Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO SMALL DENOMINATIONS COMING

mentalmagic

Ron Skilbeck, thank you for your kind answer and information. I appreciate it. The more I read in the forums, the more I feel like the grandpa in the movie, Moonstruck, when he says, "I'm so confused" towards the end of it! It's definitely hard to figure out what's what sometimes. Guess we just keep on, keeping on! Thanks again.

Well one thing for sure, things are ramping up. Shabibi is on the airwaves and Saleh is in the press. It looks like a coordinated effort...both by the way are saying the same thing, that a new currency is coming.

Where is Jokie? With all this information flying around, where is the great pontificator himself?

• Upvote 1

Your contact, whoever that is, as well as your writing is misleading. Not being tacky.

No there are no small denoms in ATM's yet only for the fact that they are not issued in circulation that any of us can actually proclaim to be correct knowing.

There will be smaller denoms issued by CBI. They are more than likely already printed and just setting collecting dust for a plug to be pulled. My thoughts.

Maybe some rep in Iraq told you, maybe, that there are no ATM's with small denoms. This I can believe.

I read somewhere that the lower denoms were printed the same time the other bills were but were not put into circulation. :D

There will be no smaller denoms issued by the CBI. I received this info directly from a bank contact in Iraq. So for those who claim ATM's were being loaded with smaller denoms, this information is FALSE. Just thought I'd pass on this bad news. Bummer.

Oh....................So your friends with SHABS..??........because he's the only one who knowswink.gif

Thank you!!

Oy vey. You sound like a politician who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and now is walking the tight rope of playing both sides of the fence.

You tried and it didn't work. Move on but don't back peddle. That makes you seem even less credible. JMO.

Peace

• Upvote 1

:huh:

Oy vey. You sound like a politician who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and now is walking the tight rope of playing both sides of the fence.

You tried and it didn't work. Move on but don't back peddle. That makes you seem even less credible. JMO.

Peace

TJ, Serenity was not the poster of this thread. Serenity was thanking the poster.

And just where are all these ATM Machines? Other than in the Green zone or an Embassy. I bet they would be hard to find on every other street corner. And why would they need small denomination of currency if they all have the Visa Cards? Iraq will not spend the money on a whole new currency and make the old stuff worth nothing. M and all the crooked politicians would also loose their stolen fortunes. Do you think they will let that happen. Who controls the media in Iraq? M controls all of it.

I read the above artical today and all I saw was smoke and mirrors. (www.iraqhurr.org) Look over here; but not over there. The Big Boys won't let it play out that way. They will not let S and M screw this thing up! jmho from everything I have been reading! WTO, IMF, China, and UST will not let this happen.

We all know that Boehner was in Iraq today. Does someone live in his district or state? Call his office and ask them what Iraq did today with their money? I'm sure that some of his staff had to buy a Souvenir or something. Surely they would know. And we would have a real contact on the ground that could verify all of this. Just Saying!wink.gif

To ask a stupid question, I've noticed dinar and Bahran or Barain, I think was the word. Is this in Iraq or a different country? The reason I asked is that my daughter just showed me today a 1/2 dinar note, issued by the Central Bank of Barain and it looked a lot like the Iraq dinar. It was given to her by her boyfriend's sister, who is in the Navy. I can't imagine what 1/2 dinar is worth if a regular dinar has been worth 1/10th of a penny, if I'm correct in what I've read before. Anyway, I'm just curious - where is Barain? Apparently they have very small denomination notes! And I did see it and actually held it in my hand. My daughter was wondering what it would be worth, if anything, after the RV. Anyone???

Try google...works for really complex things.........Bahrain......well.....I think perhaps you are out of your league........it's an oil state in the Gulf!

• Upvote 1

:D Spot on ;)

I couldn't have said it better myself. Saleh, is nothing more than a minister of disinformation. He is an advisor. What the hell does an advisor have to do with what is really happening? He holds no official post that I can see. One day he says l op, the next, he says revaluation. He wants us and much bigger players to give up IMO. Expect much more negative news from this dik and others that want to mis-direct us. Stay strong DV, hang on to your IQD!!!!

There will be no smaller denoms issued by the CBI. I received this info directly from a bank contact in Iraq. So for those who claim ATM's were being loaded with smaller denoms, this information is FALSE. Just thought I'd pass on this bad news. Bummer.

You show no links or contact numbers, Just sayin you got a contact don't mean it's a fact. My bank president in my small town said this could very well turn into a decent investment or I could lose my a##, but that don't make it fact. Maybe if Shabibi was your uncle and Malaki was your daddy then you might have fact. Not a bummer, FACT

To follow up, he just informed me that they will be instructing citizens to turn in thier current dinars for a new currency. He again confirmed, no small 1, 5, 10 or 20 dinar notes. But there will be a new currency released with many changes. Dr. Shabibi just made announcement on Iraq National television. He also encouraged Iraqi youth to attend school in America, then return home to help build Iraq. I take this as great news. They could be reducing the amount of large bills (removing the three zeros) and with that, revaluing the currency at the same time. My impression of this call was GOOD NEWS for us!

if they remove the zero doesnt that mean lop, witch from what i have heard is bad?

Your very correct that is seems impossible that it could jump that high in one day but...im sure they thought that their money being worth 2-3 dollars one day wasnt going to be worth squat the next day either, but it was! If they have no debt....why couldnt it?

To ask a stupid question, I've noticed dinar and Bahran or Barain, I think was the word. Is this in Iraq or a different country? The reason I asked is that my daughter just showed me today a 1/2 dinar note, issued by the Central Bank of Barain and it looked a lot like the Iraq dinar. It was given to her by her boyfriend's sister, who is in the Navy. I can't imagine what 1/2 dinar is worth if a regular dinar has been worth 1/10th of a penny, if I'm correct in what I've read before. Anyway, I'm just curious - where is Barain? Apparently they have very small denomination notes! And I did see it and actually held it in my hand. My daughter was wondering what it would be worth, if anything, after the RV. Anyone???

Bahrain is a small sovereign country (an island really) connected to Saudi Arabia by a bridge. It is a port of call for the US Navy so it would not be unusual for a serviceman to end up with Bahraini dinars. 1 BHD = $2.64

Bahrani Dinars are not the same as Iraq Dinars but I'm sure everyone here would like the BHD exchange rate for the IQD.

Bahrain ... another country entirely, middle Africa. Just Google it.

smee2

Thank you mentalmagic for your info. :)

If your friend is correct, you can file the lies about the ATM's under the same

file as "Shabibi was in Switzerland this week", that was proven to be

false also with just a few minutes worth of research.

Some of those guru folks are the pure definition of liar...and as long

as they have their audience, it will not stop until this actually comes to a close.

One would think it should be a HUGE red flag when they ban others just for

even questioning them. Sad indeed.

Thank you for your effort!

All my best!

Jim

---

Nice one, Jim. Well said.

Any information/press news or anything this guy (Dr. Mohammed Saleh) states is total BS.

Doc31 & me have proven this on many different posts he is nothing but a spin doctor.

Everything this guy has said/stated if nothing more than Political propaganda

Anyone remember "Baghdad Bob" who was with Ministry of Information?

I wonder if the 2 are related?

:)

The Kingdom of Bahrain is a completly different country with a different currency which happens to be called the dinar. Many Mid east counties have currency called dinar and they are all different and have different exchange rates. Try google search....

Thank you mentalmagic for your info. :)

If your friend is correct, you can file the lies about the ATM's under the same

file as "Shabibi was in Switzerland this week", that was proven to be

false also with just a few minutes worth of research.

Some of those guru folks are the pure definition of liar...and as long

as they have their audience, it will not stop until this actually comes to a close.

One would think it should be a HUGE red flag when they ban others just for

even questioning them. Sad indeed.

Thank you for your effort!

All my best!

Jim

---

Another RUMOR debunked. WOW this is really frustrating. How about coming to the USA?

I am so over false news! Thanks for "KEEPING THEM HONEST"... I just wish I knew WHO to believe.

Peace!