Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** Rumor dinar**

easyrider

Date: Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Subject: Dinar - 4/9/11 a little info

[Lakshmi] the.minister A. The US Treasury holds somewhere between 3.2 and 5.2 Trillion IQD. Plus with the spread they are getting from our cash-ins, there will be a HUGE influx of revenue to the Treasury

[POPPY2] katmar actually all the same people been in those positions for 15 weeks they have had their names on the door of their office for weeks. everything since has just been smoke and mirrors and out and out lies no intel to the contrary i have found any here from anyone except their corruptnes media

[the.minister] Lakshmi They will utilized those funds to pay off China, which will strengthen the dollar and use us in our spending to strengthen the economy, thats how I see it.

[Lakshmi] just got off the phone. Got clarification on budget extension. The extension WAS agreed on so the RV wouldn't have fallen into chaos. Revenues allow for ratification of new budget, so RV MUST occur before Thursday. All sources still saying Mon/Tues.

[Lakshmi] the.minister The dollar is doomed to fall no matter how much debt is payed off. At least temporarily. Part of the plan of the Global banking reboot.

[acdc] Lakshmi i thought if the gov shut down it would inactivate fed res and put treasury in charge, this sounds diff than what we heard. am i missing something

[Lakshmi] acdc Still allows for that change to occur, but without the devastation that a complete shutdown would have created. And with the added bonus of a new sense of urgency.

[acdc] Lakshmi so u see the new treasury note coming out this wk as well

[Lakshmi] acdc yes

[dinarmama23] Lakshmi did you say the new banking system would go into effect 24 hrs post RV?

[Lakshmi] dinarmama23 Since it didn't happen prior to Friday/Gov't shutdown

• Upvote 3

You would think if they wanted to prove their intel correct, they would take pictures of the names on the doors and post them to us. This would actually prove what they are saying is correct, but since they don't, I tend to believe it is more of the usual BS we get from poppy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Our budget has ZERO to do with the IQD RV'ing.

This chat may be the dumbest thing I have ever read.

ok i think you gained the title for mr. negative nancy ligthen up man my god. Its only a rumor.

if it effects you that much why read it?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9

Date: Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Subject: Dinar - 4/9/11 a little info

[Lakshmi] the.minister A. The US Treasury holds somewhere between 3.2 and 5.2 Trillion IQD. Plus with the spread they are getting from our cash-ins, there will be a HUGE influx of revenue to the Treasury

[POPPY2] katmar actually all the same people been in those positions for 15 weeks they have had their names on the door of their office for weeks. everything since has just been smoke and mirrors and out and out lies no intel to the contrary i have found any here from anyone except their corruptnes media

[the.minister] Lakshmi They will utilized those funds to pay off China, which will strengthen the dollar and use us in our spending to strengthen the economy, thats how I see it.

[Lakshmi] just got off the phone. Got clarification on budget extension. The extension WAS agreed on so the RV wouldn't have fallen into chaos. Revenues allow for ratification of new budget, so RV MUST occur before Thursday. All sources still saying Mon/Tues.

[Lakshmi] the.minister The dollar is doomed to fall no matter how much debt is payed off. At least temporarily. Part of the plan of the Global banking reboot.

[acdc] Lakshmi i thought if the gov shut down it would inactivate fed res and put treasury in charge, this sounds diff than what we heard. am i missing something

[Lakshmi] acdc Still allows for that change to occur, but without the devastation that a complete shutdown would have created. And with the added bonus of a new sense of urgency.

[acdc] Lakshmi so u see the new treasury note coming out this wk as well

[Lakshmi] acdc yes

[dinarmama23] Lakshmi did you say the new banking system would go into effect 24 hrs post RV?

[Lakshmi] dinarmama23 Since it didn't happen prior to Friday/Gov't shutdown

Thank you easy for the post. :)

I must tell you though, what is stated in the above

is absolutely 100% FALSE.

Please understand...there is NO global reboot, reset, whatever other names

they call it. These folks are doing what they know best...they have created a

fable my friend. it is all lies and I hope you understand that.

This again, is the reason why it has been called "scam". No facts, fabrication,

and they make it sound so absolute don't they? It isn't.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Jim

---

I am not saying I believe this rumor. But what you your self are saying is another rumor, or better yet your take on the situation. Where are your facts backing up what you have said? How can you prove this is 100% false?

• Upvote 1

I am one of those stupid people that believe our budget is waiting for the RV. Kind of convenient we keep postponing it. I guess we will never know but if it rv's and then the budget is done, will kind of be difficult to deny. Although when people have their minds made up, they can deny anything.

Thank you easy for the post. smile.gif

All my best! smile.gif

Jim

---

yes i tend to agree but this is only a rumor and I am just passing along info its up to the individual to agree or disagree with it.

• Upvote 1

Jim

---

Wow you the man! What do you do? You must be someone important

• Upvote 1

You got to love people that say it is 100% false and expect us to believe them without any proof of their own. I wonder exactly what the purpose of the executive order was for us to buy dinar if it wasn't meant to help the economy. I also wonder why people are here if they don't believe it. Either play nice or play elsewhere.

• Upvote 3

You got to love people that say it is 100% false and expect us to believe them without any proof of their own. I wonder exactly what the purpose of the executive order was for us to buy dinar if it wasn't meant to help the economy. I also wonder why people are here if they don't believe it. Either play nice or play elsewhere.

U.S. Treasury - Report on U.S. Holdings of Foreign Long-Term Securities

As of Mar 30,2011 as far as I can tell.

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

U.S. Treasury - Report on U.S. Holdings of Foreign Long-Term Securities

As of Mar 30,2011 as far as I can tell.

Jim

---

UST holdings

Search the PDF for Iraq Code 42404 and for IQD

As of May 2010. I apologize for last link, I have far too much resource material. :lol:

Am I someone important? Not at all, 18 years in financial research, trading, advisory,

technical analyst and chartist.

I am a nobody simply trying to deal with facts is all, not hype.

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

To lighten this up, page 19 as well as any mention of Iraq has them as Middle East Oil Exporters, and are clumped together..being subjective I thought this was interesting. Why don't they separate these countries??"Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates"

COME ON RV!

Goes back to why are you here if you don't believe it? I am sure you have better things to do than waste your time debunking something over and over. You can't possibly own any dinar because that would be hypocritical.

Hi Tropics :)

Indeed I do own IQD. It was a long term strategy of at least 10 years.

Yes, i do have better things to do, my motive for being here is to try

and help where I can, if I can in some way. Unfortunately, for so many

years, the added fringe that has been attached to this speculation

calls for more folks who believe the IQD will in fact raise in value,

and it will, to also do our best to try and squelch so many fabrications

within this speculation.

I believe in the revaluation of the IQD over time, I do not believe in what

this revaluation has been made into by those who have less than admirable

motives based upon their track record.

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

Goes back to why are you here if you don't believe it? I am sure you have better things to do than waste your time debunking something over and over. You can't possibly own any dinar because that would be hypocritical.

Dude, just because there is a POSSIBILITY that we wont be millionares overnight doesnt mean this isent a good investment......it seems that even in the worst case scenerio that we will triple our money that we put into this....which by any means isent bad at all considering all we have to do is sit back and read the news a little hahahaha lighten up......

If US treasury holds 5 Trillion Dinars and the rate (what I have been hearing on different Dinar forun) is going to be $3.22, then US Treasury will have over 15 Trillion US dollars. Question is where the hack all these dollars are going to come from? There are around 20-25 Triillion Dinars are out there.....

If US treasury holds 5 Trillion Dinars and the rate (what I have been hearing on different Dinar forun) is going to be $3.22, then US Treasury will have over 15 Trillion US dollars. Question is where the hack all these dollars are going to come from? There are around 20-25 Triillion Dinars are out there.....

Its cause they dont....they might hold some, like they hold a SMALL amount of alot of diff currencies but they arent sitting on TRILLIONS of dinar waiting for a RV...... Only evidence I have seen of the US holding any large amounts of dinar is from the DFI funds but thats going right back to Iraq when that fund expires and Iraq gets full control of their profits again....