Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Attention all believers

sower

Attention all believers! As your right as a child of God follow what Jesus did as an example to us when He fed the multitude from the fishes and loaves. He took them and raised His eyes up to heaven and gave thanks to God and immediately they were multiplied.

Give thanks to God for what investment amount you have to be blessed by Him to touch and change lives. We as Christians have the power to step out in faith believing that God will bless us with abundance.----Pray Now!

• Upvote 8

When I first got into this investment, I thought about who/where I would donate to. Then a few weeks ago I began to realize that I didn't need to RV to give, I could start now with what I can afford and increase the amount after the RV. It was time for me to participate in the present, not wait for the future

• Upvote 3

This my friends is a good thread. God will bless as we are ready to receive His blessing and not one minute sooner. As as He gives remember to who much is given - much is expected. Be a wise steward of what He brings our way. For as He gives He can also take away. For His word says, that He causes ALL things to work to the good to those who love Him and called according to His purpose. If He believes this is bad He will not allow it to come to those who it can be bad for.

His word also tells us that IF we turn from our wicked ways, IF we humble ourselves before HIM, IF we turn from our SIN, IF we beging to pray to HIM, THEN HE will hear from heaven and restore us. We have actions to do before He follows-up with His promise. Most do not like to hear this but it is none the less the true Word of God.

May God bless each only to the point of which God determines that blessing to be. No more and no less.

Dave

• Upvote 2

Water And Rocks

Recently, while hiking in the foothills of South Carolina, I happened upon a small, yet briskly flowing whitewater creek. While relaxing and enjoying the solitude, I sensed a battle for superiority between the highly spirited water and the large boulders resting on the creek bed along the edges of the stream.

At first, the rocks, stubborn, immovable and unyielding seemed to have its way with its adversary. However the water, determined yet forgiving, seemed merely inconvenienced by the presence of the rocks, as it effortlessly changed course recharting a path towards its original destination.

Soon it became clear that the rocks, although remaining strong and steadfast, were losing this confrontation as the waters’ total indifference began to slowly reform these obstacles into smooth and beautiful polished stones.

You see, there seemed to be total lack of struggle associated with the water's trek. Struggle is like bondage forcing conformity and the water would have none of that. To the contrary, the water seemed perfectly content to move around the rocks when necessary, following some preordained route God had originally intended.

I paused for thought. Maybe people need to be more determined and less steadfast and stubborn. Maybe human beings need to always be open to different points of view, not afraid to readjust their direction as life presents all of its new and unforeseen challenges.

--- Copyright © 2011 Jeff Jennings

Thanks for the post and God Bless............

Bodeen

• Upvote 1

Water And Rocks

Recently, while hiking in the foothills of South Carolina, I happened upon a small, yet briskly flowing whitewater creek. While relaxing and enjoying the solitude, I sensed a battle for superiority between the highly spirited water and the large boulders resting on the creek bed along the edges of the stream.

At first, the rocks, stubborn, immovable and unyielding seemed to have its way with its adversary. However the water, determined yet forgiving, seemed merely inconvenienced by the presence of the rocks, as it effortlessly changed course recharting a path towards its original destination.

Soon it became clear that the rocks, although remaining strong and steadfast, were losing this confrontation as the waters’ total indifference began to slowly reform these obstacles into smooth and beautiful polished stones.

You see, there seemed to be total lack of struggle associated with the water's trek. Struggle is like bondage forcing conformity and the water would have none of that. To the contrary, the water seemed perfectly content to move around the rocks when necessary, following some preordained route God had originally intended.

I paused for thought. Maybe people need to be more determined and less steadfast and stubborn. Maybe human beings need to always be open to different points of view, not afraid to readjust their direction as life presents all of its new and unforeseen challenges.

--- Copyright © 2011 Jeff Jennings

Thanks for the post and God Bless............

Bodeen

Bodee, Jesus is the Rock of my salvation, the story was very nice and I love sitting beside water, it brings me peace, please don,t be offened but I prefer the rocks.

• Upvote 1