Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is anyone else soooooooo tried of all the many potential RV tomorrow postings??? I have come to the conclusion that I need to stop thinking about it until I get a text from Adam..... The ride has been long and I am tried of all the B.S. In Fact I am starting to think that this whole thing is B.S Is there anyone else who would say the same????

I wait and wait, And I guess i'll wait some more!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 34

Is anyone else soooooooo tried of all the many potential RV tomorrow postings??? I have come to the conclusion that I need to stop thinking about it until I get a text from Adam..... The ride has been long and I am tried of all the B.S. In Fact I am starting to think that this whole thing is B.S Is there anyone else who would say the same????

Wait! You joined April 8, 2011, and you are tired? You could have been following this for a long time, I understand, but I think you picked the wrong site after less than a month's membership, to complain about a long wait. We have members, and many are vets, that have waited for years.

You need to have more respect for the active duty and retired military on this site that deserve this investment more than any of us.

Do you need a Kleenex?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Bob chapman of the International Forecaster thinks this is bologna too. He is a former US Counter-intelligence officer, former Wall Street insider among other accolades,

having lived all over the world and speaks several languages, and author of the bi-weekly International Forecaster

with a 98 percent positive prediction for many years on world economic affairs.

Listen to his response at 46:35 into the recorded Friday broadcast for Discount Gold and Silver Trading with Melody:

http://libertyarchives.com/farlive/FS2_FRI.MP3

-TNP

• Downvote 4

Well there's 3 minutes of my life reading this thread I will never get back. In the future, please chose your thread title a little more wisely please.

After 7 yrs, I and others have earned the right to be a little Impatient.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 2

Narrow_Path this is just one of the reply posts you have made. If you have an agenda go someplace else. Most of us are just looking for is an answer to a better way for us to live our lives and do not post our agenda. Plus your font is really annoying. Chill..............

• Upvote 2

UH HELLO

WHAT ABOUT THE IRAQI PEOPLE??????????

FOREVERRRRRRRR......THEY'RE THE ONES WHO DESERVE FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM. NEXT OUR MILITARY MEN AND WOMEN WHO SET THEM FREE.....WELL ALMOST FREE IF THEY'D RV THE DANG THING <_<;)

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Vets.....tread carefully....and you learned the hard way, don't put a misleading title to your posts. What is that old saying a watched pot never boils, I believe it applies here.

UH HELLO

WHAT ABOUT THE IRAQI PEOPLE??????????

FOREVERRRRRRRR......THEY'RE THE ONES WHO DESERVE FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM. NEXT OUR MILITARY MEN AND WOMEN WHO SET THEM FREE.....WELL ALMOST FREE IF THEY'D RV THE DANG THING dry.gifwink.gif

What about them?......Oh.... their well being and such.....Well nobody really gives a rats arse about them. they just say they do to ease their Greedy conscious, you know the American way, me first peoplesad.gif

• Upvote 1

Travlin-the-narrow-path I hope that the people that listen to your post listen to more than just the time line you gave.You need context before and after to make a decision. They talk about $6000.00 Gold. That is out there. They think the Dinar is a scam. Sorry I am going to give you a -1 for this in my opinion misleading post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What about them?......Oh.... their well being and such.....Well nobody really gives a rats arse about them. they just say they do to ease their Greedy conscious, you know the American way, me first peoplesad.gif

IM SORRY DID A HOUSE FALL ON YOU???????????

• Upvote 1

What a dumb post.

Site membership has no reflection on how long someone has been invested...get a clue.

To then imply this stranger is not showing enough respect to Military personal because of their opinion is beyond absurd.

If you noticed, I posted "You could have been following this for a long time, I understand,..."

Why is my opinion absurd because I disagree with someone's opinion?

Yeah, what a dumb post.

• Downvote 1

Sir, you have absolutely no new info about the RV of the dinar, or at least if you do , you failed to include it in your post. This is a forum that many of us use hoping to get good info. I normally give out very few minus 1's but in your case I am going to make an exception. In the future please use proper wording in your topic heading or just don't bother posting. Look we all want the RV but this was a wasted post , contained nothing but your unhappiness that the RV has not yet occured, and contained nothing relating to new info about the RV. All in all, a wasted and misleading post.

WELL ,WELL, WELL, COME ON FRIEND WE ALL ARE RIDING THIS ROLLER COASTER TOGETHER AND IM SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT A PENDING RV BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT MAKES FOR GOOD READING AND ENTERTAINMENT AND ITS GOOD TO GET THE EDGE OFF. LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER DV DOES JUST TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, DONT READ INTO IT SO HEAVILY! JUST LIKE SOMEONE SAID DRINK A BEER MY FRIEND AND HAVE ONE FOR ME CAUSE IM IN AFGHANISTAN AND WE CANT HAVE A BEER SO ENTERTAINMENT IS THE KEY, IT WILL HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER AND I HOPE SOONER THAN LATER....... LETS GO RrR VvV......... :rolleyes::D:P

P.S. sorry about the shouting but im excited and i know its gonna happen soon like i said....

• Upvote 1

Some of us in hear have made some friends and BUDDY we all could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Have some perspective and don't create boneheaded topic outlines. I would have felt your pain with you without the manipulation. Since you are a newbie you get a pass try going back and introduce your self under the right forum.

I can only assume you are or were really hoping this RV would help your family etc... Tomorrow is another day and it will all work out.