Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Notes from Frank & Delta call 4/15/11

nointel

Notes from Frank & Delta call 4/15/11

April 15th, 2011 09:14 pm ·

Frank’s Call is OFF THE HOOK!!

Delta said the P-word

« on: Today at 01:28:09 PM

PING PING PING…LOL Delta just said that there might be something to the pinging through the systems, as he went to school for IT tech.

Delts says we can see it any moment.\

Frank, says he believes it will be on Monday

And the lady that talks with them says it “will” happen tomorrow!

I have listened to Frank’s call every chance that I have been given, and if I would have heard them say it with my own ears, I would have never believed it.

That with the good word from SteveI and Ray, is looking like we are at the end of this ride!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I do not feel like it will be this soon. This is my feelings only.

It was still being worked out on 4/12/11 for submitting to the Council of Ministers and House of Representatives for their approval.

If they approve on something as a group that fast, boy are they getting better as a team. Then again, they probably hold a lot of IQD each and they are just waiting on an RV like us.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

End of the ride ... yeah ...

We have had so many flat tires, blown radiators, dead batterines, slipped timing chains, and almost every monday we lose the keys ... and yet they think we are at the end of the ride!

Dreamers ... the bucket of bolts has a lot more travel in her yet. Next we will need a realignment or a new engine ... politically speaking too.

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 2

not to rain on anybody's parade but i just call my IT supervisor in my office to ask about this ping S#@T he told me in no certain terms the only way to see a ping is to be on the other end of the server being pinged with software that im sure not to many people could afford in front of the firewall just to know it was happening because it only takes a millisecond to happen and is not noticeable by the naked eye.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Now I never would clam to be no genius but if delta is at the server please goahead and just push the button for 1 day so that i could get on to my next job as a yard maintenance man on 4 miles of beach in south phillippines just raking sand all day longwacko.gifwacko.gif and drinking beer

• Upvote 2

End of the ride ... yeah ...

We have had so many flat tires, blown radiators, dead batterines, slipped timing chains, and almost every monday we lose the keys ... and yet they think we are at the end of the ride!

Dreamers ... the bucket of bolts has a lot more travel in her yet. Next we will need a realignment or a new engine ... politically speaking too.

:rolleyes:

smee2

Worn out sneakers

Quit complaining about your little breakdowns ... I've been on-foot this whole ride! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Now I never would clam to be no genius but if delta is at the server please goahead and just push the button for 1 day so that i could get on to my next job as a yard maintenance man on 4 miles of beach in south phillippines just raking sand all day longwacko.gifwacko.gif and drinking beer

Are you hiring ? Cuz I can rake me some sand and drink some beer! B)

• Upvote 1

not to rain on anybody's parade but i just call my IT supervisor in my office to ask about this ping S#@T he told me in no certain terms the only way to see a ping is to be on the other end of the server being pinged with software that im sure not to many people could afford in front of the firewall just to know it was happening because it only takes a millisecond to happen and is not noticeable by the naked eye.

I'm not saying they are or are not pinging - however if they are banks would know. I run an IT company and I'm sure the people doing the pinging have the authority to do as they wish. Server to server pinging is a common practice among companies linked together. If the information was not instant it would not work. That would be like California getting stock prices before Florida does. It doesn't work that way.

• Upvote 1

Frank, Delta,Checkmite etc etc etc... are all just stoopid bloody pumpers, they come up with a new reason for suckers to go buy Reserves every Friday.

I feel sorry for the people that fall for their line every week.

In my honest opinion these pumpers need to be brought to justice, and put in jail.

All that being said I must admit I am a Dinaraholic, and I own dinar, BUT... I'm not stoopid.

Edited by pt49
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Frank, Delta,Checkmite etc etc etc... are all just stoopid bloody pumpers, they come up with a new reason for suckers to go buy Reserves every Friday.

I feel sorry for the people that fall for their line every week.

In my honest opinion these pumpers need to be brought to justice, and put in jail.

All that being said I must admit I am a Dinaraholic, and I own dinar, BUT... I'm not stoopid.

BUT…..I'm bot stoopid :P

Could you use a business partner? I have to warn you up front though that this entire Dinar journey may now have me overqualified in the field of alcahol consumption :D

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying they are or are not pinging - however if they are banks would know. I run an IT company and I'm sure the people doing the pinging have the authority to do as they wish. Server to server pinging is a common practice among companies linked together. If the information was not instant it would not work. That would be like California getting stock prices before Florida does. It doesn't work that way.

I agree but somebody siting in a house in BFE not at the server and not a IT employee for the bank well they cant see the ping am i correct ?

It kills me how everyone has so called experts to make their case or key people in certain positions that are in the know about everything that fits into the realm of Iraq and the RV. I guess it's human nature to say "look at me I'm a special person, a person of privilege " I'm #1, Important people confide in me with sensitive intel, heads of state call me all the time. My point is this we have a lot of SOAP OPERA wana-be's that spew out pure tripe on a daily basis,and we can't seem to get enough of it...........WHY?......Desperation=(Loss of hope and surrender to DESPAIR)...Greed=(a selfish and excessive disire for more of something that is needed) Spoiled=(To impair the disposition of character by overindulgence and excess) .....Hmmmm...... this could explain the American conditionohmy.gif