Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD Selling in Kuwait

duty.rec

Hi,

Just been down into Kuwait to a money Exchange booth 17:00 local.

I bought another Million IQD and it cost Kuwait Dinar 240 and that’s about $863

Just to let you all know it’s still the same out here.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Grandson stationed in Kuwait with the National Guard. I have asked him to find out if he can buy IQD through the Bank of Kuwait, who has a branch office on base there.; and to find out if he can send the dinar to me without running afoul of Army regulations or any other restrictions.

Does anyone have any knowledge about this being a do-able venture. I think I could get more bang for my buck this way.

Charles

I have a Grandson stationed in Kuwait with the National Guard. I have asked him to find out if he can buy IQD through the Bank of Kuwait, who has a branch office on base there.; and to find out if he can send the dinar to me without running afoul of Army regulations or any other restrictions.

Does anyone have any knowledge about this being a do-able venture. I think I could get more bang for my buck this way.

Charles

He can send it to you but not from teh base or Military Mail. Have him spend the night in a Hotel and send it from there mail.

Good luck

Charles

While you'r thinking of getting more Bang for your Buck you should be thinking that if your grand son is caught doing this he will get banged in his butt in a Federal prison! So if you care about him stop worrying about your bang for your buck and buy Dinar the way the rest of us have dierctly from a bank or through a Dinar dealer.

• Upvote 6

Charles

I would really recommend that you not put him in that position. If you decide to proceed, do your Grandson a favor and tell him that he might want to mail it in town and not on base.

• Upvote 1

Back in "04 when I was ther it wuz selling for about $605 for a million ...stayed that way for a couple of years...didnt start jumping up to the $800s till they stretched Saddams neck

Dont know what the in town restrictions are now for Army personnel;when I was at Arifjan,Military was not allowed to go into town under any circumstances unless is was Military Bizness

Even Govt Contractors when they went into town went in groups of 3 or 4,Dangerous then,dont know how things have eased up for Infidels 2day

Every time you went to the Post Office at Arifjan they always inspected whatever it was youy were sending off.Pretty tight security.Back in '04 to '07 they wouldnt let you mail back Dinar

Its just plain wrong to ask your grandson to spend 20 years at Leveanworth

Horsesoldier. Kuwait is not that dangerous right now. I haven't been there in almost two years, but it is a lot different than it would have been in 04. Kuwait city is like most international cities of the middle east. You will see people there from all over the world. Also a lot of American expats working in Doha.

Hi,

Same here duty. Al-Ansari exchanges selling 1 million IQD for about 3,193 AED (Durham), or about $870. Just bought a mil to gift to my son when I go home on leave next month for his graduating hight school with honors (wooo-hooo, you go boy!).

• Upvote 1

Would somebody mind telling me what business it is of the Military whether dinars are purchased and shipped? It's legal here and should be there.

Have you ever heard of "Status of Forces Agreement", Unless you've been in the military, you might not understand... The Military is for the protection of democracy, it is not itself a democracy. just saying

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Hey duty.rec

Just to throw my two cents in, I went on R&R a couple of weeks ago an spent a few days in Dubai before going to the states. I bought me another million Dinar for 921.00.

I went to several money exchanges before I found a guy to buy it from. None in the City Center had it.

While you'r thinking of getting more Bang for your Buck you should be thinking that if your grand son is caught doing this he will get banged in his butt in a Federal prison! So if you care about him stop worrying about your bang for your buck and buy Dinar the way the rest of us have dierctly from a bank or through a Dinar dealer.

Which is why I asked the question before doing something stupid! I spent over 20 years in the US Army myself, but that was back in the dark ages. At any rate, I talked to my Grandson last night (isn't Skype a wonderful thing?) and found it was not possible for him to even buy Iraqi Dinar there; at least at the on base bank.

Thanks for all the responses I received, and rest assured, I would never put my Grandson in Jeopardy!

All the Best,

Charles

Hey duty.rec

Just to throw my two cents in, I went on R&R a couple of weeks ago an spent a few days in Dubai before going to the states. I bought me another million Dinar for 921.00.

I went to several money exchanges before I found a guy to buy it from. None in the City Center had it.

Sharjah is another option if the money changers in Dubai run short, just a short taxi ride away.

My understanding is Al-Ansari gets their Dinars from the bank in Sharjah.

Cost you about 5 bucks for the taxi ride over.

As long as you enter the USA with less than 10,000 usd in cash or equivalent you are perfectly legal.

If it was to RV then that's another story, we could all hope for that problem though .

Better yet bank or currency exchange. Why would we want to continue to pad these dealer's pockets???