Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI sells 194 million in dinar at 1168 rate on 4/6

Hell froze over

expensive smoke n mirrors you gotta love this your up your down your on top of the Intel THEN NOT just confused . if the dinar is a no show and it comes out with the rumored 100 other currencies how was it that no ones Intel called it like that . oohhh have a nice weekend did i say FIRST MONDAY RUMOR STARTED HERE!!!!!!blink.gif LOL..AM at myself

Gates to Kurdistan ..No we will not be reshuffleing the goverment at this time.

Edited by Hell froze over
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

None of the 18 banks that participated in today’s session offered to sell dollars.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=141835&l=1

This is true, but, they did participate in the buying of US dollars (link is from results 2 days ago).

RRRRVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 2

The CBI is buying IQD from banks in exchange of USD.

That's how I have read it... Which means, we will continue to see auctions up until the potential RV.

A guy by the name of "Tax Guy" has explained this in a post.

Doc confirmed if I recall correctly.

This is how the CBI draws in the 000s (supposedly)

And if they're drawing in the 000s, this takes them out of circulation which is a good thing. 1 would have to assume it strengthens the value of our currency.

• Upvote 2

I also think we are months away from RV. Can anyone give me a logical explanation as to why this taking so long if the RV would significantly impact multiple economies in a positive manner? You would think that there would be some urgency somewhere.