Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night

valtar

Well it is Sunday night in Iraq. I am still waiting Gurus LOL

HAHA, what did anyone expect? I mean come on. this is grade A entertainment. wait, is it Bill Gates holding up the RV now, come on give us the scoop. I'm sure it got pushed up to next weekend.

• Upvote 1

HAHA, what did anyone expect? I mean come on. this is grade A entertainment. wait, is it Bill Gates holding up the RV now, come on give us the scoop. I'm sure it got pushed up to next weekend.

A whole new set of material start's tomorrow, just wait and see there will also be the old and new Guru's, I bet with all the answers to why this ride will continue. Just say in

,this is funny ,i feel like they all left us here on this site with our stick in our hands ,wow lol ,pls dont let this be true

Pelosi and Biden rode together on the same camel to their meeting at Parliament this morning. After the meeting they went back to the parking lot and there were now dozens of camels parked.

Pelosi said, Hey Joe all of these camels look alike. How do we know which one is ours?

Biden said, Dont worry Nancy I've got it covered. He then proceeded to walk up to the back of each camel and lifted their tail to look underneath.

Pelosi said, Joe, What the hell are you doing?

Biden said. Well when we were riding over here I heard somebody say "Hey look at those 2 @$$Holes on that camel ! :D

• Upvote 2