Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo

Money_man

My friends dad works as a big time manager of many Wells Fargo Banks throughout North Carolina, I had his son, contact him today while in Charlotte in a large meeting, I asked him was the Dinar worth the time and money or investment? He blankly replied NO, there is no value or potential value in the Dinar.

Cum Grano Salis....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 34

The banks cannot or will not discuss the dinar. After the RV happens...watch the attitudes at the teller windows change...Im just saying... ;)

If we paid for it and can exchange it back to usd, doesnt that mean its worth something..... Just sayin

Exactly, good point!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My friends dad works as a big time manager of many Wells Fargo Banks throughout North Carolina, I had his son, contact him today while in Charlotte in a large meeting, I asked him was the Dinar worth the time and money or investment? He blankly replied NO, there is no value or potential value in the Dinar.

Cum Grano Salis....

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol:

Cum Grano Salis....

No wonder, his son contacted his dad in Charlotte in a large meeting...I would have said "no" too.

• Upvote 2

Cum Grano Salis....

Sincerely....What kind of response would you expect by posting something like that? I'm genuinely curious. Thanks.

Cum Grano Salis....

I heard that there are no big time managers that work for Wells Fargo they only have regular bank managers who wouldn't tell you if they knew or not. Until this happens in Iraq no big time manager will know what is going to happen until it becomes official. So I will leave your comment as a total BS and maybe you will do better on your next post then this.

The banks don't want to discuss it because their staff knows nothing about currency investments and it is a waste of their time. They have actual customers with real banking needs to take care of.Besides that, are you actually going to take the advice of a random 22 year old bank teller? Plain nonsense. They couldn't tell you the APR% on a new car loan if you had perfect credit let alone give youany concrete IQD RV INTEL.

The banks don't want to discuss it because their staff knows nothing about currency investments and it is a waste of their time. They have actual customers with real banking needs to take care of.Besides that, are you actually going to take the advice of a random 22 year old bank teller? Plain nonsense. They couldn't tell you the APR% on a new car loan if you had perfect credit let alone give youany concrete IQD RV INTEL.

And if all the bank tellers knew, they'd have bought a mil or two dinar by now. At 1:1, they'd make a million bux and probably wouldn't remain terribly interested in standing on their feet all day as a bank teller making $10 - $15 /hour. So now all the banks lose all their tellers. For a period of time, they'd be damn near out of business -- not everyone banks electronically.

Cum Grano Salis....

Give me one good reason these bankers want average people to get rich with small investment.

Cum Grano Salis....

close_popup.png

:PThats a good one, money.... Keeps things fresh and interesting.;)

Look for all the bashers, and people who have too much time on their hands to sit here and put down a simple post. find something else to do. Cum Grano Salis (take with a grain of salt) doesnt mean you have to believe it. And yes I may be 16 but I have been buying and selling currency and coins and bullion since I was 12. So for all the LOW LIVES out there find a new hobby besides hovering over your computer and being all caught up in the latest "intel" and "guru" if it happens it happens. Let it ride itself out. its been a roller coaster but we're not anywhere close to stopping

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look for all the bashers, and people who have too much time on their hands to sit here and put down a simple post. find something else to do. Cum Grano Salis (take with a grain of salt) doesnt mean you have to believe it. And yes I may be 16 but I have been buying and selling currency and coins and bullion since I was 12. So for all the LOW LIVES out there find a new hobby besides hovering over your computer and being all caught up in the latest "intel" and "guru" if it happens it happens. Let it ride itself out. its been a roller coaster but we're not anywhere close to stopping

We are low lives for responding to a post that is so easily torn apart that it is not even funny? It nothing more than sport.

You are bashing people that spend time here, but most of us are here to learn something. We aren't hovering. Some do, but most do not. I like getting an education about the investment I have made.

You state that this roller coast is "not anywhere close to stopping." Okay, you have been buying and selling currency for four years. But that does not give you the type of information you need to make a statement such as that. Where do you do you research on international economic models and history? The library? Internet? Maybe you should lurk here because there is probably more info and experts here than any other place, other than maybe the Treasury and State Department.

You original post was at 5:54 PM and this post was at 6:21 PM. So what were you doing for 27 minutes? Hovering over your computer looking for the latest intel or responses?

Stick around sonny, you might learn something from a guru and/or an adult.........they are always generous with information, especially for a Newbie.

• Upvote 1

Why should I believe a banker of unknown ability. He might be the guy in charge of changing the wacovia signs! He might be one of the bankers that within a three day period suddenly realized the bank would fail without a federal bailout. I don't like most bankers. they are underachievers.

Edited by thecahuna

Cum Grano Salis....

It's always "my friend". LOL