Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank’s Conference Call 4-11-11

Papster

Conf Call Notes from DebTarheelGirl 4-11-11 Frank's Conf Call

DebTarHeelGirl Today at 2:22 am

Frank’s Conference Call 4-11-11

By: DebTarHeelGirl

Be strong and be stronger, I am not pleased about all the activity in the GOI but what else is new?

New website will be up and running pretty good tomorrow – bare with us as we learn and work out the kinks: Here is the link as its operational now.

www.another site.com

Frank proceeds to go over the new website.

Review map of where we are now – our Treasure Map – it stated on:

Jan 1st 2010 - Introduced the LD’s – Shabibi said they had collected 50% of 3 zeros

Feb 2010 – Shabibi said he collected 7-% of the 3 zeros

Marcy 2020 – Shabibi said he would increase the IQD value

April 2010 – election occurred ‘

Oct 2010 – Shabibi said to Maliki are you done wasting time – sit GOI and I will give you the rate

Nov – Dec Maliki said he would seat his GOI

Dec 15th - UNSC gave them permission to do whatever they wanted to do with their currency

Jan 2011 - Maliki got serious but parliament started going on holidays etc but more delays

Feb 2011 – Maliki told Shabibi I say to you now, You are given the green like to increase the IQD value – because the Arthurs are coming = UST and I have to visit the Emir of Kuwait

March 2011 - Emir spread the wealth in Kuwait after Maliki’s visit and Shabibi was locked up with the UST then LOI was sent to the IMF to raise the value of the currency

March 18th the LOI was sent and during that time of the WTO training they were done and they LIKED the rate as an international recognized rate they said we see it and we are done training and we like it.

Delta’s relative is in the parliament and he verified that the rate is in the CBI and then the UST leaves Iraq and Hillarious sent her aids to Iraqi to deal with Shabibi and the CBI while she dealt with Saudi Arabia and then the UST went to China

Watch oil we said as it’s a barometer of the finances.

Iran knows what is going on in Iraq – look at Iraq’s strategically value and the mountain it sits on…

Now there are lots of rumors out there and the banks are helping us – the right hand side of the spread is $5+ - then they see $1.44 – the euro dollar is the far left side, is for the banks and right hand side is for us. The $3 value. You will make a lot of money.

READ THIS: says Frank - Did we not share that the GOV of USA would ask for a 3rd extension? They USA does not have a budget not do they have a functioning GOV to activate the budget- so the same with Iraq – do you think this is coincidence?

Delta said Shabibi came out on the news to say He will revalue the currency. LOTS OF GOOD news and beautiful new we are so happy about this good news… Frank says Delta has the eyes and the ears of that of the GOI which is going on in Iraq via the TV as they tell the truth on the TV not the articles. – Delta says there are so many news papers that are there just to TELL LIES of news and no monitoring of what they write. So, no need to listen to the articles. Our team has the best news…

M2 we are monitoring right now -

In Jan 2011 the M2 supply was 31.6 % in 2010 it was over 45% - all the money available – April 9th or so that amount decreased to 31.6 to 25.4% that is about 6.2% and now the confirmation that that month alone the CBI managed to destroyed about 1.6 trillion dinar…and that is February’s result… looks like there is not a lot of cash left now

Frank says now 15% left now out of original trillions – 31.6 trillion in January and now they are functioning with only 15% of their currency- and subtract the 6% drop of 1.6 trillion left with 9% and Delta said that may be less as that was 2 months ago. There is no 3 zeros in the country of Iraq and the Fed reserves have them and they want them badly!!

CBI asked for shredding companies and this company is done with 1.6 trillion shredding and doing this Shabibi was his plan to do this. Two days ago on Saturday – the week before that in Bagdad the CBI had a seminar and this was their intention to do all this – to educate them about the new currency –

Recently we have seen so many articles why more now the print says Delta – why – they have accomplished all that is needed to do this RV – the thing now they talking about now is retuning the rate to the 19 70’s and 1980’s value which was $3.22 at that time. Shabibi told us the rate when and as above $3.22 ….

Ali with all respect….does NOT have the connection we do have with the CBI and Iraq and if they came out at $.22 it will not help them out at all… now they will have less money but higher value.

If you come up with less than $.85 - they will have to still use the 3 zeros – but above $1, $2 ,$3 you will have no use for the large denoms – in 2005 they said the 70’s and 80’s rate would be used. The only thing they have to do is the Dinar has to come up higher than the dollar –

Ministries and the National coalition have been having meetings behind closed doors for 2 days and they gave Maliki the power to choose the ministries – they now officially gave him 10 days to choose the positions which started yesterday and Frank says that’s CRAZY to do that – ON TV they can’t do contracts NOR the budget because you have to have a fully functional GOI to do this…

The last 3-4 weeks Shabibi said I need the full GOI and this will happen soon and this is the last 10 days leeway they will give anyone to do this - the summit will not be put off there in Baghdad – and it will be there on May 10-11th – they did say those ministries have to be all done and reinstatement of the Dinar has to be done way before the summit happens…. On Iraq TV today they said they have to do this now and M has to provide the ministers to the parliament NOW and they only give him now 10 days – Shabibi will not release the rate till the GOI is seated

The ration cards, 15,000 dinar per citizen cards, have not been given out yet – there is no talk about it yet at all… no news about it - they have to do it on the smart cards electronically as there is no money at all - in that office that got burned there was over 400 million dinars that got burned

100% Shabibi is ready – and there is no money in the streets…. And when the ministries get full approval Shabibi will pull the trigger and do the RI-RV –

Frank asks is the 6% the last of the 3 zeros – Delta says yes.

There is an urgency now – there is NO money and the value now is worth nothing – no matter what – can they survive any longer by waiting? Inflation, Inflation, Inflation go get Shabibi and let him pull the trigger – the National Coalition live on TV today and M was there and he was looking at the new candidate and they gave him 10 days to finish all this and we WILL HAVE AN RI-RV IN APRIL. It has to be done in April before the summit starts – they can’t go international and the countries are prideful and this meeting is coming ½ billion dollars to show off and no money to feed their people – the rate will be over $3+ and right now April is the month for our Dinars to revalue.

Frank says the 9% of the 3 zeros missing in the streets - his opinion this last 2 months it may be 6% and what he sees is a campaign to remove the 3 zeros to more them from the people of Iraq- WE HAVE THE 3 zeros in our hands. The GOI is selfish and they ripped out of their citizens the money that they had – and they could not touch us… The people are not protesting not as much as they should…. They know its coming….

Delta says that when the USA went to start the CBI in Iraq – the US Gov has more than 2-3 trillion and so the US gave 5 billion dollars to the CBI to start – that’s why they have it they bought it from the CBI to help them out – now the US has have over 7 trillion dinars

The US GOV could have passed the budget in 2010 as they didn’t, why didn’t they pass this in October – yes whatever the US budget is linked to the Iraq Dinar evaluation… Joe Biden called Ma and told him to speed up- and UN urged them to finish the Gov and now he has only 10 days to finish this…it’s all linked and the Dinar has to revalue – its due now – pay their dues…nano second – April is our month…

Frank says I believe the USA owns more than what you say Delta- Delta says they own the “plates” and Frank says where are the plates now? If the dinar goes to $5 it still will be 1 dinar in Iraq to the citizens….

Delta says that two weeks ago argument between M and a parliament member that no one screams at him and he wanted him arrested… and today he has been given full power to do whatever he wants and the Kurds now support Maliki’s government 100% and they love Maliki now – because he is the only one to sign on Saddam’s execution.

Darline says that she thinks the only reason M is still there is because he hasn’t named those ministers they can’t take him out till he accomplishes that task. Delta says that Maliki what can he guarantee us if he signs and they gave him 100% support…. And M was willing to sign on the execution of Saddam and that’s the key why the Kurds love M. Darline says for everyone to love him there will be another mini Saddam and if he can’t do no wrong, isn’t that how Saddam got control as they “loved” him? Delta says Maliki is smarter now as they created a monster as he knew nothing 5 years ago – and Allawi I know personally and M is better than Allawi 1000 times - Allawi is in London right now he never came to Iraq- M is there, the Kurds wants it to be successful – key is they want a good democracy but M does not want someone to come take his place as he has worked very hard and sacrificed…

Frank feels they are stalling or M is stalling as they are afraid they may kick HIM out –

Washington Post article - War Weary Iraq will See an Economic Rebound – Great Growth… look at 1st paragraph on 1st page…

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/10/war-weary-iraq-sees-economic-rebound/?page=1

Frank says the LOI was answered and with this article written, no wonder!

Citibank went over there to do what? Waste time? NO they know what is coming – its all done the CBI is all done the rate is coming and Shabibi said it this rate will NOT be released until the GOI sits… Frank says that the day you see Shabibi come out from hiding its because he will have the rate…and the moment you see the GOI seated, then ask us when – we will know then…and Shabibi will activate this immediately….

No government workers are still not paid yet – how are they living – bartering- they know this will come

FourM = Frank was looking for the number = 1.44 to 6.18 is the spread there are 4 things in the middle of that spread.

Delta said M was in the middle of the coalition today- He was looking so happy that he has the power so I do not feel it will take the whole 10 days…..

Folks this is our interpretation of what is and will be.

Frank states - Do not believe it will reval on Friday or Saturday or FOREX first it has to come to CBI and it will NOT be up to $6 or $7 ever again rumor’s will come relax and see the GOI and then we see Shabibi pull the trigger… we have the ticket we are waiting to go cash in – as soon as GOI SITS I will be excited – then you can ask u when this will RI at that time says Frank – the day you ALSO see the USA seated then you can ASK ME when will we have the RI

Delta states he appreciates the whole team and we will have fun and remember these days and GOD bless you all…

Tujuana Hill blessed us with a song tonight.

Frank announces that he got a message that Maliki has just chosen his Security Minister according to an article just posted. Darline needs to find the article to confirm

Frank states that if this is true and the last minister is seated you have permission to ask him WHEN IS THE RV…

Frank ends the call with a prayer…

DebTarHeelGirl

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Follow Ali's thoughts, he has more to lose than most, his livelihood depends on selling dinar, so if he doesn't sugar coat the news, you better believe it brother!!

Let's not forget that this is a currency investment and not a Lottery like Ali said. Acoms razor says the simplest answer is usually the right answer. We are going to RV low and slow.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Follow Ali's thoughts, he has more to lose than most, his livelihood depends on selling dinar, so if he doesn't sugar coat the news, you better believe it brother!!

Let's not forget that this is a currency investment and not a Lottery like Ali said. Acoms razor says the simplest answer is usually the right answer. We are going to RV low and slow.

So, why you are wasting your time here?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

there are 3 pictures of him on his home page. this guy is a lying egomaniac.... move over Jim Jones

I bet he stares at himself in the mirror thinking how handsome he is. :rolleyes:

Wonder what the real truth is?

I heard he was kicked off of KTFM by the board because of something bad. :o

• Upvote 1

Why don't you guys who want to throw stones at Frank go start your own forum and try to get 70,000 people to view your prayer times and bible studies? Frank's not evil. He's different. Chances are you that you are too! You just don't have the same vision that Frank does. You all want to get rich to buy boats and cars and houses. Frank wants to build a church in every country on the planet. Get a grip!

• Upvote 4

Why don't you guys who want to throw stones at Frank go start your own forum and try to get 70,000 people to view your prayer times and bible studies? Frank's not evil. He's different. Chances are you that you are too! You just don't have the same vision that Frank does. You all want to get rich to buy boats and cars and houses. Frank wants to build a church in every country on the planet. Get a grip!

Better check the facts.

KTFM wants to build the churches.

Frank wants to spend $2,000,000 to take a one day ride into space because that has been his dream.

Frank wanted the KTFM headquarters to be on the beach in the islands and he and his wife would live there.

But KTFM kicked Frank out.

Now the KTFM headquarters wil be in the middle of the US in a humble structure.

i am not making this up, these are all just the facts, go ask the leadership of KTFM they will tell you the truth.

Just sayin

• Upvote 1

What youre saying is contradictory... If ali wants to sell more it makes sense he will say it will rv low cause then wer would want to buy more to satisfy our financial plans

What youre saying is contradictory... If ali wants to sell more it makes sense he will say it will rv low cause then wer would want to buy more to satisfy our financial plans

yep you got it its all business people need to see that!!!!!! that damn ALI what a con man.

• Upvote 1

Yeah Thats exacly how Jim Jones started. He also had a vision. I would definitly stay away from the KOOL-AID pal. Just saying

Maybe you misunderstood my point and misconstrued as contradictory, let me turn it around.

Would someone want to invest a lot of money into something that they were told will give them a very small return? Don't you think Ali's dinar selling business is going to take a nosedive after his last post? Of course it will!

For that reason, people better listen up, because that brother has every reason in the world to sugar coat it and pump people for more dinar and he didn't. In my eyes, he gained credibility.

One good thing I see from this is that if Ali went out and told the public this, he must be very sure that the tide is ready to turn and is preparing to do some damage control from disgruntled investors who didn't become overnight millionaires and get ready to get into the business of buying back dinar back.

Think about this for a moment. If the Dinar revalued from 1/10th of a penny up to $3, this would represent a 300,000% gain in value. In the history of the world, there has never been a 300,000% gain on any investment that I have heard of. I think it's time to get real here. If you look at all the numbers published by Iraq news agency and the CBI, I think it is fair to estimate a RV around .04 cents per dinar. That is a tremenous gain starting at 1/10th of a penny to 4 cents. In other words, you buy 1 million dinars for $1000 and sell them back after the RV for $40,000. Can anyone complain about that return? This is realistic based on current oil production and currency in circulation. Let's get real people. No way in hell we will see a 300,000% gain in this currency overnight!

Seems like something is amiss with Ali - could be setting up a scenario where he is not involved with the cashing in of Dinars - food for thought.

I have to agree with you Joe. Ali has made a radical change lately, in his business and in his attitude. Maybe he has been warned that he has gone too far already, and is trying to backtrack. Or maybe he knows something we don't, and we won't like it. Maybe he has personal problems that are affecting his situation. SOMETHING has taken place with Ali, and I guess only the people closest to him would know what that may be.

There he goes again talking about Shabs destroying all the 000's laugh.gif Come to think of it I think it was him starting that myth last year and it spread like wildfire.....he says they only have 15%of their currency left? So then what he is trying to say is that the 24 trillion they have is 15% of whats left? LOL How much did they have Frank? Like 100 trillion dinar?? laugh.gif I bet he would scream bloody murder seeing the financial statements I posted and would swear up and down it was the devils work to fool us or something......I used to like to read Frank.....but I think you can determine where I stand now....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

emot-eek.gif (!) You just don't have the same vision that Frank does.

(!) You all want to get rich to buy boats and cars and houses.

(!)Frank wants to build a church in every country on the planet. Get a grip!

1..... Its not called Vision, = Physcotic Disorder

2..... Cant argue with that one,blink.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

3..... INCORRECT, Tell him what he,s won Johnny///////emot-shakehead.gifemot-wave.gif

There is an urgency now – there is NO money and the value now is worth nothing – no matter what – can they survive any longer by waiting? Inflation, Inflation, Inflation go get Shabibi and let him pull the trigger – the National Coalition live on TV today and M was there and he was looking at the new candidate and they gave him 10 days to finish all this and we WILL HAVE AN RI-RV IN APRIL. It has to be done in April before the summit starts – they can’t go international and the countries are prideful and this meeting is coming ½ billion dollars to show off and no money to feed their people – the rate will be over $3+ and right now April is the month for our Dinars to revalue.

Just want to remind everybody of what Frank said. If there's no RV in April then this guy has no credibility. If we see a $3+ RV in April of course Frank is everybody's hero. I don't see any middle ground here.