Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Debunking; 70% of three zeroes has been removed

Excellent discussion. This is what I love about DV. What other forum would allow this? None of the gurus would be willing to have their facts checked. They would just ban people for being negative. We might get a bit hostile from time to time and there's a little bashing here and there, but I haven't seen any other dinar forum where people would actually be allowed to hash it out trying to find the facts like we're doing here.

Totally agreed.......That's fantastic......... In a perfect world that should be a normal thing to expect..........

Edited by umbertino

Ali is a business man and his sole purpose in any claims publicly is to sell more Dinar. While I am sure that he has sold 500 million Dinar in one day, I doubt seriously that he sells 500 million every day. That figure would definitely be incentive for those thinking about investing in the Diner. This claim by Ali, I would classify as pumping.

I doubt that he sells 500 million every day too. But even if he has only averaged 50 million dinars a day in sales, he would have sold 25 billion dinar in less than 2 years at that rate. And as another member mentioned there are other dealers and banks selling every day as well. I was just pointing out how the claim that only 25 billion physical dinar are in circulation isn't feasible.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, I didn't get that from the article. Did you read this paragraph?

Though there is the news of the re-denomination, the old currency notes are the ones that still hold sway in the Iraqi market. But the central bank has the intention of removing the old currency notes from circulation by the end of the present year 2010. This was made known by Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, who is an advisory panel committee member. This means that by the beginning of the New Year 2011, the current currency notes would have all been replaced by the new ones.

Read more:

We know from boots on the ground that the lower denoms are in circulation in Iraq. We also know that they have not been successful in removing the 000 notes entirely from citizens of Iraq. We have no idea what percentage of the 24 trillion IQD has been placed in electronic funds or the percentage of IQD that remains in country.

Whooooaa. OK gonna have ta stop ya right there. LOL All kidding aside I read that paragraph and it says they will introduce the lower denoms first and then remove the large bills from circulation. Says so right here.........This means that by the beginning of the New Year 2011, the current currency notes would have all been replaced by the new ones.

In other words they were supposed to redenominate and introduce lower denoms in 2010 but didn't. If they would have in 2010 they would have phased out the large notes by 2011. Obviously that didn't happen.

Also, please show me a photograph of the new lower denoms our boots on the ground are seeing so many of in Iraq. I gaurantee you can't because they are not in circulation. We are talking about the NEW lower denoms, not the 50s and 250s. What we are looking for is 1,5,10, and 25s. Lets see a photo.

You are correct we have no idea what percentage of the 24 trillion has been palced in electronic funds or the pecentage of IQD that remains in country. This is excactly why I get red when I hear all these people state that all the large bills have been removed from Iraq. Someone please tell me how they can remove the majority of a money supply from a country without replacing it with anything.

• Upvote 1

You are VERY WRONG. I suggest you do some reading. You keep saying things with out anything to back it up. They have been removing large denom's from their internal currency for some time now. I do not want to say anything disrespectful to you, but some of the things you state are wrong. Not that it matters, but I believe you are going to be very plesantly surprised soon with the fact that you are wrong.

Have a great day.

Peace.

Watch this LINK

laugh.gif Then please show me some proof of them removing currency from circulation......you are trying to back up your side with a CC from another guru by word of mouth? Come on bro....you gotta do better then that.....It doesnt matter what kind of bills you are saying they are removing, there is no evidence supporting your claims of the total amount of dinar in circulation being reduced....thats the whole issue.....everything still supports the statements, facts, audits and anything else you can think of that there is 24 trillion OUTSIDE the banks....(meaning physical bills)......when you can show me otherwise I will glady run to every dinar forum out there and scream at the top of my lungs I am wrong.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

laugh.gif Then please show me some proof of them removing currency from circulation......you are trying to back up your side with a CC from another guru by word of mouth? Come on bro....you gotta do better then that.....It doesnt matter what kind of bills you are saying they are removing, there is no evidence supporting your claims of the total amount of dinar in circulation being reduced....thats the whole issue.....everything still supports the statements, facts, audits and anything else you can think of that there is 24 trillion OUTSIDE the banks....(meaning physical bills)......when you can show me otherwise I will glady run to every dinar forum out there and scream at the top of my lungs I am wrong.....

YOU CAN NEVER BE WRONG KEEPS LOOKS LIKE YOUR ARE THE AUTHOR OF THE PLAN (HOW DO YOU KNOW THERE IS 24T OUTSIDE UNLESS YOU WORK FOR THE CBI AND KNOW THE EXACT NUMBER AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU KNOW THE DATE AND RATE,WELL NO BODY KNOWS. TIME WILL TELL AND I HOPE YOUR LUNGS ARE READY JUST IN CASE YOU ARE WRONG OR RIGHT!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

YOU CAN NEVER BE WRONG KEEPS LOOKS LIKE YOUR ARE THE AUTHOR OF THE PLAN (HOW DO YOU KNOW THERE IS 24T OUTSIDE UNLESS YOU WORK FOR THE CBI AND KNOW THE EXACT NUMBER AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU KNOW THE DATE AND RATE,WELL NO BODY KNOWS. TIME WILL TELL AND I HOPE YOUR LUNGS ARE READY JUST IN CASE YOU ARE WRONG OR RIGHT!

Instead of anger why don't you bring facts to rebuke what he is saying? Maybe because you have none.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Those claiming the 24 trillion outside of banks have the financial statements available on the Central Bank of Iraq's website and the figures stated in their March 2011 Letter of Intent to the IMF to support their position.

• Upvote 2

Ok you asked me to show you. Here it is Keep:

(2) اre-evaluate the currency and increase its value by improving the exchange rate may not be in favor of the Iraqi economy. . May be applied in practice lead to a loss. The central bank has about 20 trillion dinars Kciolp distributed between him and the citizens, and have about $ 25 billion. the central bank to improve the exchange rate it will lose in several directions, the first instance, the value of the $ 25 billion owned by the Bank is now will be less value if they are to distribute a large portion of salaries for staff, for example (ie, that, instead of giving 3 billion payroll, will have to give 4.5 billion) and also lose if the government wants to buy any material from the local market as the central bank will be forced to give the government the largest amount to buy what you need in order to continue its work. هنThere is a loss the other has also exposed the bank in case the request of many international banks to transfer the dinar to the dollar, which is owned it will come where the central bank dollar if it wants the banks to convert the dinar, which is owned to the dollar.

Read more:

You notice they say they have 20 trillion dinar distributed between him and the citizens.

What say you now my friend?

• Upvote 1

(2) اre-evaluate the currency and increase its value by improving the exchange rate may not be in favor of the Iraqi economy. . May be applied in practice lead to a loss. The central bank has about 20 trillion dinars Kciolp distributed between him and the citizens, and have about $ 25 billion. the central bank to improve the exchange rate it will lose in several directions, the first instance, the value of the $ 25 billion owned by the Bank is now will be less value if they are to distribute a large portion of salaries for staff, for example (ie, that, instead of giving 3 billion payroll, will have to give 4.5 billion) and also lose if the government wants to buy any material from the local market as the central bank will be forced to give the government the largest amount to buy what you need in order to continue its work. هنThere is a loss the other has also exposed the bank in case the request of many international banks to transfer the dinar to the dollar, which is owned it will come where the central bank dollar if it wants the banks to convert the dinar, which is owned to the dollar.

Read more:

You notice they say they have 20 trillion dinar distributed between him and the citizens.

I'd say if anything that supports keepm's assertion of the 24 trillion in circulation once you add in the amount of physical currency held by speculators, banks, and dealers.

• Upvote 3

Read more:

(2) اre-evaluate the currency and increase its value by improving the exchange rate may not be in favor of the Iraqi economy. . May be applied in practice lead to a loss. The central bank has about 20 trillion dinars Kciolp distributed between him and the citizens

Your example shows that they cannot RV because of the trillions in circulation.

Excellent discussion. This is what I love about DV. What other forum would allow this? None of the gurus would be willing to have their facts checked. They would just ban people for being negative. We might get a bit hostile from time to time and there's a little bashing here and there, but I haven't seen any other dinar forum where people would actually be allowed to hash it out trying to find the facts like we're doing here.

ELEMENTARY WATSON---GOOD RESPONSE-----I AGREE

Uuuummmm........Really?

The central bank has about 20 trillion dinars Kciolp distributed between him and the citizens

Read more:

It says it has 20 trillion dinars between the bank and the citizens. Yes the citizens have some but the bank has some as well. The notes that are in the bank are not in circulation. They are in the bank. Or am I just misreading this statement completely?

(2) اre-evaluate the currency and increase its value by improving the exchange rate may not be in favor of the Iraqi economy. . May be applied in practice lead to a loss. The central bank has about 20 trillion dinars Kciolp distributed between him and the citizens

Your example shows that they cannot RV because of the trillions in circulation.

If you follow the link it will take you to an article that explains the pros and cons of the proposal to remove zero's. We will have to wait and see which way they have decided to go. This article is the 3rd in the series so we should have a decision soon. I hope.

Read more:

All that would be nice if it was an OFFICIAL DOCUMENT. The IMF, UN, US, Iraq, and the rest of the world are using the numbers given in the official documents.

There is no loss in translation. Its plain numeric english. One cough, from the guy who said that would change the entire meaning of his/her thoughts. I'm going to have to go with the official reports, until another one shows up and says otherwise.

Edited by truthful1

Uuuummmm........Really?

The central bank has about 20 trillion dinars Kciolp distributed between him and the citizens

Read more:

It says it has 20 trillion dinars between the bank and the citizens. Yes the citizens have some but the bank has some as well. The notes that are in the bank are not in circulation. They are in the bank. Or am I just misreading this statement completely?

If you follow the link it will take you to an article that explains the pros and cons of the proposal to remove zero's. We will have to wait and see which way they have decided to go. This article is the 3rd in the series so we should have a decision soon. I hope.

Agreed. This whole article is waying the pros and cons of removing three zeros. My point which I tried to make on the thread where this article is posted is that they are indeed talking about a LOP or redenomination or whatever you want to call it. I think the whole removing large bills from Iraq theory really holds no water. Maybe they are trying to reduce the number of them in Iraq but it has nothing to do with redenomination or RV in my opinion. Hopefully we will find out one way or the other "soon". Iraqs definition of soon. LOL. We may be debating this for another year before we find out for sure. Hope not.

Edited by dinarck

All that would be nice if it was an OFFICIAL DOCUMENT. The IMF, UN, US, Iraq, and the rest of the world are using the numbers given in the official documents.

There is no loss in translation. Its plain numeric English. One cough, from the guy who said that would change the entire meaning of his/her thoughts. I'm going to have to go with the official reports, until another one shows up and says otherwise.

Check the dates of the OFFICIAL documents you are referring to. This news article was published in the last couple days.

Agreed. This whole article is waying the pros and cons of removing three zeros. My point which I tried to make on the thread where this article is posted is that they are indeed talking about a LOP or redenomination or whatever you want to call it. I think the whole removing large bills from Iraq theory really holds no water. Maybe they are trying to reduce the number of them in Iraq but it has nothing to do with redenomination or RV in my opinion. Hopefully we will find out one way or the other "soon". Iraqs definition of soon. LOL. We may be debating this for another year before we find out for sure. Hope not.

My contention is that they have nothing to gain from a lop. For me that is a non-issue. In my mind there will be no lop. If there is I will admit I was wrong but i don't see myself doing that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Check the dates of the OFFICIAL documents you are referring to. This news article was published in the last couple days.

My contention is that they have nothing to gain from a lop. For me that is a non-issue. In my mind there will be no lop. If there is I will admit I was wrong but i don't see myself doing that.

I think it is pretty hard to argue especially after this last article that they are indeed talking about a LOP. Whether they have anything to gain by it or not doesn't make a difference. The fact is they are studying it, debating it, and have sent it to thier parliment for a vote so for me that makes it an issue. In my mind there may be a LOP I just hope not. Like I said, it seems that they argue alot against removing the zeros in that article but there is also wording that suggest a straight up RV isn't possible. In other words I got nothing positive out of it that would suggest a RV and they seem to believe that they can go on forever using 25,000 notes. Hope I'm wrong.

Edited by dinarck

How does a lop article supercede Iraqs official IMF report,or statistics from the CBI's website? I am using the most up to date documented report. The date on the redenomination/ lop article is irrelevent.

Edited by truthful1

What are you getting mad about and telling him to stop for? Stop what? Searching for the truth? Realizing whats false and that has been made up and spread throughout these forums giving people the wrong idea?? laugh.gif

I'm not getting mad but how can u search for the truth when u will never find it!!! U or anyone on hear will know anything except the day it RV's.

I'm not getting mad but how can u search for the truth when u will never find it!!! U or anyone on hear will know anything except the day it RV's.

No, there are things you can verify for yourself if you do a little legwork for yourself....exactly what this whole post is about.....they did not remove 70% of the currency in circulation like so many people have said over the past year...all the gurus claim it on a daily basis almost and as a rebutal for why they wont lop.....but if you look, you will find the truth....no such thing happened at all......they spun an article that came out last year to make everyone all touchy feely inside but it was a complete lie and if they took 5 minutes to think and actually read what had happened they woulda known what the fact of the matter was.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1