Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey yall don't talk about the dinar anymore, big brother may hear you!! I would hate if Iraqi intelligence heard us talking that we knew the RV was coming and cancelled it out of spite.

Give me a break!! You really thing that Iraq cares what we have and what we know. This thing will happen when IRAQ (not us) is good and ready and not before, and that is FACT.

Please check you're EGO's at the door.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Danielsan :D

You are correct, but what about all the years

the liars have said that IMF, UN, UNSC, UST,

BIS, and every other imaginable abbreviated

entity has been "pressuring" Iraq?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing I know for certain regarding this speculation

we are involved in. There is NO country or organization that is

sitting around waiting for Iraq to revalue their currency. That is also fact. :)

But it sounds so much more important to think the whole world

is watching Iraq. It has been just a circus feeding on the frenzy.

Thanks for the 'sane' post.

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 3

" Shhhhhhhh, nobody can hear us in here. "

What ?

" I said nobody can hear us in here. "

What ?

" I SAID NOBODY CAN HEAR US IN HERE !!!! "

What ?

" Oh Nevermind !! "

What ?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Danielsan biggrin.gif

You are correct, but what about all the years

the liars have said that IMF, UN, UNSC, UST,

BIS, and every other imaginable abbreviated

entity has been "pressuring" Iraq?????

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

One thing I know for certain regarding this speculation

we are involved in. There is NO country or organization that is

sitting around waiting for Iraq to revalue their currency. That is also fact. smile.gif

But it sounds so much more important to think the whole world

is watching Iraq. It has been just a circus feeding on the frenzy.

Thanks for the 'sane' post.

All my best!

Jim

---

You know Jim you are right as well. Granted this RV will affect the world and hopefully the US economy in a positive way. It just seems people want this so bad they will say anything. That, to me, is so misleading on this board. We are all here for the same reason, to make a little (hopefully alot) of money, period... How easy we forget the lives given in order for IRAQ to actually be at this point (over 4200 US soldiers lives) in history.

IDK maybe I just felt we needed some food for thought here. It's not about us. PEACE!! GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

" Shhhhhhhh, nobody can hear us in here. "

What ?

" I said nobody can hear us in here. "

What ?

" I SAID NOBODY CAN HEAR US IN HERE !!!! "

What ?

" Oh Nevermind !! "

What ?

Funny!...We do have to have humor to survive..I'm starting to believe the Greys (or Grays) may have something to do with it. after all those that have encountered close encounters of the third kind said they were told before they were beamed back down that earthlings are not spiritually enlightened enough. Do they not know about Bud Lite enment??? Cheers, we are on the way. I smell it....at least I hope that's what I smell! :unsure:

• Upvote 1

I don't think we have to worry about Iraq it seems that they are busier than a one eyed cat watching two rat holes these days just watching each other and seeing which one can steal er I mean save more then the other one.

Rv will happen when it does and probably when we least expect it.

• Upvote 2

Funny!...We do have to have humor to survive..I'm starting to believe the Greys (or Grays) may have something to do with it. after all those that have encountered close encounters of the third kind said they were told before they were beamed back down that earthlings are not spiritually enlightened enough. Do they not know about Bud Lite enment??? Cheers, we are on the way. I smell it....at least I hope that's what I smell! :unsure:

Oh Really.

I'm glad Oakie and The GET team are on top of this and have stayed quiet. They must be really important, because they got the message to stay quiet first. I hope nobody reads this post or they might find out that we think we know something and that we are supposed to not talk about it.

Now, really? I had to laugh when I read those posts yesterday. All I can say some days is...............Wow

• Upvote 2

LOL have to agree.

The funniest post are the ones who have friends in Iraq or stationed in Iraq.

I live in the U.S.A. and do not have a clue what is going on here. My intel for US affairs like everyone else comes from the press. They inform us with information they know and that info is limited.

If it were the US that was speculated to RV instead of Iraq we would still be speculating and of course they would be posters here claiming to have a top secret official in Washington who told a friend of his when the RV would occur and the date.

Bleachers in Washington, leaders from other countries are in Washington, and the world is waiting on this to happen. Oh yes the Federal Reserve is putting pressure on Washington and make make the decision if they do react soon.

"We are There", "Pack Your Bags" , "It Will Happen This Week" , "The Rate is Higher Than Expected , "Got a Clue From My Bank Teller" , Obama is Holding Out on His Security Minister , and finally -------

Tony Blair is in Washington" P.S. he is there to see that it gets done. "This is my Last Post"

• Upvote 1