Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is for keepwlknfnny

Remember we discussed a get together once we rv and we would have a race with our new cars we bought with our new RV wealth.well go see fast five and they show my car on there that I have had for my avatar they are at the end of the movie and tyreese pulls up in one. It's the best fast and furious they have made so far.oh yea and by the way is the race still on?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's separate the men from the boys 100,000 entry fee winner takes all.we can rent the Texas motor speed way for the day.also if your car can do over 170 mph.you better leave it at home.

Sorry if yor car can not go over 170 mph you better leave it at home

I like this content for a change. I hope the racing gurus don't involved. I would like to enter but I fear my racing days are behind me. (motorcycles) But I still would like to watch the race. Keep us posted. No pun intended.

I like this content for a change. I hope the racing gurus don't involved. I would like to enter but I fear my racing days are behind me. (motorcycles) But I still would like to watch the race. Keep us posted. No pun intended.

I'm declaring myself official race GURU.If you want to go fast I'm your man.

I like your entry fee of $100,000, but would prefer a couple of changes to the format.

How about upping the anty to include winner take all, including your cars?

Also, lets do a real road race rather than running around in circles? Out here in New Mexico there are many, many fines twisty roads that stretch for miles with no traffic, and few cops. Lets make it a 200 mile grand prix-style race either against each other, or against the clock for you wimps out there.

My Honda Civic will leave you both in the dust! I got my baby up to 63 MPH on the Long Island Expressway the other day. I blew right passed a Hyundai and a Smart car.

That's right, daddy's got it goin' on!!!!

Peace

Ewwww watch it, there's some decent sized potholes over by the Cross Island expwy, you could definitely lose a wheel assembly there lol. but once your out by the MeadowBrook pkwy. it's all gravy lol :D

My Honda Civic will leave you both in the dust! I got my baby up to 63 MPH on the Long Island Expressway the other day. I blew right passed a Hyundai and a Smart car.

That's right, daddy's got it goin' on!!!!

Peace

Oh, yeah. What about the bubble car - the Pacer. Don't even know who made them. The air conditioner knob was just ornamental.

Okay, here is the race.

Start with three laps around Texas motor speedway then head to Dallas, then drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville ...

You will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo.

From there you will go on to Abilene , Fort Worth and finally back to Texas Motor Speedway ...

Each will have to paint their car pink with bumper stickers that read: "I'm a Democrat,"

"Amnesty for Illegals,"

"I love the Dixie Chicks,"

"Boycott Beef,"

"I Voted for Obama,

" George Strait Sucks,"

"Hillarious in 2012"

And...

"I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one to make it back to Texas Motor Speedway alive wins.

God Bless and Start Your Engines!

• Upvote 8

I'm declaring myself official race GURU.If you want to go fast I'm your man.

I knew it would not be long for the GURUS to get involved.I have to give you credit though,you were fast. I don't want to race against you.

Okay, here is the race.

Start with three laps around Texas motor speedway then head to Dallas, then drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville ...

You will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo.

From there you will go on to Abilene , Fort Worth and finally back to Texas Motor Speedway ...

Each will have to paint their car pink with bumper stickers that read: "I'm a Democrat,"

"Amnesty for Illegals,"

"I love the Dixie Chicks,"

"Boycott Beef,"

"I Voted for Obama,

" George Strait Sucks,"

"Hillarious in 2012"

And...

"I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one to make it back to Texas Motor Speedway alive wins.

God Bless and Start Your Engines!

Sounds like an episode of TOP GEAR I watched. Very funny :)

I knew it would not be long for the GURUS to get involved.I have to give you credit though,you were fast. I don't want to race against you.

Thank's BopII .What kind of race guru would I be if some other race guru beat me to the punch.P.S. I do really build race cars for a living..