Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People in the know

TCHDWN

Preface: I don't have a problem with Rumors. There's a section for it; therefore, it has it's place. IMO, people seem to get carried away, but that's their choosing. Everything is speculative, to this point; which brings me to my question:

Can we all agree there are more people involved in this than S or M or GOI or IMF? I think there are. So, based on that, there has to be someone "in the know" regarding what's going on. Who are the people in the know? TRULY "IN THE KNOW." I've seen questions and rumors and postings referring to all the generic answers like, IMF, GOI, Shabibi, Maliki, etc. I'm not asking about them. There have to be plenty of individuals close enough to the situation, who have a very good idea about what's going to happen...or not happen. Of course, I am searching for people other than the pumpers....we all know there are a ton of pumpers, and as every supposed RV/RI "date" passes they become even more exposed. And you know who I'm talking about.

Based off of historical accuracy, who knows where the valid intel is coming from?

The reason I ask is, I'm a realist and I'm tired of trying to filter through, to find valid intel. I can handle the truth, despite what Jack Nicholson says. ha ha. If someone close to the situation knew, for a fact, Iraq was just going to continue to use the Dollar, for whatever their using the Dollar for, for however long they wanted to, and Iraq really had no reason to RV, I would be okay with it. Would I be dissappointed? Sure. But it would be the truth. I can deal with the truth.

I KNOW there are people "in the know" regarding what may, or may not, take place regarding an RV/RI of the Iraqi Dinar. Who truly knows? I'm asking.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

• Upvote 5

I believe you have made some valid points. The only question that nobody here will have the answer to is "who is in the know?" There are not many people who are actually in the know, and we have no shot at gettting the required information from them. My opinion is to decipher that which you are able and not read the rumor section for anything other then its entertainment value. There are areas of information that point to progress and we are all capable of finding most of it. I think the info in the IMF, etc. articles speaks volumes about the situation regarding Iraq and what is needed or required for this to happen.

There are always those who feel that the printed information is available only to intentionally throw off the small time investors like those of us on this site. I personally do not believe that an RV is "imminent", I do however believe that at some point this RV will be done. No I did not hear that from my "Intel source!" :)

• Upvote 2

You will not find any valid intel on any dinar forum.

If you are looking dilusional people claiming to have sources and hiding behind religion feeding on gullible dinar holders (calling them investors is an insult to real investors) you have come to the right place.

There are a few normal realistic people on these forums Keep, Slade, Tiff myself and a few more but if you it is real intel you are seeking yer out of luck.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

If you are looking dilusional people claiming to have sources and hiding behind religion feeding on gullible dinar holders (calling them investors is an insult to real investors) you have come to the right place.

There are a few normal realistic people on these forums Keep, Slade, Tiff myself and a few more but if you it is real intel you are seeking yer out of luck.

Pretty much my point. I'm resigned to the fact that all the people getting into squabbles on here, are just unhappy in their own lives, want something good to COME TO THEM, they don't want to work for it, aren't happy when anyone poo poo's the thought of an RV/RI or is realistic about it, and will remain unhappy.

Warning to the people who hang out in the rumors sections most of the time: don't allow your emotions to get involved in this. don't believe anything in the rumors section. live your life to the fullest and please don't count on this. if you find yourself wasting a lot of time reading about the dinar, reading about the same things over and over.......you probably need to get out and live your life. this thing will or will not happen regardless of what you do, so LIVE YOUR LIFE. don't feed the pumpers. you see how this thread has few responses, because most people don't want to deal in reality. they need an escape. if you need an escape, this may not be the best place to find it, because it may only disappoint you. At the very least, just keep dragging you along.

We are the answer. The People. We can do whatever we want. We can help whomever we want. Become educated in whatever we want. We have the freedom to do whatever we want. By the way, we can make as much money as we want too.

• Upvote 2

Pretty much my point. I'm resigned to the fact that all the people getting into squabbles on here, are just unhappy in their own lives, want something good to COME TO THEM, they don't want to work for it, aren't happy when anyone poo poo's the thought of an RV/RI or is realistic about it, and will remain unhappy.

Warning to the people who hang out in the rumors sections most of the time: don't allow your emotions to get involved in this. don't believe anything in the rumors section. live your life to the fullest and please don't count on this. if you find yourself wasting a lot of time reading about the dinar, reading about the same things over and over.......you probably need to get out and live your life. this thing will or will not happen regardless of what you do, so LIVE YOUR LIFE. don't feed the pumpers. you see how this thread has few responses, because most people don't want to deal in reality. they need an escape. if you need an escape, this may not be the best place to find it, because it may only disappoint you. At the very least, just keep dragging you along.

We are the answer. The People. We can do whatever we want. We can help whomever we want. Become educated in whatever we want. We have the freedom to do whatever we want. By the way, we can make as much money as we want too.

100% CORRECT!!!

Do you have any idea what following IQD does to your productivity? Obsessing won't make it happen. A 3.00 RV is NOT going to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you have a 25 million IQD or more you won't be able to retire overnight.

IQD is not a lottery ticket it is a long term investment.

• Upvote 2

I think... no! i know myself and many others on this forum resent your comment. Who are you to assume you, keep, slade....blah, blah, blah are any more or less normal, realistic people than the rest of us?

Any idea how many people are on this site?? Just cause you and these know it all's come out and type what you think (usually negative) instead of us other "realistic" people who just sit back, read what's posted, shake our heads at the nonsense and smile at the good news doesn't mean were all suckers for the pumpers. Come on!

What makes you guys any more credible with your knowledge than anyone else? Just cause your negative or "educated" that makes you sound right or in the know about this investment?

Know it all's drive me NUTS!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

There is a lot more than intel to go on, but without knowing who the key players really are and what their agendas are - we have no way of knowing exactly what the true "checklist" is.

HOWEVER - there definitely has been a flurry of activity during the last month, and inflation is on the rise. It is reasonable to surmise that the RV is likely to happen before July IMO. As to rate, I think it has to come in over $2 to quell sudden, massive purchasing of dinar as it rises to what the market will bear, which I feel is over $3 due to Iraq's massive wealth in high quality natural resources.

If the US Treas. truly pulled out most of its people, but left IT folks behind, it should mean one of two things:

1. The financial electronic infrastructure still needs work, or
  2. They have stayed behind to deal with any glitches in the system during RV.

The first is not very exciting, but the second: they would not have stayed behind unless there is a nearby target date. Otherwise, wouldn't they come back to the US until Shabibi let the know they were going to be needed?

I am not saying it HAS to be imminent, but I am saying it MIGHT be! So, hold onto your socks but get on with life. If I don't see an RV by Sunday am our time, I'm heading off to my new job. I literally cannot assume this will happen within a month, so back to work I go.

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 1

I am not saying it HAS to be imminent, but I am saying it MIGHT be! So, hold onto your socks but get on with life. ...

Peace and Prosperity

I don't know about you - BUT when I try to hold my socks and get on with life - I usually end up tripping over myself and falling down. And I don't know if you have ever tried it, but trying to drive while holding one's socks IS NOT recommended - I kept bumping my head on the steering wheel. That IS of course, when I could reach my socks !!

• Upvote 2

I know what I know. And what I know is that okie is not in the know. and Keep, Slade, Tiff and drunkenirish think they know. Where as Scooter and adam are sure they know. But what I know is that nobody really knows. See I could be a guru cause I am most definitly in the know.

• Upvote 3

AGREED 100% Keeping it honest... FEW here do.

Peace

I know what I know. And what I know is that okie is not in the know. and Keep, Slade, Tiff and drunkenirish think they know. Where as Scooter and adam are sure they know. But what I know is that nobody really knows. See I could be a guru cause I am most definitly in the know.

I don't know.