Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Okie Intel Post (what a jerk)

dinarbabe

I LOVE my "OKIE MAN". At least he posts positive stuff and has positive intentions. Do you people know anything about him?? He's one of the best sources out there. I've never seen such vile and negative crap from so many ROCKET SCIENTISTS as I've seen on this site. They bring absolutely NOTHING to the table but criticism and negativity with no contribution whatsoever. A "pumper" and an "agenda"?? My opinion is: Figure out what you're talking about - do some of your own homework - know WHO you're really taling about, then post something intelligent.

If you're so stink"in smart and don't like his stuff - Don't read it!!

Now we have dinarbabe and dinargirl, new members you might notice, with a lot of negative stuff to say about our site. What is going on with these girls? And they are very supportive of Okie. They think he is great.

Really, who are these women and what is their MO? Dinargirl is accusing us of having no constructive dialogue, no information, no research, no one but complainers and vile people. She says we have many ROCKET SCIENTISTS, I would say even a few brain trusts, but I think she was being negative.

How did she get to be so smart about us since she just joined. Oh, I know, a long time lurker.....

Go for it ladies. I am sure we will learn something.

Edited by Carrello

hahaha You tell em tiger. Keep shooting Front sight, body center mass, Sqeeze dont jerk the trigger.

buwahahahah! OMG! that last part i swear i thought you was going to say "Squeeze and jerk the handle" :o ...Omg! hahah :lol:

ah....Nope. You post wot you want, and i'll post wot i wont. thank you. biggrin.gif

+1..thats right Shinnidand... no weapon is more powerful than words.they cut like a knife..You're not even armed and I'm shakingbiggrin.gif I prefer quick and painless over slice and dicesad.gif so with that said..I prefer bad arse over super bad arse.

Wishwell11 >>>Hey Shinnidan....here ya go....catch!!!biggrin.gif ...she's shined ...locked and re-loadedwink.gif

• Upvote 1

+1..thats right Shinnidand... no weapon is more powerful than words.they cut like a knife..You're not even armed and I'm shakingbiggrin.gif I prefer quick and painless over slice and dicesad.gif so with that said..I prefer bad arse over super bad arse.

Wishwell11 >>>Hey Shinnidan....here ya go....catch!!!biggrin.gif ...she's shined ...locked and re-loadedwink.gif

hahaha...like the way you put it Wishwell11. thanks! :lol: +1 for you. hahaha *catches* woohoo! :lol:

• Upvote 2

OKIE IS SUCH A JOKE NONE OF HIS PREDICTIONS ARE EVER RIGHT, HE IS A PUMPER AND THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!! I CANT STAND WHEN I SEE HIS POSTS ITS ALWAYS BS I JUST PASS IT BY AN KNOW ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS JUNK, LIES, BS, PUMPING PEOPLE UP SO THEY WILL BUY MORE DINAR CANT STAND THAT GUY!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

since you are new here--then you don't know who Okie even is--an obvious pumper

his predictions have never been right one single time

:blink:

Personallly, I think the majority of new sales the pumpers manage to stir up are made by newbies to the forum culture. Those of us who have been around, this forum or another forum, for a ehile, or more, have been "educated" about the pumpers and no longer see their efforts to inform us as genuine. They are here to boost sales of dinar, plain and simple. It is also an opportunity for these people to take center stage, find that spotlight and glory in it.

So, newbies beware ... you are being taken for a pumper ride.

smee2

smee

I LOVE my "OKIE MAN". At least he posts positive stuff and has positive intentions. Do you people know anything about him?? He's one of the best sources out there. I've never seen such vile and negative crap from so many ROCKET SCIENTISTS as I've seen on this site. They bring absolutely NOTHING to the table but criticism and negativity with no contribution whatsoever. A "pumper" and an "agenda"?? My opinion is: Figure out what you're talking about - do some of your own homework - know WHO you're really taling about, then post something intelligent.

If you're so stink"in smart and don't like his stuff - Don't read it!!

Hahahaha your really lost.....you poor poor child!!! "one of the best sources out there"?? Hahaha please stop Im bout to pee myself!!! I dont even think he knows what the dinar is....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Did all the bashers about Okie read the rules for this website? Maybe it makes you all feel better to be Nasty.... All of you people should be kicked off this site for calling names and giving this site a "bad" name and not following their rules, rules are made to be kept! I think I learned that in kindergarten..Nuff said!

I agree, at least Okie is doing something positive, while his detractors are just throwing bombs and wallowing in thier own misery...NUFF SAID!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Did anyone of you ever think that maybe he is not just telling lies that maybe this guy wants to keep all your hopes alive with this investment, all the neg stuff I read about this investment from other sources is worse than Okie trying uplift us all...prime example..who really knows if Jesus is coming back, now we been hearing that for a very long time also, but I'll bet not ONE of you would unless you not a believer would EVER say he isn't..Don't get me wrong I don't think he lie's, just strech's things to keep you all involved...I'm a newbie yes, but I was informed of this only several month's ago but I do my own homework by reading hundred's of posts and come to my own conclusions. That's all I have to say about this for now...Oh by the way how do you like my friend Andy Russell standing to my left, if your a steeler fan from the 70's you know the man. Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where did Nuff said come from? I really don't know if it's a joke or many posters are just on the Nuff said band wagon. Not a joke It's getting so bad every time I read that ending I grind me teeth. Are these guys poking fun at someone or is it just an eye sore for me?

That does not mean he is making things up..Alot of the information he presents does have truth to it. He is like everybody else that gets info and makes a educated guess on what will happen. Its all good in the end if we get what we are here for..

Well actually if you are here long enough and read enough posts with him saying he is 100% sure it is DONE!!!! Not I think or could be or my sources say.

With conviction he states that his top level intel is 100% certain it is done. Once is bad but after 20 or 30 times it get BEYOND OLD!

If something smells like sh-t chances are it is sh-t. Most of us just want the truth and if it is JUST your opinion based on some gut feeling simply say so...

I for one feel bad for the newbie... PEACE fellow investor.

• Upvote 1

I do agree with you imgesing, but for the fun of it wouldn't you say he makes you chuckle just a bit with all the 100% miss informed data he says. I am 100% glad that at least one person contacted me and gave me just a bit of info this, that it would RV SOME day not a date or a time that SOME day we may see this pay off so that was just enough for me! And I enjoy a little humor before bed anyway LOL!

Inheritance is right. Everyone has a right to express their opinion. It's my opinion that Inheritance is a moron and a poor sport. Oakie is a great guy to anyone who knows him and all you badgers are like little children when you don't get your pablum on time and start yelling at everyone else. Why don't at least one of you try and develop. a source in Iraq or wherever they might know someone who knows something and get in the battle rather than sit on your butt and criticize Oakie, and soon me. Well, I don't have any sources, but I do have common sense and what Oakie says this time is right on and you will see and you will owe him an apology. But of course, you have no discipline in your lives so all you can do is complain. And, you will take your money like Scrooge McDuck and take it to your room, lock the door and keep playing with it like Monopoly, over and over and over and over, ad infinitum.

• Downvote 2

And furthermore they should't let anyone who has an IQ like some of you indicate, on this forum. If you had any brains and could read you would see that Oakie posted under "RUMORS ". Do any of you bashers know.l what a rumor is? It means that it has not been verified. In legal terms calling it a rumor is a disclaimer against having to prove it. Oakie is right. The RV is in the worldwide computer bouncing around from country to county until it has been everywhere and then it will be announced. Actually I don't know why any of us are spending any time at all on forums anymore when we should be making plans on how we are going to protect our good fortune and who we are going to bless with our newly gainego blessing. By the way, I have already made plans because my momma didn't raise no morons, illiterate, thumb sucking, loud mouth, nasties.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Inheritance is right. Everyone has a right to express their opinion. It's my opinion that Inheritance is a moron and a poor sport. Oakie is a great guy to anyone who knows him and all you badgers are like little children when you don't get your pablum on time and start yelling at everyone else. Why don't at least one of you try and develop. a source in Iraq or wherever they might know someone who knows something and get in the battle rather than sit on your butt and criticize Oakie, and soon me. Well, I don't have any sources, but I do have common sense and what Oakie says this time is right on and you will see and you will owe him an apology. But of course, you have no discipline in your lives so all you can do is complain. And, you will take your money like Scrooge McDuck and take it to your room, lock the door and keep playing with it like Monopoly, over and over and over and over, ad infinitum.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Wow... somebody had extra sugar in their Kool-Aid.

Do you really think Okie-Mc-Smokie has contacts in Iraq? If he does... his contacts are full of as much sh*t as he is because the fact remains he has predicted a freaking RV just about every single week for 6 solid months. Do you really back a guy with that kind of background?

I for one would venture to say that Okie does not have a single contact out of the US. He is a pathological liar and he just likes the attention.

PS... You dont even spell his name right you troll.

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you read Adams email or his blog post he debunked all of this it's done stuff. Now that being said I don't know if anyone outside of Iraq's government knows the procedure for the RV of a currency. Okie claims it's locked and loaded. I can't believe I'm saying this perhaps it is all set to go just waiting for the "trigger".

From what Adam says at least 2 major hurdles need to be cleared before a RV occurs.

None of really knows the status of these major events, (see Adams blog post http://dinarspeculation.com/), for the explanation. It may be possible these items are being ironed out as we speak.

So again watch and wait for these events and take Okie rumors with a grain of salt.

I have searched all over the internet and Adam seems to have the best handle on this project!

• Upvote 1

Inheritance is right. Everyone has a right to express their opinion. It's my opinion that Inheritance is a moron and a poor sport. Oakie is a great guy to anyone who knows him and all you badgers are like little children

>>Wishwell ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

>>G-Man>> And furthermore they should't let anyone who has an IQ like some of you indicate, on this forum. If you had any brains and could read you would see that Oakie posted under "RUMORS ". Do any of you bashers know.l what a rumor is? It means that it has not been verified. In legal terms calling it a rumor is a disclaimer against having to prove it. Oakie is right. The RV is in the worldwide computer bouncing around from country to county

Wishwell11>>>...now worried about her IQ blink.gif .....Phew...this was posted in Rumors huh.gif .... Oh good!!! biggrin.gif Just as the poster said,..NONE of this is applicable to truth.