Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not Mine

texaslonghorns

Welcome......my daddy always said "Dont ask a man where he is from, if he is from Texas he will tell you. If he is not, you dont want to embarass him." Anyways look forward to hearing from you but please dont become our "okie." ................GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the site and thanks for the post.

Right or wrong, matters not; it is what you heard and were told and believe and that is what rumours are all about. Sharing is a good thing but these days it takes guts to put it out there on the forum trail ... a lot of people are less than tolerant and expect proof of even rumours. So, good on you for having the guts to post and the consideration to tell us from where you get your information and why you believe in it. :)

smee2

I just moved over hear from another site because I spend more time on this site getting info than most and you guys cover it all better. I don't claim to be super connected, but I do have a few very reliable sources. The first of which got me in this whole Dinar mess is based in our nations capital in a odd shaped building. (hint,hint). This person specailizes in the ME and has been a great friend for 23 years. Second is a buddy for over 34 years. I have known him since I was 7. He is a retired Special Forces officer with over 3 tours in the ME. Currently serving as private security for a very high place person with a bank in Iraq. He has lived there now for 2 years and speaks the language fluently. I tell you this not to impress but so you know my info is real. Anyway, My buddy in DC called today as they are making preperations for certain dignitaries that are expected to arrive from Iraq. He stated that things are moving at a very excellerated pace and things will be brought to light in the very near future. I am expecting a call from Iraq and will post what I learn as soon as I get it. Go big or Go Home, Go RV!

So i just got off with Iraq, My buddy caught bits and pieces of conversation about timing of RV. I know better than to be a date and rate guy but what he heard was they was surprised it hasn't already been officially announced. They were in disbelief that it is still being kept behind closed doors and seemed rather aggitated that another day passed and nothing. I know the feeling. Everyday we creep closer and closer to our collective goal. Always Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

GO RV! super-nova-rv.jpg

Does that come in a 4 door cause I'll want one after the RV

Edited by Flash101

So i just got off with Iraq, My buddy caught bits and pieces of conversation about timing of RV. I know better than to be a date and rate guy but what he heard was they was surprised it hasn't already been officially announced. They were in disbelief that it is still being kept behind closed doors and seemed rather aggitated that another day passed and nothing. I know the feeling. Everyday we creep closer and closer to our collective goal. Always Go Big or Go Home, Go RV! [/b][/i][/size]

Excellent post!

Just one question........who are the mentioned entities that are in "disbelief" & "agitated" ?

Thanks

Dan

I just moved over hear from another site because I spend more time on this site getting info than most and you guys cover it all better. I don't claim to be super connected, but I do have a few very reliable sources. The first of which got me in this whole Dinar mess is based in our nations capital in a odd shaped building. (hint,hint). This person specailizes in the ME and has been a great friend for 23 years. Second is a buddy for over 34 years. I have known him since I was 7. He is a retired Special Forces officer with over 3 tours in the ME. Currently serving as private security for a very high place person with a bank in Iraq. He has lived there now for 2 years and speaks the language fluently. I tell you this not to impress but so you know my info is real. Anyway, My buddy in DC called today as they are making preperations for certain dignitaries that are expected to arrive from Iraq. He stated that things are moving at a very excellerated pace and things will be brought to light in the very near future. I am expecting a call from Iraq and will post what I learn as soon as I get it. Go big or Go Home, Go RV!

So i just got off with Iraq, My buddy caught bits and pieces of conversation about timing of RV. I know better than to be a date and rate guy but what he heard was they was surprised it hasn't already been officially announced. They were in disbelief that it is still being kept behind closed doors and seemed rather aggitated that another day passed and nothing. I know the feeling. Everyday we creep closer and closer to our collective goal. Always Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

GO RV! super-nova-rv.jpg

Welcome. Does one of your boys have any intel on the type of RV like straight up something or has changing the demons been talked about?