Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste update: G.E.T. 4/7/11

nointel

April 7, 2011 10:19 pm ·

[RalphT] aff777: Enorrste reports the “key” to the RV has been turned over to Switzerland, which is coordinating up to 100 country RVs that will happen simultaneously. He believes the RV is done as far as Iraq is concerned and it is no longer in Iraq’s control. He expects an announcement of the RVs around the world before the end of the week.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No offence,, But WTF!!!! how stupid is this???? Now the Swiss control the rv?? Are you related to Okie_crack_Man?? Guess ya posted last night too !!!! Step back and pay attenion<<< DAAAAA !! :blink::mellow::unsure::unsure::unsure:<_<:(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

>>Enorrste reports the “key” to the RV has been turned over to Switzerland,>>

I am so sorry to debunk this and please don't shoot the messenge and start bashing me.sad.gif BUT.....

Per Oakie....what is reeeeeeeeeeeeally used is a code word.... not a KEY and shhhhhh..(looking around)unsure.gif ....you didn't hear it from me ok? huh.gif its....Gembox.

You can find it on his latest post....ok, over and out..nuff said for now.

Wishwell11smile.gif

• Upvote 3

No offence,, But WTF!!!! how stupid is this???? Now the Swiss control the rv?? Are you related to Okie_crack_Man?? Guess ya posted last night too !!!! Step back and pay attenion<<< DAAAAA !! :blink::mellow::unsure::unsure::unsure:<_<:(

Sorry,, I love to read every thing posted,,news to rumors,,usualy can laugh most of it off,,,but after yesterday??? And your still sayin a fue more hrs ??? Get with it ,, its not going to happen in the next couple hours,,, just be cozz my uncle's friend's wife at the bank says """cant talk about it t'll tomorrow"""" This is not a get ritch quick thing,,, If you invested in this thinking i can make a shitload quick,,,, you made the wrong investment.. This is long turm ---high risk ..investment. There are to many """want it now people """" Posting bull ****.<,,,, learn to read. you have a brain ,,,kick back and think about every post befor you coment ,, Look up what they say is a dunn deal ,,,most is BS ,,, don't be one of the sheeple ( God I love that word) OOOPS,,, better stop befor i get booted. I tend to rant and rave about nothing this time of night.

PS. every one in texas ,,,, use a quran to start that BBQ pit ,,, makes that pork sholder taiste !!! Just kidding..Not trying to start trouble again !! :unsure:

(burn my flag i burn your book.. Quote "from Bill's texas bible") love ya all be safe

• Downvote 2

[RalphT] aff777: Enorrste reports the “key” to the RV has been turned over to Switzerland, which is coordinating up to 100 country RVs that will happen simultaneously. He believes the RV is done as far as Iraq is concerned and it is no longer in Iraq’s control. He expects an announcement of the RVs around the world before the end of the week.

Sorry nointel ,,love your posts ,,this is not amed at you. I know you didn't wright it ,, don't shoot the messanger,,,, sorry again,, just had to vent. Me bad.. :(

BS-BS-BS-BS-BS-BS-BS-BS-BS-BS

Get Team-Your Moms should have told you kids that eating paint chips isn't good for You.She should have also told you that sniffing glue wasn't good for you either. The Get Team . GETTING it wrong all of time. They need to GET some good advice or GET out of town.

Edited by sheik