Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam chat 1:00 pm

kcw

Not good. Not good. I can rationalize not selling any more dinar if the RV was imminent, but no longer buying back dinar? If another dinar vendor shuts down, I think we will all have a real concern.

Lets’ pray that whatever event has caused Dinar Trade to suspend trading is not going to be a trend. For now, keep the faith, dream high.

I think we have a real concern now. Ali's network of cash in locations, if they are to be believed could be in financial jeopardy as well, thus limiting the access to us when and if there is a sudden increase in Dinar value. Not to mention I have to think he was a huge buyer of Dinar from individuals who couldnt or didnt want to stay in the Dinar foe the long haul. Seems the remaining dealers could adjust buy back rates of Dinar downward to fit their business needs. Call me a pessimist, but the circumstances i.e. complete foreign currency transactions stoppage dont make me all warm and fuzzy.

• Upvote 2

Ali has stated his reasonings and here is a copy.

Also, DD has spoken to Ali and here is his take on the situation.

Adam, what is you take on this, now that you have read what they state?

From Ali......

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any order, payment or faxes received after 5/16/11 will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc.

From DD.......

All,

I feel the need to weigh-in on Ali’s decision on shutting down their operations for “a time”. Here are my thoughts…

1. Know that Dinar Trade will be back when they have been given the ok that things are better for them.

2. Know that Ali wouldn’t do this if he didn’t feel there was real peril otherwise… family first!

3. Know that Dinar Trade WILL still be providing the cash-in offices post-RV. That hasn’t changed, and I’ve verified that with Ali less than an hour ago.

4. Know there are some very scary people who own Dinar, and they will do anything they can to get more. Using Okie’s favorite words… NUFF SAID!

5. There are other very reputable and quality Dinar Dealers that can assist you if you wish to purchase more Dinar while Dinar Trade is absent for a time. I would NEVER pump sales of Dinar. Anyone who has been following me for any length of time knows that. But, should you or others you know wish to acquire Dinar, the following Dealers run very quality businesses:

Please just take all this in stride, and allow Ali and his family to sort out their business, safety, and personal issues. We all just need to take care of business as usual as we wait for any change in our investment in the Iraqi Dinar.

• Upvote 1

Not good. Not good. I can rationalize not selling any more dinar if the RV was imminent, but no longer buying back dinar? If another dinar vendor shuts down, I think we will all have a real concern.

Lets’ pray that whatever event has caused Dinar Trade to suspend trading is not going to be a trend. For now, keep the faith, dream high.

He is probably quitting for security concerns right now. If it is pre-RV he will not want to be in his location buying or selling. JMO

• Upvote 3

Jurypicker"He is probably quitting for security concerns right now. If it is pre-RV he will not want to be in his location buying or selling. JMO.."

Good call Jurypicker.. I would agree. When the Dinar is worth very little(as it is right now), it would be okay to do business where he was..But when this flips, I don't think he wants to be in the back office of a "mailboxes etc..(the one in Fresno)".

COME ON RV!! :D:D

• Upvote 1

I must respectfully disagree with Adam. If in fact it was something to do with the re-valuation of the IQD, then wouldn't the other dealers stop selling as well? I keep going back to Ali's statement that he made the decision a couple months ago. After reading about the FBI warning and grave danger comments, and the fact that his wife was involved in a severe accident a couple months ago. I can't help this gut feeling I have that Ali is on the up and up. He is concerned for his family and is shutting things down temporarily until security issues can be resolved. If it is just the RV, why would he lie about the FBI? Sorry, it just doesn't add up to imminent RV to me.

• Upvote 6

You guys are getting paranoid. I hope all the vendors and banks stop selling. that will mean the dinar supply is gone and can only spell imminent RV!! :)

• Upvote 4

Either way, if he is shutting the doors temporarily, that is another person who purchase from the CBI who will be on break from purchasing.

I doubt he had a major impact, but long-term I am sure the #s added up.

I must respectfully disagree with Adam. If in fact it was something to do with the re-valuation of the IQD, then wouldn't the other dealers stop selling as well? I keep going back to Ali's statement that he made the decision a couple months ago. After reading about the FBI warning and grave danger comments, and the fact that his wife was involved in a severe accident a couple months ago. I can't help this gut feeling I have that Ali is on the up and up. He is concerned for his family and is shutting things down temporarily until security issues can be resolved. If it is just the RV, why would he lie about the FBI? Sorry, it just doesn't add up to imminent RV to me.

Paranoia!!!

Who cares what this guy does. I never believed he would cash in anybodies dinar in the first place. After his little display on DD a few weeks ago, that should have perked everbodies ears that this guy is full of it. He's in it for himself and theres nothing wrong with that, just don't try to **** everyone.

The commodity and precious metal markets are crashing as we speak. Oil down 10% today alone. Hang on everybody!!!

The big banks will be all to happy to cash in your dinar when it's worth their while to.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I hope we see them all shutdown in the next 24 hours because they want to hold the inventory, This would mean the RV is here, Ali always said he would close up shop once the RV happened and then reopen in 24-72 hours for cash in.... I feel this is exactly what he is doing.

• Upvote 2

I hope we see them all shutdown in the next 24 hours because they want to hold the inventory, This would mean the RV is here, Ali always said he would close up shop once the RV happened and then reopen in 24-72 hours for cash in.... I feel this is exactly what he is doing.

yep... I concur... Your right on the money.

• Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] Boy you want to talk about some exciting news!

[Adam Montana] first off

[Adam Montana] Dinar Trade is suspending Dinar sales

[Adam Montana] let me tell you

[Adam Montana] NOTHING has changed with our VIP arrangements

[Adam Montana] Ali may or may not be able to keep his cash in arrangements

[Adam Montana] but Ali is completely separate from DV

[Adam Montana] our POST RV plans are 100% secure and I'm

[Adam Montana] pretty excited to see things moving like they are right now

[Adam Montana] we could be "there" FINALLY! or we could be seeing a hiccup

[Adam Montana] I think it's a HUGE deal

[Adam Montana] Ali has more contacts than anyone in this online world

[Adam Montana] Ali has been sending hundreds of thousands of dollars to Iraq for a long time - I have negotiated with people, but he has put money where my mouth is

[Adam Montana] honestly

[Adam Montana] the fact that he paused his business

[Adam Montana] is a big deal

[Adam Montana] one of two things is happening

[Adam Montana] either A) he messed up BIG with his books (aka tax evasion etc)

[Adam Montana] or B) something BIG is happening with the Dinar

[Adam Montana] that guy has made a LOT of money over the last few years, I think he can afford a good lawyer and CPA

[Adam Montana] so I think it's the latter

[Adam Montana] something big is going on with the Dinar

[Adam Montana] and he doesn't want to give any of his "stash" away

[bumper64] Adam Montana that fits what you have been thinking also??

[Adam Montana] Bumper64 I will say this!

[Adam Montana] If I was Ali, and I had a stock of dinar... when the RV was close, I'd stop selling!

[Adam Montana] also keep checking your email every hour or so, I will be updating with rate changes

[Adam Montana] best wishes to all of us!

Have you heard about threats on the life of the man that just closed his selling of Dinar?

Why would there be a threat on his life?? Is he doing something illegal??? Is he funding terroists??? or refusing to fund terrorists?? Are they blackmailing him over something?? Anyone be kidnapped??? I don't get the picture of harm here???

I have friends and family who are in the banking business??? They don't live with threats hanging over their heads???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have a question ... What will Ali do for a job now? Will he go into Witness relocation or something? He said pause and will still open the exchange centers so in between this (and for how long?) what will he be doing is the question I have. Hmmmmm ... Interesting.

OK, Fummins- I'll do it - you're a pessimist! And as for banker's threats - my next door neighbor was wife of the bank president (he has since passed). The bank was threatened by her kidnapping. Not real common but not unheard of either. Ali's personal business is his business - let it be. I, for one, am thrilled that this may all be coming to an end. Once the rv happens, Adam will help us get cashed in - if you are

vip that is.

• Upvote 3