Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rich Queen: Planet D 4/14/11

nointel

Rich Queen: OK listen up. I have been conspicuous in my absence today. Been sorting the wheat from the chaff as it were. Barring any unforeseen complications it is how I have been saying for the last 2 days. We should see the baby’s face sometime in the middle of the night tonight.

Rich Queen: Remember something about the rules of an RV. RV’s have never historically happened anytime but between Tues, Thursday. But this is an historic RV never in the history of the world have this many currencies RV’d all at once. Hence THIS RV will potentially defy ALL rules. All bets are off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Rich Queen: OK listen up. I have been conspicuous in my absence today. Been sorting the wheat from the chaff as it were. Barring any unforeseen complications it is how I have been saying for the last 2 days. We should see the baby’s face sometime in the middle of the night tonight.

Rich Queen: Remember something about the rules of an RV. RV’s have never historically happened anytime but between Tues, Thursday. But this is an historic RV never in the history of the world have this many currencies RV’d all at once. Hence THIS RV will potentially defy ALL rules. All bets are off.

Oh Baby if only you were right .

GOOOOOOOOOOOO RV

• Upvote 1

Rich Queen's Previous Post..... From the archives.

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:34 PM

Not mine...obviously. I want to also open discussion up to whether you guys think she and Okie discuss things. Her posts are always interesting, though. Enjoy!

Rich Queen–Evening, April 9, 2011

[Rich Queen] May I make a humble correction to Okie’s post? It is the BIS – Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland. I have confirmation of the complications of the “birth”. Luckily the Swiss have great doctors lol

[Rich Queen]But at the end of the day, who cares? IBS – BIS – it’s all the same animal. And they are working like demons to pull this off!

[Rich Queen] Remember I have been talking about the technical issues involved with pulling this off? Okie and I are on the same page totally

[Rich Queen]principle If you hold IQD, yes. Haven’t you had Monday Morning sickess for months? lol

[Rich Queen] ready2rv We are waiting for the blessed event. The IQD RV to arrive

[Rich Queen] We will be taking this baby home Monday, Tuesday latest

[Rich Queen] Lemme tell you folks who don’t know it – Blaino and Okie are true-blue. Love those guys! Hope to get to know Mrs. Blaino better too – behind every great man is a great woman!

[Rich Queen] I am going to pass on a little advice. Spend this weekend chillaxing. Hug your family. Get your nails did. Meditate. And pray to whomever you pray to and give thanks for your upcoming blessing . Ask for the strength to share with those who will need your help in the upcoming weeks. But above all, CHILL!!!

Read more:

So I would guess this is not worth believing either.

• Upvote 3

It's a shot in the arm.....so...let's see...86....3.22.........5.27......6.18.......Wednesday.....Friday.......Saturday......"we are there!"........"only God can stop it"......."sit, relax...it's coming"...."we have sources no one else has"..."tonight"......."early this evening"....(let me breathe)....."patience is certainly a virtue"..."hang tight folks....it's coming!"...Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 3

All I know is it's Friday morning and nothing has changed. ( including Rich Queens accurateness). " RV tomorrow" sooner or later you will be right. As the old saying goes; Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then. Personally, I don't care who claims credit for a correct prediction. Doesn't mean Sh-t to me. I won't be reading their self proclaimed victory speeches anyway. I will be far to busy making a trip to the bank, and managing my new found profits. Good luck Gurus, you bunch of know nothing dumb arses.

All I know is it's Friday morning and nothing has changed. ( including Rich Queens accurateness). " RV tomorrow" sooner or later you will be right. As the old saying goes; Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then. Personally, I don't care who claims credit for a correct prediction. Doesn't mean Crap to me. I won't be reading their self proclaimed victory speeches anyway. I will be far to busy making a trip to the bank, and managing my new found profits. Good luck Gurus, you bunch of know nothing dumb arses.

Sorry for the double post. It was an accident as I was trying to edit my language a bit. (There are women, and possibly children presnt) and I shouldn't talk that way. Or...... just maybe I did it on purpose cause I'm twice as upset with these no-nothings!

Edited by rsskelton

These “guru” people are just pathological liars with nothing better in there lives than to just make up BS every day……

You will get more knowledge information from some of the posters on this site than these BS artist aka okie, rich queen, buckeye….

It's a shot in the arm.....so...let's see...86....3.22.........5.27......6.18.......Wednesday.....Friday.......Saturday......"we are there!"........"only God can stop it"......."sit, relax...it's coming"...."we have sources no one else has"..."tonight"......."early this evening"....(let me breathe)....."patience is certainly a virtue"..."hang tight folks....it's coming!"...Go RV!!!!

Love it- I've been hearing this since 2009 and have always wanted to post what you did....doesn't get me down, it just adds to the entertainment value. Go RV!

Hey Rich- Here's is an update. We are in for a much longer wait. If you believe that we are a few days or a few weeks away,you are dreaming and misleading the reader of this thread. Your past predictions and INTEL have been highly inaccurate. .