Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you think?

Darkness4al

Do you all think with all the posting of rumors and supposed intel some of the higher up people could be watching and slow or hinder the process of an rv? I only ask becaue anyone can just get on here and see all that we see. IMHO I think it could, I.E. A higher up in Iraq says "Look (insert guru here) said the R/V happening again today. LOL. Were not goin to do it just because (guru) said so." Not exactly like that but, you catch my drift. Just a thought.

/ just a little on me ive been on this site and invested for about 6 months only recently did I join but I have learned more since I joined than I did the majority of the six months I just read and did not interact. I enjoy all the activity between members and gurus(Silly gurus tricks are for kids) RV having fun???

Do you all think with all the posting of rumors and supposed intel some of the higher up people could be watching and slow or hinder the process of an rv? I only ask becaue anyone can just get on here and see all that we see. IMHO I think it could, I.E. A higher up in Iraq says "Look (insert guru here) said the R/V happening again today. LOL. Were not goin to do it just because (guru) said so." Not exactly like that but, you catch my drift. Just a thought.

/ just a little on me ive been on this site and invested for about 6 months only recently did I join but I have learned more since I joined than I did the majority of the six months I just read and did not interact. I enjoy all the activity between members and gurus(Silly gurus tricks are for kids) RV having fun???

you know...thta thought has crossed my mind a few times too...it'd be interesting to get some of the Vets' views on this...

Think about it ..... you are a part of a group of people in the US that constitutes less than half of 1% of the population ..... they dont care, most of these "higher up people" are barely even aware of your existance ...... you, me and all the rest of us are of no consequence to them.

A few idiots spouting some GURU rubbish on an internet chatroom is not going to effect golbal economic policies or the internal workings of foregin government ..... well unless they are directly involved in these operations, which in that case they'll be going to prision for a very long time if they dont get framed for a rape first.

GO RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

You're probably right on, Machine. Most likely we are simply providing good fodder for the pumpers and Gurus, and that's it.....

If and when an RV happens, we are the few thousand happy (lucky) people who managed to invest...and as you say...in the grand scheme of things...we are smallfry...

Thanks for your input, mate.

E61

Another thought.... IF they are not taking the future of their country and their currency any more serious than to play games with gurus, then we are in a little trouble here. I frankly couldnt imagine them even paying attention to these sites. Just my opinion....

They absolutely could not care less about us! These guys in Iraq are more concerned about where the next suicide bomber is going to hit and how to keep the Sheites and Sunis from killing each other. They are not worried about some US investors that hold a few Dinar.

The RV Lives.....

Salyer

Think about it ..... you are a part of a group of people in the US that constitutes less than half of 1% of the population ..... they dont care, most of these "higher up people" are barely even aware of your existance ...... you, me and all the rest of us are of no consequence to them.

A few idiots spouting some GURU rubbish on an internet chatroom is not going to effect golbal economic policies or the internal workings of foregin government ..... well unless they are directly involved in these operations, which in that case they'll be going to prision for a very long time if they dont get framed for a rape first.

GO RV :twothumbs:

+1 machine couldnt have said it better. They pay no more attention to us then we do a pi$$ ant crossing the side walk. As far as big brother watching. Probably no more then they watch everybody else.

AHHHH.................Could be................cool.gif

The dinar/rv world does not revolve around us small-time speculative investors... and, I doubt that the Powers-That-Be would be so spiteful to manipulate their decisions because of "us"... even if they did care!

Well nobody important is watching sites, but maybe some banks are or currency traders, trying to determine how long/how often they will stock Dinar. If anything, its just stuff like that. Think of it as market research. If anytime something financially news worth happens in Iraq, 30 people post about going to their bank to buy more dinar, then some banks might go, "hell, as long as there's news from the middle east, these knuckeheads are still buying that crap," and keep a few million on hand for the random speculator.

Hillarious Clinton doesn't log on every morning to Dinar Vets and say, "don't do it today, Okie spoiled it last night! We'll have to try again next week!"

Edited by lizlemon78