Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050211 Longfellow post

wiyakpa

Well just when you think it can't get any more bazaar....

Longfellow Well things got heated last night in a meeting with the powers that be in Iraq. S and M apparently Got into a heated exchange and S basically let M know that he could break it to the US and the world that the RV was off because he was unable to hold up his end of the deal. M began to storm out then turned back and told S to get it done. I'm hearing several things as far as rate. Everything I'm hearing is over $3, so that works for me. I know that S had planned a party for Tuesday night at his home and it's quite the impressive guest list. I'm still waiting on mine but I am still hopeful. LOL. There is another meeting with IMF officials in about 2:40 from now now. Things look very positive. Have a great week.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Longfellow] Well things got heated last night in a meeting with the powers that be in Iraq. S and M apparently Got into a heated exchange and S basically let M know that he could break it to the US and the world that the RV was off because he was unable to hold up his end of the deal. M began to storm out then turned back and told S to get it done. I'm hearing several things as far as rate. Everything I'm hearing is over $3, so that works for me. I know that S had planned a party for Tuesday night at his home and it's quite the impressive guest list. I'm still waiting on mine but I am still hopeful. LOL. There is another meeting with IMF officials in about 2:40 from now now. Things look very positive. Have a great week.

I'M SORRY BUT DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO THIS HEATED EXCHANGE THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Even if you don't have a link this is rediculous! What does S and M have a facebook page that only this guy can look at and get up to date drama? BS from where I stand ... can't wait to have another oops I did it again post from this guy when he is wrong again.

• Upvote 5

LMAO! Ummmm NO, there is no link..... what? you do not believe him just because he spoke it and did not give you any evidence to back it up? Hmmmm wonder why, I mean whats 6 LONG YEARS OF BS got to do with anything anyhow?

• Upvote 3

YOU KNOW I WAS WONDERING WHEN SOME ONE WAS GOING TO PULL THIS BS ABOUT TH E RV BEING CALLED OFF LOW AND BEHOLD LOOK WHAT POPS UP---THEN GOES ON TO SAY GET IT DONE-----IF THEIR GOING TO MAKE UP BS THEN DO IT WELL OR DONT DO IT AT ALL

• Upvote 1

Not that I believe him but you guys and your links. When you overhear a conversation between two people, how the heck would you provide a link? I could be standing right beside Shabs and Maliki and hear their entire conversation. But I sure can't provide you a link.

• Upvote 16

Not that I believe him but you guys and your links. When you overhear a conversation between two people, how the heck would you provide a link? I could be standing right beside Shabs and Maliki and hear their entire conversation. But I sure can't provide you a link.

AMEN!! Come to the RUMORS forum and expect links, geesh!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

BUT IT SURE WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOME BACK UP LINK LINK LINK (CONFIRMATION) :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

This Muppet makes me laugh everytime he posts

Enjoy his free entertainment.

Any fool can see he has no intel but he's a natural comedian.

not really trying too-but- do you see what u just said about urself? :unsure: well at least I am not alone <_<;):D

• Upvote 1

Longfellow Well things got heated last night in a meeting with the powers that be in Iraq. S and M apparently Got into a heated exchange and S basically let M know that he could break it to the US and the world that the RV was off because he was unable to hold up his end of the deal. M began to storm out then turned back and told S to get it done. I'm hearing several things as far as rate. Everything I'm hearing is over $3, so that works for me. I know that S had planned a party for Tuesday night at his home and it's quite the impressive guest list. I'm still waiting on mine but I am still hopeful. LOL. There is another meeting with IMF officials in about 2:40 from now now. Things look very positive. Have a great week.

Were you or your connection hiding in a cup of coffee or what?

• Upvote 2

LMAO! Ummmm NO, there is no link..... what? you do not believe him just because he spoke it and did not give you any evidence to back it up? Hmmmm wonder why, I mean whats 6 LONG YEARS OF BS got to do with anything anyhow?

Right.........

Agreed on what you state re: the link when overhearing some one talk........... But overhearing those 2...... Come on now...........We are getting back to the Friend of the Servant of the Attendant of the Dog Sitter of the Vice Cook of the Street Dealer of the Pimp of the Lover of the Cousin of. the Mailman. sort of........

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

You guys that are talking about overhearing someone talk must be kidding? Are you suggesting that this fellow is there and heard all of this or has a contact that is this well informed yet has yet to have intel come true?

• Upvote 1

Were you or your connection hiding in a cup of coffee or what?

If he was that close I think his invitation would have been handed to him or better "hey are you coming over Tuesday night, " Not I hoping to get mine.

• Upvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.gif Wow.....these people are gettin creative with their stories now!!!

• Upvote 1