Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Wednesday Night Chat 4-27-11

pleasantvalleySunday

Dmama can anyone here give you anything better than a hypothesis? No. Adam has spent a lot of time and energy to find info about everything dinar related to help you, and all others on this website gain an advantage on the rest of our lives. I do not believe adam is here to lead us astray.

On another note what is with all these adam bashers all of a sudden? Jeez. These people are really bumming me out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ok i know this is going to make a lot of people mad here and i really dont mean it to offened anyone but i really dont think adam is as smart or has as good of info as most in here belive im not saying that he is not smart because he seems to be very intellingent but his info is way off base i feel that he is ignoring the facts and that is truely all that matters here so sorry if i have made anyone mad i just dont think our guru knows as much as he leads on he simply just gives us an hypothisis(educated guess) its just the way i feel

What facts do you feel like he is ignoring?

FYI only 2 N's in intelligent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Drama, because you are a newbie here I will say just this, Adam is not going to come on here and make things up just to keep everyone excited. He comes on here and gives us both sides as to what can happen with this investment. If you are looking for someone to just give you dates and rates (that up to this point have not come true) then there are other sites out there that might fit your needs better than this site.

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 5

ok i know this is going to make a lot of people mad here and i really dont mean it to offened anyone but i really dont think adam is as smart or has as good of info as most in here belive im not saying that he is not smart because he seems to be very intellingent but his info is way off base i feel that he is ignoring the facts and that is truely all that matters here so sorry if i have made anyone mad i just dont think our guru knows as much as he leads on he simply just gives us an hypothisis(educated guess) its just the way i feel

not mad but I'd advise you to stop listening to the outrageous claims out there. I sure wouldn't be questioning Adams intelligence - get used to the fact that he doesn't feed us junk ... just facts.

ok on second thought I am MAD.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You arent the only one pvs. I havent been here long but i have grown to appreciate the fact that adam is straight forward and honest whether good or bad. If people just want the constant letdowns of past "rv dates" then go join those "other" sites.

• Upvote 3

Why would they remove the zeros from the large notes, when the goal of the cbi was and has been, to decrease the amount of bills that it takes to buy something not increase the amount of bills; which is what would happen if they took the zeros off of the large notes.........right?

Sorry I missed the chat tonight but seems there is quite a bit of excitement over negative comments made. One of the things Adam makes CLEAR from the get go is that there are no guarantees. I came into this knowing that and the straightforward information is greatly appreciated.

• Upvote 1

OK... so a LOP is possible after all the hype and yelling that it wouldn't happen. I hate to be a negative nancy but this is starting to look like it was all too good to be true and we will end up with a loss. Well, I guess that's the chance we took when we invested originally.

You win some, you lose some..... please believe I am just venting my personal frustration, not bashing anyone on this site at all - they are all good folks, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

OK... so a LOP is possible after all the hype and yelling that it wouldn't happen. I hate to be a negative nancy but this is starting to look like it was all too good to be true and we will end up with a loss. Well, I guess that's the chance we took when we invested originally.

You win some, you lose some..... please believe I am just venting my personal frustration, not bashing anyone on this site at all - they are all good folks, in my opinion.

its def. possible anything is right about now there is so much misinfo out there and claims and dates and rates it will make you go crazy just sit back and wait with your DV family thats all we can do.

its def. possible anything is right about now there is so much misinfo out there and claims and dates and rates it will make you go crazy just sit back and wait with your DV family thats all we can do.

Waiting with you bro. Just a waiting! I think Adam was pretty clear tonight that what he is hearing is not good as he was disconnected.

Just thought I would throw out a question thats been on my mind...let say it RV in the morning, and I have 1,000,000 dinar. Now I'm not in a hurry to exchange it for the U.S. dollar, so I put it in a sock and stuff it under the matteress. How long will I have to convert it into dollars?

Thanks Adam and I respectfully disagree. I dont think they can come out that low for many reasons. You know all of them too.

So, I am unsure why you would speculate at such a low rate but we shall see. LOP is impossible and 25 = to 25K unlikely but who knows.

I am glad you are being conservative because if I were you I would do the same.

From my sources and everything I read I believe we will all be happily surprised.

Peace

Hey NANCY a LOP is impossible due to the meaning behind it and when it is used. You mean 25 = 25K for new denom's, we shall see but I doubt it.

Peace

• Upvote 2