Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

did i make a bad investment?

kr88zy

Absolutely anything is possible. Any investment can go up or down, you lose, you win. That is why, in my ever so humble opinion, it is important we only spend what we can afford to spend, don't quit your job, don't spend your life savings on it, and just sit back and see what happens. There is a big huge beautiful world out there beyond the RV, enjoy it. FYI - By "it" I mean any investment.

• Upvote 3

can yhis whole thing come out in the end as a lose? even a buck? this thing about 25k turning into 25$ is not good.cashing back in will take a loss at that method? please help...god bless america...god bless our troops...

Take a little time and dig back through this forum. You will find a hole spectrum of theories and good information on how it might turn out. And then you will discover that at this point no one really knows. Until then just try to enjoy the ride. Good luck & God Bless

• Upvote 1

I guess I'm kinda new to all this but how can they take a

25000 Dinar note, chop the 0's off and tell you that it now a

25 dinar note??

That would be the same thing as you going to the bank and cashing your

check of $500 and they hand you 5 one dollar bills instead of 5 $100 bills and

tell you that they decided to chop the 0's off.. Dosent make sense!!

My attorney has said to let them try, cause I have a bill of sale that

says that I purchased xxxx amount and that's what the dealer will

have to exchange.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

can yhis whole thing come out in the end as a lose? even a buck? this thing about 25k turning into 25$ is not good.cashing back in will take a loss at that method? please help...god bless america...god bless our troops...

you made a very bad investment.

you can send me your dinar so that way you can move on with life.

email me... nom*******ver@gmail.com

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Could lose some, but, alot of people, including me, are speculating that that won't be the case. Take Breault's advice: don't get into a bind, only buy what you can afford to hold on to. Nobody really knows when or how this will happen. Read around on this site, but don't believe everything you read, use a little common sense. You will see people saying "RV tonight" or "this weekend" or whatever, don't get too caught up with the hype. Just sit tight and wait for it. Could come out good for all. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

it just would not make any sence that iraq w/new found freedom would start of by having over seas investors take a loss ?

Considering the scope of the rebuilding of Iraq and all they are attempting to do, with investors, European, Asian, Indian, South American, and "Overseas", on a very large scale, I sincerely doubt they consider several thousand people buying up Dinar to be serious overseas investors and worthy of any consideration whatsoever. Really, they are not aware of our investment, and don't care that we are sitting here waiting for an RV, and certainly are not concerned about whether of not we make any money. This is an investment that has been created as an opportunity not as an investment strategy. Iraq has nothing to do with what we are doing. If you went and asked Shabibi or Maliki about the overseas "investors" who are buying up their currency in hopes of making a buck, they would be asking for a better translation. And when they got it, they would laugh. We are less than a drop in the bucket for those guys.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are an opportunistic "investor" just like the rest of us and of absolutely no great import or consideration to anyone in Iraq.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I dont know yet LOL....Ill let you know once something happens.....

• Upvote 1

So frustrating, I see this question come up, so many times, one answer is, " Yes, this can happen, a 25,000K note is now worth 25.00" The next reply is, " You have a 25K note, and can exchange it for the same value in lower denoms." In other words, exchange it for 5, 5K bills, (when they redom) WHICH IS IT? Sorry if I am stupid, but I keep seeing diferent replies to this same question? ( gonna get ripped) I can feel it!!! : /

God Bless America, by the way!!!!

If you just got in this in the last 2 yrs yes you will take a big hit. Sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well, Iraq may seem crazy but I'm pretty sure they're not going to let your attorney from the US push them around.

They're not that crazy.

Still, pulling for the RV though.

Edited by jgp
  • Upvote 2

One way to look at it...the odds are better than the powerball or Publishers Clearing House. If the dinars does what we hope and the Clearing House hits too...I'll send you the $$$ from it. Heck it's only a measly $200,000 + a month anyway :lol: Hang in there....somethings gonna happen soon?????????? ;)

• Upvote 2

25 dinar note??

have to exchange.

NO you dont understand what they mean when they say take away the zeros.....what they are saying is they are trying to get all lthe large bills off the streets right now before the rv. iraq does not want a bunch of millionaires in thier country. They dont care if they are in other parts of the world just not in thier back yard. Why? You can control the poor alot easier than the rich. So if they can get the large bills off the streets, then rv, then they dont pay as much. I hope that helps. What your suggesting is called a LOP, please do some more research to find your cure.

YOU DID NOT MAKE A BAD INVESTMENT!!!!!!JUST BE PATIENT

• Upvote 3

NO you dont understand what they mean when they say take away the zeros.....what they are saying is they are trying to get all lthe large bills off the streets right now before the rv. iraq does not want a bunch of millionaires in thier country. They dont care if they are in other parts of the world just not in thier back yard. Why? You can control the poor alot easier than the rich. So if they can get the large bills off the streets, then rv, then they dont pay as much. I hope that helps. What your suggesting is called a LOP, please do some more research to find your cure.

YOU DID NOT MAKE A BAD INVESTMENT!!!!!!JUST BE PATIENT

I fully agree with Robdel.. just be patient. It will happen. Do your research and use common sense. Think about what has transpired and what is expected to happen. That can be challenging but don't listen to rumors, gurus, and news out of Iraq. Only watch what is actually happening.

-B

• Upvote 1

25 dinar note??

have to exchange.

It looks like you're asking about a redenomination. If it happens, you will not lose a penny, so don't worry.

Your old series 25K note worth $21.50USD would be exchanged for a new series 25 note worth $21.50USD. The entire current series of notes (50 - 25000 IQD)would be exchanged.