Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I feel a little guilty

I have to admit that I feel a little guilty, for my reasons for wanting this RV. I want to be able to just spend all my time with my familly enjoying life and rasing my children (2) and maybe a couple more. All without the stress of financial worries,

And I have seen on this site and others, how so many are in such desperate need, because thier situations are in dire straights. Many on the verge of losing everything, some maybe even homeless.

Make my wants seem a little selfish.

I hope and pray that this happens very soon, for all of those of you who need this so desperately. And I hope that this will enable a fresh start for you and everyone out there who has taken advantage of this opportunity. Hopefully a life long change of financial freedom and the ability to make time your own, instead of some employer.

I implore you to use your blessing in a very conservative and frugal manner, so as to make it last you a lifetime, and even pass on to your future generations. Don't blow your money on unnessacary

luxuries that soon become liabilities and drain your wealth.

• Upvote 13

I have to admit that I feel a little guilty, for my reasons for wanting this RV. I want to be able to just spend all my time with my familly enjoying life and rasing my children (2) and maybe a couple more. All without the stress of financial worries,

And I have seen on this site and others, how so many are in such desperate need, because thier situations are in dire straights. Many on the verge of losing everything, some maybe even homeless.

I hope and pray that this happens very soon, for all of those of you who need this so desperately. And I hope that this will enable a fresh start for you and everyone out there who has taken advantage of this opportunity. Hopefully a life long change of financial freedom and the ability to make time your own, instead of some employer.

I implore you to use your blessing in a very conservative and frugal manner, so as to make it last you a lifetime, and even pass on to your future generations. Don't blow your money on unnessacary

Good advice and I hope this ride ends soon! Hard for me to picture you being very selfish when you make a point of stating your concerns for others financial situations.

• Upvote 3

Tex, I feel the same way.

• Upvote 1

Nice touch and sympathetic (gave you a +1) but you cannot shoulder the worlds issues as I have learned. Much of what you see is brought on by the people themselves. I have been through Hell a lot in my life time, broke, homeless, jobless 6 x's for over a year each time and as a 100% disabled vet _ US Army Nam I do feel as you do but...

I have worked hard and honest etc. and when this RV happens; I will feel no remorse at all! But...another but! I will do what I can to improve the lives of others in MY Family First then those I know who have needs and then from there down if I can. god bless and you are a good person no matter what happens!

That would be: God Bless -

don't want to piss off the Big Guy!

• Upvote 2

Tex,

I see where you are coming from, And a lot of times I feel the same way.

I have told a few people about this investment, pretty much been shut down.

Whether or not it happens how we all want it to or not, I am the one that took the risk

I will never, ever say "I told you so" to anyone

Feeling guilty? yes & no

If this all pans out or not, By all means I will help My family & friends any way I can

• Upvote 2

Tex, the words and feelings you have shared are not words of the selfishness but of self-LESSness.

Your concerns and goodwill towards others show a heart of kindness, love and care towards many that may be in despair or loss of hope.

I thankyou for opening your heart and sharing these words that may cause each of us to look deeper into our own lives and motives.

God bless you and your family and your future "LITTLE TEX" to come

• Upvote 2

Very nice post. I would also like this to happen so I can spend my time with my son. I just want to go home and be with my son.

I would also like it to happen so that all of the contractors and the military over here in Iraq can go home

GO RV

GOD BLESS AMERICA

MAY GOD BLESS ALL THE MILITARY PERSONEL AND THE CONTRACTORS IN IRAQ GET THEM HOME SAFELY

• Upvote 3

Very nice post. I would also like this to happen so I can spend my time with my son. I just want to go home and be with my son.

I would also like it to happen so that all of the contractors and the military over here in Iraq can go home

GO RV

GOD BLESS AMERICA

MAY GOD BLESS ALL THE MILITARY PERSONEL AND THE CONTRACTORS IN IRAQ GET THEM HOME SAFELY

YES!...may you all come home soon and safe...GOD Bless...Jeff

• Upvote 1

Why would you feel guilty for wanting a better life for you and yours? You have more than others do now.....do you feel guilty about that???

Even the poorest Americans are rich by world standards...and middle class is EXTREMELY RICH by world standards....

Enjoy what you have now and what you may have in the future...there is no guarantee and CERTAINLY no call to feel guilty over what is (as of today) a pipe dream....so give yourself a break...

As far as people coming into money and then all of a sudden becoming conservative with it....they won't...windfalls come and go everyday to people and a large majority of it is lost, wasted, whatever...

Money doesn't change the person....it amplifies them ;)

Thanks Slade......Jeff

• Upvote 1

Thanks Slade......Jeff

Thank you Jeff (Tex) for sharing your thoughts. :D

I think we all go through those thoughts in many areas

of life. The nice thing is *if* this turns out well, and I certainly

hope it does for everyone, YOU can make a huge difference

in the life (lives) of someone else, and maybe assist in helping them

cope through hard times in their own life. No one can take that

heart away from you and it sounds like you would do exactly that. :D

Be thankful and never be afraid to extend a hand to someone in need,

whether this event actually happens or not, we can all still help each other

as we are able.

Also, thanks Slade for the wise words. :) I have seen what you mentioned

happen far too often, especially the stories about lottery winners...sometimes

winning millions and finding themselves broke within 2 - 3 years or sooner.

Hard to imagine, but it happens.

All my best Tex! :)

Jim

---

i found out about this from my father. him and my sister own dinar. he was sending her an email about something to do with dinar and he accidentally sent it to me. i emailed him and asked him what this was all about. he told me about what happened in kuwait and some of his friends made a ton of money but he didn't get in on it, so he bought some iqd while he was working in iraq hoping to make some money like his friends did with the kuwait dinar. i did some research and bought what i could afford at the time.

now with that being said, i purchased iqd for selfish reasons. i did so hoping to make possibly a ton of money to have a better life for me and my wife and kids. not for anyone other reason. now if you all ask yourself one simple question: what were you thinking when you bought dinar? what was the first thing in your mind? was it to better someone elses live's? was it for the sake of the iraqi people? was it to boost our economy? was it for any other reason, or was it for the same selfish reason i did? to make (hopefully) a lot of money so you and your family could have a better life? to be able to do things and make it better for you and yours? i would think it was for you not the iraqis, or anyone else, or any other reason. we all have a list of what we want to accomplish when this is over. depending on how much we come out ahead, we will go down that list and do what we think is more important and go from there. at first i had big dreams of a big windfall, paying off my house, starting a business, finish restoring mine and my wifes cars, etc. but after a while i didn't think it was going to be as much of a windfall as some say it is. now i am more grounded. if i make enough to pay my house off i am happy, i could live with that. anything else would be a plus.

for me and my wife we did it for selfish reasons, for no one else but us. and i don't think that is wrong. it is human nature. you have to look out for yourself first and foremost, no one else will. at the end of the day i won't feel guilty about wanting to do more for my family, and no one else should feel guilty either.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1

Use wisdom..the Bible says that those who don't work shouldn't eat....also...spread the gospel...I hear that the muslims are getting more converts than christians ...in America! Get off your duff :huh: and spread the gospel ..... EVERYDAY! With or without an rv! More young people are becoming drunks and druggies!.......Real revival is when it sweeps across America and abroad!....Somewhere Christians...I'm talking about real christians who love and obey God......not this hypocritical professions that most people are involved in....we've quit witnessing...we've quit being faithful in church...most churches have broken away from having 2 services on Sunday...the preachers compromise with righteous living...we got long haired hippies for examples...most Christians are ignorant of the Bible than ever before! "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"....let's step up folks...let's take the lead! We can do it! (phil. 4:13)... God's power is limitless!

• Upvote 1

+1 From me also Tex! Hopefully we'll make enought to be able to do exactly that. My family makes me rich already, Just need that rv cash to git moved to the Piney woods and afford a boat. :D

I live in the Piney woods of North East Texas, you'll like it here...Jeff