Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump: I have ‘real doubts’ Obama was born in U.S.

tampa1000

Doesn't matter if he was or not , it's too late now anyway but, I do know Obama hates this country and he hates the American people........Sorry , JMO. :angry:

God Bless Our Country and God Bless Our Troops.

You know that Obama hates Our country, The United States, & The Amarican people. Yet it doesn't matter to you? Do you realize Obama's presidental term is by no means over!!! Sorry, I don't get your statement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know that Obama hates Our country, The United States, & The Amarican people. Yet it doesn't matter to you? Do you realize Obama's presidental term is by no means over!!! Sorry, I don't get your statement.

Moose, I don't know if President Obama was Born in America or Kenya or where ever. And, I certainely can't make the statement that he hates America. What I do know, His Mother is a Citizen of the United States, and as long as she retained her citizenship, any child she give's birth to are presumed to be citizen's of the USA. I keep reading threads from folks that say his father needs to be a US citizen which is absolutely BS, Were this the reqquirement for citizenship, an awful boatload of folks should be looking for a ride home.. Consider this.... with all the inthelligence gathering agencies we have in america, seems to me, were this not the case, this information would have been found. It definately is going to be interesting, Trump spends millions and comes up with nothing, or,.....Trump wins election after proving President Obama is not a Citizen. Not because I graduated in the top of my Law School class, but, because... I truly believe; just because someone is accused of an act or omission, there is a presumtion that all living in america enjoy and that being, the Presumption of innocence, until proved otherwise.

I do have a question,//// how does America look when folk in other countries see the headline "TRUMP QUESTIONS PRESIDENT'S CITIZENSHIP" bet we get a lot more respect. This kind of rhetoric just undermines a government in the minds of outsiders. It puts soldiers in harm's way, and could have no positive outcome for those involved. How do you negotiate treaties, when the guy/gal on the other side of the table is wondering if you have the capacity to negotiate with me. I really don't understand why this keeps surfacing in this forum, and FYI it does make a difference to me. And if you ask me to prove my citizenship, im telling you to KMA

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Probably could of worded it a little better . Yes it does matter to me ! Guess what I was trying to say is that there is nothing we can do until his term is over and hope that the American people won't make the same mistake.

Please let Roadrunner know, he also didn't get my statement.

Thanks M_K

Edited by Man_Kind

Agreed.

I also have not been a huge fan of trump but wow he has loose lips and maybe I think I am feeling a little refreshed about it. We may have to forgive some boneheaded statements from him to get that candor.

who cares someone needs to run their mouth someone needs to be american n put the traitor in his place. if obama did lie this is treason the the fullest and he should be in a prison even if hes was born here we need to get rid of him he is not our president he is owned by the globalist traitors

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Article Two of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications to be eligible for election as President. A Presidential candidate must:

• be a natural-born citizen of the United States;
  • be at least thirty-five years old;
  • have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

Additionally, the Constitution disqualifies some people from the Presidency. Under Article One of the United States Constitution, the Senate has the option, upon conviction, of disqualifying impeached individuals from holding other federal offices, including the Presidency.[4] Under the Twenty-Second Amendment, no one can be elected President more than twice. The Twenty-Second Amendment also specifies that anyone who serves more than two years as President or Acting President, of a term for which someone else was elected President, can only be elected President once. Under the Twelfth Amendment a person who is no longer eligible to be President may not be Vice President either.

The wording “Natural-Born Citizen” has been debated more than once and was determined to be one born in the United States, or born abroad if both parents are citizens of the US.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

Probably could of worded it a little better . Yes it does matter to me ! Guess what I was trying to say is that there is nothing we can do until his term is over and hope that the American people won't make the same mistake.

Thanks M_K

Had me going a little.Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure Roadrunner will see it!

Thanks M_K

we can impeach him at any time write your congressman tell him to impeach the traitor

Article Two of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications to be eligible for election as President. A Presidential candidate must:

• be a natural-born citizen of the United States;
  • be at least thirty-five years old;
  • have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

Additionally, the Constitution disqualifies some people from the Presidency. Under Article One of the United States Constitution, the Senate has the option, upon conviction, of disqualifying impeached individuals from holding other federal offices, including the Presidency.[4] Under the Twenty-Second Amendment, no one can be elected President more than twice. The Twenty-Second Amendment also specifies that anyone who serves more than two years as President or Acting President, of a term for which someone else was elected President, can only be elected President once. Under the Twelfth Amendment a person who is no longer eligible to be President may not be Vice President either.

The wording “Natural-Born Citizen” has been debated more than once and was determined to be one born in the United States, or born abroad if both parents are citizens of the US.

Roadrunner

d m straight brother.......................

why dosnt he just show it? why would he put america through all this bologna? Im with the donald i dont think he was born here i think congress needs to undo all the things hes done n while they are at it investigate all the comy globalists n send them home with o. The donald is an american n while he is not my first choicwe it seems to me that the last movie star president we had did a da m fine job runnin this country if we dont do somethin obama n his cronnies are gonna end our way of life,, tell your senators to push for proof of citizenship people????????

• Upvote 2

Trump's an idiot. Hawaii verified he was born there.

we can impeach him at any time write your congressman tell him to impeach the traitor

d m straight brother.......................

why dosnt he just show it? why would he put america through all this bologna? Im with the donald i dont think he was born here i think congress needs to undo all the things hes done n while they are at it investigate all the comy globalists n send them home with o. The donald is an american n while he is not my first choicwe it seems to me that the last movie star president we had did a da m fine job runnin this country if we dont do somethin obama n his cronnies are gonna end our way of life,, tell your senators to push for proof of citizenship people????????

Ha HAS shown. Birthers are STILL whining.

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know US law says the President must be born on US soil...Okay.......But....Does the issue really lie in the fact that he was maybe born ouside the US or that he was generated by a couple that is only 50% American? I'd like to be able to understand here ...........If he were born from both American parents outside of the US would it still matter or would the perception be much or slightly different'? I want to understand as a non-American. Thank you.

The ISSUE is that he would be a LIAR! Just like the people who lie to you on this site they are LIARS too. Since when has it been ok to be a LIAR? :angry:

The question asked was does it matter. It matters greatly to me and should to anyone else who considers himself an American. The constitution is not just a historical document stashed away in a museum. It is the supreme law of this country. Our entire legal system is based on it. If we can just cast it aside or disregard it when it is not convenient, then we have no law. If the president of the United States, which is the highest office in the country, is exempt from this law, we have a problem. Trump said “I hope he was born in Hawaii”. I agree, I also hope he was. If not we have a black mark on our country that can never be erased. I believe every resource should be used to prove one way or the other so we can finally put this matter to rest and move on.

Roadrunner

Yes, the Constitution does matter. Where does it state IN THE CONSTITUTION that a certified birth certificate verified by the state is NOT sufficient to prove citizenship?

Edited by ajskj

Moose, I don't know if President Obama was Born in America or Kenya or where ever. And, I certainely can't make the statement that he hates America. What I do know, His Mother is a Citizen of the United States, and as long as she retained her citizenship, any child she give's birth to are presumed to be citizen's of the USA. I keep reading threads from folks that say his father needs to be a US citizen which is absolutely BS, Were this the reqquirement for citizenship, an awful boatload of folks should be looking for a ride home.. Consider this.... with all the inthelligence gathering agencies we have in america, seems to me, were this not the case, this information would have been found. It definately is going to be interesting, Trump spends millions and comes up with nothing, or,.....Trump wins election after proving President Obama is not a Citizen. Not because I graduated in the top of my Law School class, but, because... I truly believe; just because someone is accused of an act or omission, there is a presumtion that all living in america enjoy and that being, the Presumption of innocence, until proved otherwise.

I do have a question,//// how does America look when folk in other countries see the headline "TRUMP QUESTIONS PRESIDENT'S CITIZENSHIP" bet we get a lot more respect. This kind of rhetoric just undermines a government in the minds of outsiders. It puts soldiers in harm's way, and could have no positive outcome for those involved. How do you negotiate treaties, when the guy/gal on the other side of the table is wondering if you have the capacity to negotiate with me. I really don't understand why this keeps surfacing in this forum, and FYI it does make a difference to me. And if you ask me to prove my citizenship, im telling you to KMA

I was responding to an earlier post, which has been clarified. Yes, this does make Our Country look foolish! President Obama should step up to the plate & put an end to this issue once & for all!

• Upvote 1

There are alot of intelligent people in this country. (I am not including Donald Trump). Surely some of those very intelligent guys could come up with positive proof, if he were really born in kenya. There is alot wrong with Obama, and his policies. There is alot wrong with alot of politicians. The thing that really tees me off is the lies. I don't want to read lies about Obama. There is enough truths about his bad policies that we shouldn't have to sort through all the lies too. I don't know if I am making myself clear, but I didn't vote for Obama, and won't vote for him in 2012 , but I also don't want to get all pissed off about something he supposedly said or did, and find out it is a lie someone made up just to get people riled. There! Got that off my chest! Now I feel better... ;) Happy Friday all!

My sentiments exactly.

• Upvote 1

I made the statement, "who cares?" to see how many people on this forum would defend "Trump" who has failed miserably in multiple businesses, marriages, and investments. Has anyone seen Trump's birth certificate? Is he a U.S. citizen? Are his parents U.S. citizens? I am Native American, born at home. My birth was not reported until sometime later, and my mother simply went to the Department of Vital Statistics and gave the information that is on my certificate. For all intensive purposes, I may not be a U.S. citizen. Yet, the Department of Indian Affairs will not give me a CIB card because they are saying that I cannot prove my degree of Indian blood. I need your energy to prove my citizenship. Don't give me a negative because you can't look at reality with an open mind or pass the education threshold.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I doubt if any American really cares. After all, They have been electing liars to the White House ever since 1913 - possibly even before that.

But, to give him credit, Obama (or whatever his true name is) has to be the most successful liar ever to occupy the US Presidency - even better, possibly, than George W. Bush.

:lol: Vern :o:)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

not a signed birth certificate he shown nothing legal a certificate of live birth isnt a birth certificate

Actually you are wrong. The birth certificate is PRIMA FACIE evidence in ANY court. It IS a birth certificate and is also the ONLY document that you can get in Hawaii for over a decade. If you were right....a whole generation of Hawaiians would be using what only BIRTHERS call "not a real birth certificate".

What would you consider "positive Proof"? The eyewitness testimony of his own Grandmother or perhaps the 1961 birth records at Mombasa Maternity Hospital.

That was his STEP grandmother...and she told the guy that the PRESIDENT was born in HAWAII where his father was studying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Understand that I did not vote for Obama and in my opinion he has not done as great of a job as he promised during his campaign.

But... is he not the "current" President? Yes! Was it anyone's job here on this forum to prove that he was not born in America which disqualifies him from running for President? No! The point I'm making is someone had a job to "prove" that he wasn't born in America and failed... miserably... if indeed he was not. PERIOD! So why blame Obama for becoming the President. Blame the clown(s) who didn't do his/her/their job thoroughly. So for Trump or anyone else to keep bitching and moaning about something that should have been proven years ago is a moot point now and even for the next term.

So I guess if someone robs you and get away with it, 3 years later its a moot point, man grow up!!! You better learn to care more or you soon won't have a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Moose you said; The wording “Natural-Born Citizen” has been debated more than once and was determined to be one born in the United States, or born abroad if both parents are citizens of the US.

Read more:

How do you account for a soldier lets say a female. she is stationed overseas, has a relationship with a local national and becomes pregnant. She decides to keep the child, lets say the childs father is russian, what citizenship does the child have??

You would think that this would be put to rest in a hurry if he was not born in the US. But things can be covered up for a long, long time. I thought this video was entertaining to say the least! :)

This guy really gets worked up! :)

Moose you said; The wording “Natural-Born Citizen” has been debated more than once and was determined to be one born in the United States, or born abroad if both parents are citizens of the US.

Read more:

How do you account for a soldier lets say a female. she is stationed overseas, has a relationship with a local national and becomes pregnant. She decides to keep the child, lets say the childs father is russian, what citizenship does the child have??

I did? Where did I say that?