Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raising the 3 Zeroes/Deleting the 3 Zeroes

Sounds great...but on what do you base your 'facts'?

There are many opinions which float around these sites, but when something is stated confidently as fact, I am inclined to want to know where the person's information comes from.

I'm not bashing you. I hope you're right.

But where I come from, think-sos are think-sos and facts are facts. Just sayin.

Have a great Easter!

;D

• Upvote 2

This is the "opinions" section, so I'm thinking Bambino is stating his "opinion"??? As for the Iraqi language - it's not "backwards/twisted" to them, it's just their language. I really doubt Iraq cares how we interpret their language, just my opinion. Thank you for your opinion and perspective, Bambino!

They have never mentioned anything about the rate....all the articles clearly state taking the 000's off the notes.....what you say sounds nice and all but it really doesn't hold any water.....you say the notes are scarce and hardly around or that they have been brought in when the facts show 24 trillion in circulation....we all want them to just take the zeros off the exchange rate and that alone but its not the most likely outcome unfortunately....anything can happen still but you base a lot of what your saying off forum facts and hunches....a lop will and is a possibility....I think we all just need to accept that instead of turning a blind eye to it or twisting things for what they are, into something its not

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 6

And the voice of reason speaks again!!!! Thanks for keeping us all grounded here, Keep!

LOL sorry....Im in no way trying to bash him, I hope thats not how your taking it either Bambino.....and as some say I just like to "burst peoples bubbles" thats not the case either.....we all will make money off this....but some have a tweaked view on things because the listen too much to these CC's and statements from people who clearly have a misunderstanding on certain topics.....sorry if i ruined anyones weekend.... laugh.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

No ruining of a weekend here! To be honest, I'd much rather take a completely realistic approach to all of this than to believe in all the rumors that have been going around. It's pretty amazing when you look at how things are being turned around, I found Easy's post on all the rumors to be especially delightful!!

• Upvote 1

How is it that everyone assumes there are still 24 trillion IQD still in circulation? Didn't Shabs first say he was going to take the 000 notes out of circulation 5 years ago? Is it possible that Shabs was unable to remove any of these notes in 5 years? I am not saying there will or won't be a lop. I am not in a position to give a guess on a rate. But, I find it hard to believe that Shabs was unable to remove any of the 000 notes in 5 years given the mans credentials. JMO Happy Easter everyone. Go RV

Edited by speculatorsRIDE

How is it that everyone assumes there are still 24 trillion IQD still in circulation? Didn't Shabs first say he was going to take the 000 notes out of circulation 5 years ago? Is it possible that Shabs was unable to remove any of these notes in 5 years? I am not saying there will or won't be a lop. I am not in a position to give a guess on a rate. But, I find it hard to believe that Shabs was unable to remove any of the 000 notes in 5 years given the mans credentials. JMO Happy Easter everyone. Go RV

Because its not an assumption......its posted for everyone to see if you know where to look....and the numbers havent changed much the past 5 years.....the whole idea about the plan to remove the zeros is just that....getting the planning down to a T to be able to execute the process without much trouble...the PLAN has been in the works for 5 years....not the PROCESS.....you can see even the recent articles are talking about Shabs finally taking the PLAN in front of parliment to be approved.....the PROCESS of removing the zeros has not yet begun....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Someone please show me how Iraq can take it's whole money supply out of circulation. I keep hearing this but I need to see some evidence of it. What are they using for money? Some type of confirmation should be available. Let's see a link or a video or something. What we are being told is the only notes left in Iraq are 50,250, and 500. Doesn't anyone even want to question that this is fact. Wouldn't Iraqis be carrying around backpacks full of notes? If I could see a good answer to how this works then I will accept it and shut up.

• Upvote 1

Of course my name says it all...We have heard RV, Lop, Lop & RV, redenomination...and so on... but....Which one of these senarios benifits Iraq the most..? Which one benefits the US, or the world or who ever....Personally a lop/redenomination, what ever, will help the citizens of Iraq make change alot easier...But when did anybody give a rats pa-too-tee about the people...???? What ever they do with their currency, it is going to be for making mo money, mo money, mo money!!! I am not sure how much we all are going to make but I believe somehow, someway this RV is going to be pulled off...Why? Because "THEY", who ever they are, got into this mess back in 1990 for profit...Like I said, I don't know how they are going to do it, but I don't think the interests of the Iraqi people are high up on the list...Yea! This makes me a conspiracy theorist...so be it...Somebody is up to something and it ain't to help the Citizens of Iraq...JMHO (don't mean to offend) :)

• Upvote 1

Someone please show me how Iraq can take it's whole money supply out of circulation. I keep hearing this but I need to see some evidence of it. What are they using for money? Some type of confirmation should be available. Let's see a link or a video or something. What we are being told is the only notes left in Iraq are 50,250, and 500. Doesn't anyone even want to question that this is fact. Wouldn't Iraqis be carrying around backpacks full of notes? If I could see a good answer to how this works then I will accept it and shut up.

Yep....I agree....show me the proof!! People are saying nothing but the lower denoms are availible but yet Ali and the other dealers are still selling all the big bills.....you gonna tell me that all the big bills are reserved just for us speculators outside the country? laugh.gif yea right!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We have heard the rumor/fact that Iraq is cash strapped and they are resorting more and more to electronic banking. How this is all working, I have no idea. But, what ever needs to happen - needs to happen soon.

I agree with you on the "I have no idea".....IMHO...We can say what ever we want... We can pull up facts and figures...We can argue about the Rate...Like you. I don't have a clue...But, for some reason I believe this whole thing in Iraq was no accident... It was planned...I don't know how they are going to pull it off...There is big money involved and when that is the case, big money is pulling the strings...If we make money...That would be great...again, total conspiracy...I guess I have lost trust....(or touch!) :blink:

Please understand. This is an opinion. The dinar phenomenon is just that. When the articles started coming out and when shabs started talking about raising the zeroes and deleting the zeroes, just had to get more info. Listened to a chat - Check out another site and you will find the chat. Fast forward to about the 40th minute. Things began to fall in place and it all makes sense. I have always been intrigued by Bush's statement about the Iraq war not costing us anything. We know things are happening and I never believed this all revolved around the security minister. Too much money involved. Appoint Donald Duck. I am, however, amazed that we have not heard more about this in the mainstream media (if there is such a thing). As a friend of mine said, "sounds too good to be true". but isn't that just how things work?

My son in law bought this 1998 Cadillac for 4K. I told him about the dinar. He deferred, saying he was skeptical. I told him I was too, but the risk/return was worth it. I think my son in law is sweating out having this dinar hit. My daughter hates the caddy. Does not fit in their garage and, it is quite possible that this car could have been worth 4 million dollars. Boy, will I have fun with that. Have fun, people and understand, I know that I could be totally wrong. But I do take solace in the fact that I have never been wrong. I thought I was once, but it proved not to be true.

• Upvote 2

a lop will and is a possibility....I think we all just need to accept that

End Quote

I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-

a lop will and is a possibility....I think we all just need to accept that

End Quote

I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT-

Wow, well stated. Anything is a possibility - didn't say it wasn't. Iraq could be in civil strife next week and all could be lost.

However, your last statement, casts quite a bit of inuendo and shows that you really have nothing to offer. As far as your writing acumen-your ignorance is duly noted.

Wow, well stated. Anything is a possibility - didn't say it wasn't. Iraq could be in civil strife next week and all could be lost.

However, your last statement, casts quite a bit of inuendo and shows that you really have nothing to offer. As far as your writing acumen-your ignorance is duly noted.

If your post was aimed at me....What I stated was OBVIOUSLY sarcastic as I was again obvously agreeing with Keep ( like I do most of the time) that what he was stating could very well be a possibility ( me liking it or not).....Sorry you missed that but instead chose to rush and recur to insulting and offending ( your "ignorance" rant, word that you like using often, I noted, always on others) with no second thoughts. Again, that's the democracy of the internet , I guess..... We'll have to stand each other

Edited by umbertino

If your post was aimed at me....What I stated was OBVIOUSLY sarcastic as I was again obvously agreeing with Keep ( like I do most of the time) that what he was stating could very well be a possibility ( me liking it or not).....Sorry you missed that but instead chose to rush and recur to insulting and offending ( your "ignorance" rant, word that you like using often, I noted, always on others) with no second thoughts. Again, that's the democracy of the internet , I guess..... We'll have to stand each other

Okay, umberetino. My bad and apologies. Did not get the context. From my perspective, thought it was a direct response to me and that I was delusional - not that, this is not true. Ticked off at the referees of the Bull's game. I have no idea what a foul is any more.

Please play nicely? We're all on this ride together!!! :D

Upgradable - like your red hair.