Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Simple Request:Request: Don't Post Non- Confirmed Facts

presence

I, like many of you out there monitoring this post, did not become involved in this investment until I was contacted by a friend, family member, et al, within the past 3-15 months. That being said, I have monitored this chat-log since investing since late 2010. I will not 'bore' you with my financial experience or education. I will simply make one request to every potential poster:: PLEASE - DO NOT POST ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS A FACT. That is a simple request, but I will reiterate and elaborate due to the timeliness. Please, DO NOT POST A FALSE OR MIS-LEADING HEADER IN THE ' Topic Description'', that will ultimately be interpreted by the peers of this chat, as misleading. Despite all of the comments that I could use or state at this time, I will make a SIMPLE REQUEST - To All Of The Potential Posters: ' Do NOT post ANYTHING unless it is a fact', and DO NOT ABUSE THE POSTING PRIVILEDGE. The multiple 'Fraudulent Posts' that take only 20" - 60" or more to read, ultimately result in hours of 'wasted' time'. In addition, there are unnecessary and avoidable cardiac and other stressors that result from the intentional and fraudulent posters. The latter posts result in unnecessary emotional, financial, and physical strains, on everyone who follows along. So please, to all of the abusers of this communication portal: do not mis-lead compassionate and legitimate investors (for your own greed) by placing mis-leading words in the ' Topic Title' and 'Topic Description' fields! Thank You.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 33

. . . Do NOT post ANYTHING unless it is a fact', and DO NOT ABUSE THE POSTING PRIVILEDGE. . . . Thank You. . .

Rivers - I share your annoyance at really bad faux intel here. However, Rumors implicity cannot be Facts. I would stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you and ask that our fellow posters not re-post the rather stupid and time-wasting nonsense from a half-dozen certain individuals (we know who they are). These "rate is locked and loaded" deliberate untruths poison and clog up what could otherwise be a fun rumor forum. It used to actually be more fun, and looking back just 6 months I realize one huge factor: PEOPLE HERE WEREN'T CONSTANTLY FILLING OUR FORUM WITH THOSE CLOWN's NONSENSE. Nowadays it seems 50% of the posting are of those turkeys' drivel. The sad part is it misleads newbies here, too. So let's let Rumors be rumors and hopefully we can somehow get Adam or the mods to filter out or ban the yayhoos. Thanks for expressing your aggravation with the ugly stuff here.

Peace Out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

This, what, posting is all about,you figure out whats, true,and whats pumping and, what, is a lie.Do your homework ,we all do.Mostly , I take it with a grain of salt.I like tring to figure it out.Its more fun that way and interesting.Once in while, it would ,be nice to have the truth,but, it not going happen.WELCOME! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

PLEASE - DO NOT POST ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS A FACT. LMAO

Well then heres all confirmed facts about Iraq

• Iraq is a country in the middle east
  • Iraq is bordered by Jordan to the west, Syria to the northwest, Turkey to the north, Iran to the east, and Kuwait and Saudi Arabia to the south.
  • Tigris and Euphrates, run through the center of Iraq
  • Sovereignty was transferred to the Iraqi Interim Government in June 2004.
  • They use dinar as currency

Thats is about alll you can believe as confirmed FACT out of Iraq since you cant believe the news coming out of iraq, you cant believe anything the goverment says, you cant believe anything

So I guess since we got all the confirmed facts here in one post can someone let Adam know he can shut the site done we got all the confirmed facts out there for the public and Ill let all the others sites know.... :):P :P

• Upvote 10

Dude!

This is the rumor forum. Do you want to put the moderator of the Rumor forum out of business?

Try going to a second hand car yard and tell them to only sell new cars from now on!

The whole point of rumors is that it's not confirmed.

Go to playboy and tell them to only publish naked men!

Go to a pub and tell them to ban alcohol.

Go to the Dinar forum and tell them to not bring Christianity in the debate.

Why don't you start a new website and call it Dinar Confirmed Facts.

You'll be rich.

• Upvote 2

PLEASE - DO NOT POST ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS A FACT.

Are you serious?

O.K., try this on for size:

My relative knows a guy who knows a guy who went to [well known organization]'s branch office where he was told that [well known organization] would cash out Dinar at the CBI rate with no spread and no fee.

That's a true story. Except....

I trust my relative was telling me what he/she believes to be a fact. I'm sure that my relative believes the person that told it to them believes this to be a fact.

But I can't prove any of this so it becomes a rumor. That's why I didn't name the well known organization.

And that's why we have a rumor section.

Sure, there are folks who just like to make stuff up. Don't believe everything you read on these pages. But don't necessarily disbelieve everything you read, either. Use the info as a place to start your own research. Then form your own thoughts.

If you want fact, read the News section. Never mind, we're talking about Iraq here and we can't necessarily view the news as fact, either.

Hey, have a great day.

sounds like a misplaced pity party...rumors are rumors...we love em and thats why most of us end up here cause it's entertaining and if we wanted facts...we would go to another topic...peace, blessings and cheers! :D

Well, first of all the rumor section is meant for just that ... rumors ... unconfirmed "facts" that are really hardly facts and mostly furn out to be ... wrong.

The news column is meant for just that ... news ... which often turns out to be scrambled by the ones giving it to the media and then misinterpreted on top of that by those moving it along.

Most of the other categories are self-explanatory and mostly used as designed, and contain links where possible.

So, just taking the forum and using it as it is intended, means that some columns are what you want, facts. Whicn, by the way, is what I want too. In fact, I read your post thinking that if it were possible even to keep the posters on track in each category I would be satisfied.

But we cannot even manage that ... with the most offence being seen in the rumor section. It seems with the lack of guru rumor to fill that space we are satisying our rumor need with personal faith based articles and items and opinions that are just simply in the wrong place. That wouldn't be so bad but some of us, me included, tend to look for the column first and the information offered there next. And yes, it can lead to a tremendous waste of time ... time I don't always have to waste. But for some reason people who claim to be so based in their faith cannot find it in themselves to use the Off Topic category which is where most of their posts belong. Perhaps they cannot face their faith being relegated to something they see as inferior. I think that is a large part of it.

Anyway, trying not to get too involved here in my own personal bugaboo, please understand that your feelings are not just your feelings. Many of us feel the same way. But being here longer, battling the "system" longer, we know it won't change just because we ask it to.

Learn to be selective. Don't take any of it personally. And if it is just too much, ration your exposure to us. We are not a bad bunch, just not content to post where it belongs. And welcome to the forum. We are not perfect, but we try.

:)

smee2