Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali at Dinar Trade States the RV Will Occur but Progress Slowly

mindmagic

Interesting Answers to Questions About “Long-Term” Speculation from a Conference Call (4/10/11) with Ali of Dinar Trade

Read Ali's responses carefully and let us know if that is how you perceived his take on the RV from past posts or conference calls.

[Caller] Q: … so if it revalues at $3.00, what does that equate to?

[Ali/DinarTrade] …it’s NOT going to revalue at $3.00, I’m pretty sure of that sir, …overnight.

[Caller] Are you inferring that this [RV] will come out low and gradually go up in value?

[Ali/DinarTrade] No sir, as I’ve explained, right now the dinar is valued at 1/10 of one cent. For example, that’s about $1,000 per million dinars. It will be a slow progression. It will go probably to 1,200, 1,400, 1,500 and when it reaches that $10,000 mark, that’s for us, as a company [the number] has put in its head. Then, we’ll open up our satellite offices to start having people walk in, if they want to do it. So, in my eyes I think it’s going to be a slow progression, step-by-step as the economy improves in Iraq. I mean everybody has to realize they cannot revaluate at $3.00 overnight, that’s insane! I mean it’s not a lottery ticket, it’s an investment.

[Caller] Q: So your opinion is that this is long range rather than…

[Ali/DinarTrade] very long range…

[Caller] Q: I heard what you said about the dinar RV'ing slowly coming up - let's say $4/dinar - are you able to handle the transaction at this rate?

[Ali/DinarTrade] If it does sir, but it is very unlikely… …but, I’m 99.9% sure that it’s not going to come out at $3.00 or $4.00 like people are saying out on the internet. It’s a currency; it takes awhile for it to grow.

[Caller] Q: Everyone is ‘kinda hyped up’ about it coming out at $3 - based on when it will RV – what do you think it may come out at, 22 cents, 80 [cents] or higher?

[Ali/DinarTrade] What I think is truly going to happen is, the dinar today, like I’ve explained, is at about 1/10 of one cent. I think it will be a slow progression, it’s not even going to 22 cents, it’s going to go probably to $1,000 to $1,050, to $1,100 like that, slowly up as the economy progresses. It’s not going to have a jump and then stay there and then jump up again. It’s very, very unlikely. You’ve got to realize it’s [iraq] a country with nearly 30M people in it, it will not going to do it overnight because it doesn’t work like that, …it is a long term investment. You don’t buy a house today and think in four months it’s going to be worth a million dollars, something worth $200,000.

[Ali/DinarTrade] I truly don't think it will be one rush, it will be a progression over time.

[Caller] Q: One of the things that also lured me into this investment about this hopeful event is to ‘re-boot’ the world's economy. With your opinion of it coming out very slowly, I personally can't see it doing that [world economy re-boot].

[Ali/DinarTrade] Well sir, as I’ve said before, I’ve been saying this for seven years, it’s going to progress slowly, I don’t know why people… I would like it to reboot the world’s economy, but I don’t think that’s the case to tell you the truth. I mean you’re buying a currency of a country that is oil. Eventually the country is going to come out of debt, come out of war, and yes it’s going to improve, but it takes years and years and years to do that.

[Caller] I’m looking on the Forex now and it looks like a slow progression

[Caller] Q: Ali, nice to talk with you… no disrespect, I’ve only been in this a short period of time and in the beginning--several months back--I heard things about how this all going to come about and I’ve seen how you people that are traders--that will exchange these kind of things were setting up to be ready. There’s this mass rush, there’s going to be thousands of phone lines brought on and all of these [exchange] locations… and now, we hear that you are saying that “no”, this will be a slow process that’s brought out. And I don’t know about other people that have questions, but question I have to me, is that I heard you just say “that isn’t how it happens”. I recall you saying your family was involved in Kuwait… didn’t Kuwait happen that way?

[Ali/DinarTrade] Kuwait took about 2 years to actually go up, I mean yes, but Kuwait, as I explained before was a country taken over by Saddam but already had the infrastructure. For them to come back to norm took about 2 years. Iraq was a country that was taken over by Saddam for 40 years, so that will take longer. And we did say yes, we have the same plans to put the phone lines in once the dinar reaches a value of $10,000. I think that would be our “go ahead time” to start putting them in there. I’ve also said over the last 5 years since these conference calls that its always going to be a slow progression. I don’t think it’s an overnight thing. It was never an overnight thing…

[Ali/DinarTrade] …Kuwait never went over 3 years… sorry $3.00… on the internet there’s a lot of blogs that hype it…

[Ali/DinarTrade] it was never like that, people who say it will go to $4.23--what the ‘hell’ does he know, I would like to know what he’s on?

[Caller] Q: Thanks for debunking these fools that have been saying it is going to RV at $3, $4, $5 or $6…

[Ali/DinarTrade] Sir, I have said that always said that I don’t do drugs, but what drug are you on to think this, it’s amazing, and how could somebody believe you? And I’ve always said that, it doesn’t make sense.

[Caller] Q: if this is still a long ways off, why come onto the conference calls?

[Mod2] Al-Zubaidi, in 2005: "we want to return to $3.33" His words, not mine

[Mod2] Confirmed by Shabibi in 2005

[Caller] Q: will you [Ali] put this on your website that it will be another year or so? …

[Caller] Q: My thing is, back to that rate, I am sure you are tired of discussing it. There is such a buzz on it - people with hard Intel - that is what they call it - info under the radar - you have bank documents floating around stating these higher rates…

[Ali/DinarTrade] …I have been in the business for 7 years I have heard it was happening this weekend, I am only giving in my opinion, it is not written in stone, yes it could happen but not in my opinion. I think it is a long term investment….

[Mod] Ali makes money a nickel at a time

[Mod] he looks at buy/sell rates

[Mod] Ali makes money a nickel at a time but he makes millions of nickels at the same time

[Mod] he expressed at the end of his conversation that this was in his opinion

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Interesting Answers to Questions About “Long-Term” Speculation from a Conference Call (4/10/11) with Ali of Dinar Trade

Read Ali's responses carefully and let us know if that is how you perceived his take on the RV from past posts or conference calls.

[Caller] Q: … so if it revalues at $3.00, what does that equate to?

[Ali/DinarTrade] …it’s NOT going to revalue at $3.00, I’m pretty sure of that sir, …overnight.

[Caller] Are you inferring that this [RV] will come out low and gradually go up in value?

[Ali/DinarTrade] No sir, as I’ve explained, right now the dinar is valued at 1/10 of one cent. For example, that’s about $1,000 per million dinars. It will be a slow progression. It will go probably to 1,200, 1,400, 1,500 and when it reaches that $10,000 mark, that’s for us, as a company [the number] has put in its head. Then, we’ll open up our satellite offices to start having people walk in, if they want to do it. So, in my eyes I think it’s going to be a slow progression, step-by-step as the economy improves in Iraq. I mean everybody has to realize they cannot revaluate at $3.00 overnight, that’s insane! I mean it’s not a lottery ticket, it’s an investment.

[Caller] Q: So your opinion is that this is long range rather than…

[Ali/DinarTrade] very long range…

[Caller] Q: I heard what you said about the dinar RV'ing slowly coming up - let's say $4/dinar - are you able to handle the transaction at this rate?

[Ali/DinarTrade] If it does sir, but it is very unlikely… …but, I’m 99.9% sure that it’s not going to come out at $3.00 or $4.00 like people are saying out on the internet. It’s a currency; it takes awhile for it to grow.

[Caller] Q: Everyone is ‘kinda hyped up’ about it coming out at $3 - based on when it will RV – what do you think it may come out at, 22 cents, 80 [cents] or higher?

[Ali/DinarTrade] What I think is truly going to happen is, the dinar today, like I’ve explained, is at about 1/10 of one cent. I think it will be a slow progression, it’s not even going to 22 cents, it’s going to go probably to $1,000 to $1,050, to $1,100 like that, slowly up as the economy progresses. It’s not going to have a jump and then stay there and then jump up again. It’s very, very unlikely. You’ve got to realize it’s [iraq] a country with nearly 30M people in it, it will not going to do it overnight because it doesn’t work like that, …it is a long term investment. You don’t buy a house today and think in four months it’s going to be worth a million dollars, something worth $200,000.

[Ali/DinarTrade] I truly don't think it will be one rush, it will be a progression over time.

[Caller] Q: One of the things that also lured me into this investment about this hopeful event is to ‘re-boot’ the world's economy. With your opinion of it coming out very slowly, I personally can't see it doing that [world economy re-boot].

[Ali/DinarTrade] Well sir, as I’ve said before, I’ve been saying this for seven years, it’s going to progress slowly, I don’t know why people… I would like it to reboot the world’s economy, but I don’t think that’s the case to tell you the truth. I mean you’re buying a currency of a country that is oil. Eventually the country is going to come out of debt, come out of war, and yes it’s going to improve, but it takes years and years and years to do that.

[Caller] I’m looking on the Forex now and it looks like a slow progression

[Caller] Q: Ali, nice to talk with you… no disrespect, I’ve only been in this a short period of time and in the beginning--several months back--I heard things about how this all going to come about and I’ve seen how you people that are traders--that will exchange these kind of things were setting up to be ready. There’s this mass rush, there’s going to be thousands of phone lines brought on and all of these [exchange] locations… and now, we hear that you are saying that “no”, this will be a slow process that’s brought out. And I don’t know about other people that have questions, but question I have to me, is that I heard you just say “that isn’t how it happens”. I recall you saying your family was involved in Kuwait… didn’t Kuwait happen that way?

[Ali/DinarTrade] Kuwait took about 2 years to actually go up, I mean yes, but Kuwait, as I explained before was a country taken over by Saddam but already had the infrastructure. For them to come back to norm took about 2 years. Iraq was a country that was taken over by Saddam for 40 years, so that will take longer. And we did say yes, we have the same plans to put the phone lines in once the dinar reaches a value of $10,000. I think that would be our “go ahead time” to start putting them in there. I’ve also said over the last 5 years since these conference calls that its always going to be a slow progression. I don’t think it’s an overnight thing. It was never an overnight thing…

[Ali/DinarTrade] …Kuwait never went over 3 years… sorry $3.00… on the internet there’s a lot of blogs that hype it…

[Ali/DinarTrade] it was never like that, people who say it will go to $4.23--what the ‘hell’ does he know, I would like to know what he’s on?

[Caller] Q: Thanks for debunking these fools that have been saying it is going to RV at $3, $4, $5 or $6…

[Ali/DinarTrade] Sir, I have said that always said that I don’t do drugs, but what drug are you on to think this, it’s amazing, and how could somebody believe you? And I’ve always said that, it doesn’t make sense.

[Caller] Q: if this is still a long ways off, why come onto the conference calls?

[Mod2] Al-Zubaidi, in 2005: "we want to return to $3.33" His words, not mine

[Mod2] Confirmed by Shabibi in 2005

[Caller] Q: will you [Ali] put this on your website that it will be another year or so? …

[Caller] Q: My thing is, back to that rate, I am sure you are tired of discussing it. There is such a buzz on it - people with hard Intel - that is what they call it - info under the radar - you have bank documents floating around stating these higher rates…

[Ali/DinarTrade] …I have been in the business for 7 years I have heard it was happening this weekend, I am only giving in my opinion, it is not written in stone, yes it could happen but not in my opinion. I think it is a long term investment….

[Mod] Ali makes money a nickel at a time

[Mod] he looks at buy/sell rates

[Mod] Ali makes money a nickel at a time but he makes millions of nickels at the same time

[Mod] he expressed at the end of his conversation that this was in his opinion

One thing is for sure,..he definitely isn't pumping in this interview,..if he was he would be more positive about an overnight RV !

I for one hope he is sadly mistaken,..but only time will tell,..either way,..I am in this for whatever time it takes to make some money, ..stock market sure isn't doing a lot for most of us !

He does ,..however seem to be crawfishing a little from some of his previous statements !

Good Things To All !

Edited by Old Guy
  • Upvote 1

I concur....... that "chat" was probably dreamed up by some twit that had to cash-out his stash in order to pay the rent....... and now he hopes to hell it never RV's :lol:

haha i dont beieve a word of this post this sounds way out there that someone is making this up imho haha ali doesnt talk like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

haha i dont beieve a word of this post this sounds way out there that someone is making this up imho haha ali doesnt talk like that.

I heard the recording easy. He said it. They were in shock too. He basically told the GET Team they were on crack saying $3 or $4 and that people were stupid for listening to them. I don't know what to make of this. The last CC with Ali he went off on Adam. Maybe he needs a vacation.

• Upvote 5

You think he's getting pressure from someone to make such statements? Someone from IRAQ? Maybe? I think he's killing alot of his businesses by making these bold statements on these conference calls. I understand he's saying that its because he wanted to reduced the amount of calls he gets on a daily basis but why not hire more people to cover the questions and keep the money flowing? If I was in his shoes, I would have taken another direction than killing my business?

What got my wondering also is; Intels are now more than ever... You think ALI would rather pay someone to spread RUMORS and he becomes the good guy which in-turns creates loyal customer(s)? I might be thinking a little was outside the circle but what do you think?

• Upvote 2

So now he says it will come up slow, queston how maybe millions of dinar did this guy sell to people on that lay away program last year all the while giving the impression that it would RV before or shortly after there term. I know he never said it would but he lead people to think that. to me this guy is as low if not lower then TK, in fact TK is on his pay roll if I had to bet. I could not even read all of this post. this guy is low, he has made millions of of people in these sites.I hope he sleeps well at night.

• Upvote 3

I heard the recording easy. He said it. They were in shock too. He basically told the GET Team they were on crack saying $3 or $4 and that people were stupid for listening to them. I don't know what to make of this. The last CC with Ali he went off on Adam. Maybe he needs a vacation.

yea i mean all their predictions i agree need to stop Ali is getting pissed thats for sure i think the U.S treasury is coming down hard on him. Hes stressed hes gotta be so all we can do is wait but this chat seemed a little out there you got to admit.

This GET TEAM CONFERENCE CALL is not fake. It occurred last night with thousands of listeners. Listen to Ali's words himself. Many were uncomfortable with his take on this investment. If you have heard Ali speak before you will know it is his voice and mannerisms. You decide. His interview begins at about 4:00.

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?cn=94-43-28-63&e=1309582800000&cid=conferences/-17-65-67-17-65-676111449-17-65-67113-34-9063-17-65-67649-17-65-67-17-65-67.mp3

• Upvote 1

Is the penny dropping?

He's saying this now so he doesn't get lynched later.

Ali has milked this game stupid for years, its been a very lucrative business, for all we know he might me the GET teams paymaster!

Now the cold light of reason is begining to dawn on us all - if its too good to be true it usually is.

Has this ever happened before ? - No

On whos word is it happening ? - Okie ha ha ha ha , the get team, @at what 618 ha ha ha

So if iraq revalued at 6.18 thewy would need to have 200 trillion US dollars to support that revaluation - do the matrh

DSo what can we expect if and its a big if they revalue?

If we get better than 10% We'll be doing well.

• Upvote 1

Well all ,I think in my own opinion that there is a certain amount of ego here also --I think Adam and Ali both are coming in low ball so they don't lose the confidence of thier subscribers--both have said it will be a process to get the dinar up in value---both have not spent much time in giving thier personal opinions and doing thier best not to be pigieoned holed into a corner other than " Don't bet the morgage money"---Do they have any better intel than anyone else that is of value--no I don't think so maybe better logic of what is happenning but that is not intel---it is only the pumpers that come up with the outragous predictions---everyone has a threoy and everyone has a different idea of what is going to happen----mine is 3.22 just to keep up with the Jones-[neighbors] but it is only an opinion----

I think everyone has a fevor now that they never had before---and I am quite sure so do Adam and Ali---history happening, no one knows , let's just sit back and take the rumor gurus as comiedy central and have the last laugh

Capt. Cliff

• Upvote 2

Just got off the phone with a rep at DT who told me that Ali did not do any conference calls this weekend.......this is pure BS

You are completely mistaken sir... This is definately ALI if not, the GET team did a freakin' awesome job in imitating him and I MUST SAY THE GET TEAM ARE IN THE WRONG BUSINESS... If they such task!

ali statement seems suspect to me. he was one of the first to post rv cash-inlocations his silence towards pumper helps his business the us treasury contracts them with new regulations.now he damages his business with debunking pumpers rumors and stating it will be long term. what smart business man in his right mind would damage his business this way unless the reward is even greater or the feds have their hand on his should

Please forgive me, but I need to "vent some steam". I am really so angry I can't sit still. Allow me to preface what I am going to say with some importatnt things about myself.

1. I have only been invested in the Dinar for about six months.

2. At the time of my decision to purchase dinars I knew that a gradual increase in value was a real possibility

3. I also knew an RV/RI was a possibility as well.

Within a few days of purchasing dinars I became aware of an upcoming conference call and Ali was going to be a guest. Since I wanted to learn all I could I decided to listen into the call. When Ali was introduced I waited with great anticipation to hear what he had to say. I was impressed with his professionalism and his openness in talking about his faith. During his time of sharing, I KNOW he said the dinar WOULD revalue. He did NOT give a rate or a date, but he DEFINITELY inferred there would be an instantaneous revalue of the currency. HE DID NOT INFER IT WOULD BE GRADUAL. He went on to say that two weeks after the revalue he would have a number of offices throughout the country to handle the flux of people wanting to cash in. While he technically did not did not say it would not be a progressive revalue, he DEFINITELY led people to believe we would see an instantaneous revalue. I KNOW WHAT I HEARD,

I am in long term and still will be content making SOME money on this investment, but I will definitely cash in at a bank even it the spread is fifty percent, I WILL NOT put another penney in his pocket.

Now, I'm going to have a cigarette and try to calm down. I can't stand decievers!

• Upvote 7

Ya I heard it myself and posted it this morning. They where saying Ali didn't have the intel that they did over at Planet Pumper

• Upvote 2

Thanks TJ, I kinda thought the same thing. If it was Ali, he sure seems to be backpedaling. I would hate to be him if this never happens because I feel the lawsuits coming. I personally believe it will but think we are looking at less than a dollar. Opinion only. He did hit one nail on the head about G.E.T being on drugs. I'd be happy being able to pay off all the debts, some better vehicles, college paid for my kid and a fishin trip on Capt. Cliff's boat. B)

Also note that DT has shut down all reserve trades. IMO, the Feds are, for some reason, putting him under a microscope and making sure he plays by a very strict set of rules. Perhaps someone complained to the SEC or the Treasury Dept, and now they have decided to squeeze him really hard. You don't go from being a strong proponent of an RV at $1.47 to "It will take forever to RV" that quickly without some outside influence.

• Upvote 5

like i said before what they will do is drop three zeros from the current Iraqi dinar notes and RV it around .10 to .30 and it will make a slow climb up around $3+. I just cant see them doing it any other way. I pray i'm wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who wouldn't be stressed with all those Millions(USD) he's cashing every month??'