Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter DV 7:30 am 5/17/11

gizmo

Darin,

You are correct about 13303 not being the source that allows us to buy dinars. However, I respectfully disagree that 13303 should not be looked at seriously or maybe is not a critical piece to this puzzle. Enoch8 and Scooter's analysis of 13303 differs on a few key points from Juni's. There are many accounts and assets frozen by these orders, that are soon to expire if not extended. Enoch8 has several posts on this at OneDinar that are very informative IMO, and Scooter puts some of it in his final thoughts of the Trifecta. Just my two cents :)

Edited by lawdog32

UUmmmmmmm, is there any news links to all this supposed intel from Scooter. Anybody can write ANYTHING nowadays and say they have "other" secret intel they cannot disclose.

People, they have been saying for 8 YEARS this was gonna happen. Hasn't happened. According to Bob Chapman of the International Forecaster and Christian radio host, author and investment broker Steve Quayle of stevequayle.com that the Powers that be, Rockefellers, Rothchilds, etc DO NOT have ANY plans for Americans to benefit from so-called prosperity packages, which includes the Iraqi Dinar.

I have seen the tell-tale signs of cult-like followings here especially. Anybody who brings contrary views to what the majority "want" to hear is labeled a kook, conspiracy nut, flamed, ridiculed, etc. PEOPLE, this nonesense has been going on for EIGHT years. According to Bob Chapman, "the country is ungovernable." Interesting interview, here's the link for Discount Gold and Silver Trading, Bob Chapman talks about the Iraqi Dinar at 19:40: http://hotfile.com/dl/117726956/b1ff45a/Bob_Chapman_-_Disc_Gold_Silver_Trading_-_05-13-2011.mp3.html

Don't shoot the messenger, I have given you at least a link to an actual interview with someone who has lived all over the world, been a Wall Street broker for 30 years, and has been involved in US counterintelligence. His track record has a 98% hit rate of coming true. He called the top of the real estate bubble in 2004 by the way... http://www.theinternationalforecaster.com

-TNP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Scooter tells the kool-aid drinkers what they want to hear!! How dare you even investigate contrary intel or contrary views! Bob Chapman has been warning people they will lose ALL of their money. Investigate, question and do your OWN research people!!! If after doing ALL that, you certainly have the right to do what you will with the IQD...

-TNP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Ok, I apologize for calling people Kool-aid drinkers. That was uncalled for. Please forgive me. However, it is disturbing when people do not do their own research and blindly listen and follow, and believe what they read on the internet from one source. All I'm saying is, please do your own research. I would recommend Bob Chapman, Steve Quayle, Mike Maloney, Robert Kiyosaki, Alex Jones, Zerohedge, and Max Keiser among a few...

-TNP

• Upvote 1

Scooter tells the kool-aid drinkers what they want to hear!! How dare you even investigate contrary intel or contrary views! Bob Chapman has been warning people they will lose ALL of their money. Investigate, question and do your OWN research people!!! If after doing ALL that, you certainly have the right to do what you will with the IQD...

-TNP

U obviously dont spend to much time here. There are more differing opinions on multiple of issues and yes the dinar than you will find on most sites.The owner encourages open dialog even yours,be thankfull. Other sites just ban for opinions such as yours..........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

-TNP

Scooter is an optimistic researcher.

You can easily take an optimistic researcher & a pessimistic researcher & each will have their own conclusions upon the dinar.

Some believe it may pop, others don't.

Scooter finds information that suggests the Iraqi Dinar is going to go up in value. Some of these radio hosts you speak of likely look at it from a pessimistic view.

Even within this board alone, all optimistic dinar holders are split once again between re-denomination w/ increase in value versus a complete re-valuation.

Your right though, Scooter does inform us of information we want to hear.. Do you know what that information is? Factual information. Not pumper or dumper b.s. :)

• Upvote 1

THANK-YOU SCOOTER!! You do honest and valuable research. I do a lot of research, but you seem to tie up the various parts of knowledge and form an understandable reconizable 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle so i can clearly see the picture in my minds eye. ;-]]

TNP, you have zero idea what you are talking about in regards to Scooter. If there is one person who has produced volumes of documents and research to back his posts, it's him. I'm not calling you a "kook". I'm calling you an idiot.

Well, okay then. THE ONLY WORD I WOULD HAVE ADDED FOR HIS / HER DESCRIPTION IS MORON, SHALLOW AND / OR UNEDUCATED REGARDING SCOOTER. I PREFER MORON.

CULT? You should read your post and then we can talk about cults.

Do not come here and criticize someone you obviously know nothing about. I have never met, nor spoken to Scooter, but I will defend him and his intentions. Your problem is that you cannot tell the difference between a pumper and an educated expert. Really, it does not take that much.

So move on Junior.

• Upvote 1

It has been my experience that MOST information and knowledge is 'someone else's research".

Bill Gates shared his computer knowledge and research with others God shared His knowledge and research with others etc.... etc.......... etc...............

Our world functions on people, such as Scooter and many others,doing research and sharing it.

What a sad shape we would be in if we were all on our own.

• Upvote 3

Although I admit I hedge my bets in every area of life ~ I peek in the rumor & chat section and listen to others for what is at this time entertainment value ph34r.gifemot-drool.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Blessings Everyone & Let's RV ~

Oh and I must add my friend Doc31 to the roster of good guys...

Makes me smile the expression edging ur bet....

Because I feel the same way.

Its like playing with fire, its fun but dangerous....

It has been my experience that MOST information and knowledge is 'someone else's research".

Bill Gates shared his computer knowledge and research with others God shared His knowledge and research with others etc.... etc.......... etc...............

Our world functions on people, such as Scooter and many others,doing research and sharing it.

What a sad shape we would be in if we were all on our own.

copying one person is plagerism

Copying many is research

Weird, huh?