Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Intel 3-30

harrysmug

Okie Info 3-30

« on: Today at 07:52:24 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD DAY AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. THE REASON THE CAVALRY ALWAYS HIRED INDIAN SCOUTS TO GO IN FRONT OF THE TROOPS IS BECAUSE THEY COULD FOLLOW THE SIGNS BETTER THAN THE SOLDIERS. WELL--TODAY AND LAST NIGHT THE SCOUTS REPORTED BACK TO THE TROOPS WHICH DIRECTION SHOULD BE FOLLOWED FOR A SUCCESFUL OPERATION. THE SCOUTS REPORTED THAT MANY SIGNS APPARENT TO WHERE THE DINAR PATH WOULD LEAD TO WAS REPORTED. ALL SIGNS POINTED INTO THE ELUSIVE DIRECTON OF THE TRAIL OF A NEW BAND OF INDIANS NEVER RECOGNIZED BEFORE-CALLED THE R/V TRIBE-WHICH UNTIL ONLY NOW HAD BEEN SPECULATED THAT THAT TRIBE ONLY EXISTED IN THE FIGMENT OF SOMEONE'S IMAGINATION. THIS TRIBE LEFT A TRAIL OF BREAD CRUMBS SO LARGE THAT EVEN A BLIND BIRD COULD FEAST ON THEM. WE NOW KNOW WHERE-WHEN-AND HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE IN THIS TRIBE. WE HAVE THEM SURROUNDED AND THERE ARE NO WAY POSSIBLE THEY CAN ESCAPE THE FAITHFUL TROOP'S NOW. IT HAS BEEN A LONG PURSUIT AND THE VICTORY IS backyonderURED. OUR TROOPS CAUGHT THE TRIBE CELEBRATING--HOLDING POW-WOW'S AND COUNTING THE SCALPS THEY HAD TAKEN FROM THOSE THAT HAD LONG PURSUED THEM. NOW LETS JUMP INTO THE 21ST CENTURY--THE ABOVE EXAMPLE CAN RELATE EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE AS DINAR INVESTORS--WE HAVE THEM IN A CHOKE HOLD--ARM'S TWISTED BEHIND THEIR BACK AND THEY HAVE GIVEN UP AND YELLED---UNCLE. ALL PREPARATIONS OF THE R/V IS NOW TO BE USED IN THE TERM OF PAST TENSE. WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF OUR PATIENT (REALLY SOMETIMES IMPATIENT) JOURNEY. WE HAVE SERVED OUR BRETHEREN WELL AND NOW THE PAYMASTER IS GETTING READY TO GIVE US OUR LONG OVERDUE RECOMPENSE. WE ARE THERE--AND YES--WE WAIT--BUT NOT FOR LONG. BE LIKE THE BOY SCOUT MOTTO AND--BE PREPARED

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 9

:blink: WT....?!? this guy has clearly lost it...now there something bout Scouting parties, Indian trails, tribes and bread crumbs! :blink:

we all agree that Okie is out of hes mind and on planet X somewhere out there...but this....my God, lord Jesus, forgive me...but the evil must stop! :huh:

8aac53b9b45e3135921bdae2404be7de1227149365_full.jpg

• Upvote 5

Okie Info 3-30

« on: Today at 07:52:24 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD DAY AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. THE REASON THE CAVALRY ALWAYS HIRED INDIAN SCOUTS TO GO IN FRONT OF THE TROOPS IS BECAUSE THEY COULD FOLLOW THE SIGNS BETTER THAN THE SOLDIERS. WELL--TODAY AND LAST NIGHT THE SCOUTS REPORTED BACK TO THE TROOPS WHICH DIRECTION SHOULD BE FOLLOWED FOR A SUCCESFUL OPERATION. THE SCOUTS REPORTED THAT MANY SIGNS APPARENT TO WHERE THE DINAR PATH WOULD LEAD TO WAS REPORTED. ALL SIGNS POINTED INTO THE ELUSIVE DIRECTON OF THE TRAIL OF A NEW BAND OF INDIANS NEVER RECOGNIZED BEFORE-CALLED THE R/V TRIBE-WHICH UNTIL ONLY NOW HAD BEEN SPECULATED THAT THAT TRIBE ONLY EXISTED IN THE FIGMENT OF SOMEONE'S IMAGINATION. THIS TRIBE LEFT A TRAIL OF BREAD CRUMBS SO LARGE THAT EVEN A BLIND BIRD COULD FEAST ON THEM. WE NOW KNOW WHERE-WHEN-AND HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE IN THIS TRIBE. WE HAVE THEM SURROUNDED AND THERE ARE NO WAY POSSIBLE THEY CAN ESCAPE THE FAITHFUL TROOP'S NOW. IT HAS BEEN A LONG PURSUIT AND THE VICTORY IS backyonderURED. OUR TROOPS CAUGHT THE TRIBE CELEBRATING--HOLDING POW-WOW'S AND COUNTING THE SCALPS THEY HAD TAKEN FROM THOSE THAT HAD LONG PURSUED THEM. NOW LETS JUMP INTO THE 21ST CENTURY--THE ABOVE EXAMPLE CAN RELATE EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE AS DINAR INVESTORS--WE HAVE THEM IN A CHOKE HOLD--ARM'S TWISTED BEHIND THEIR BACK AND THEY HAVE GIVEN UP AND YELLED---UNCLE. ALL PREPARATIONS OF THE R/V IS NOW TO BE USED IN THE TERM OF PAST TENSE. WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF OUR PATIENT (REALLY SOMETIMES IMPATIENT) JOURNEY. WE HAVE SERVED OUR BRETHEREN WELL AND NOW THE PAYMASTER IS GETTING READY TO GIVE US OUR LONG OVERDUE RECOMPENSE. WE ARE THERE--AND YES--WE WAIT--BUT NOT FOR LONG. BE LIKE THE BOY SCOUT MOTTO AND--BE PREPARED

What the Heck ?!?

Did I just walk into the middle of a John Wayne movie ???

• Upvote 4

What the Heck ?!?

yes! :lol:

imitates John Wayne(well trytoatleast) "well, howdy...pilgrim...if you got the guts to skin off a money's arese...i can sure abide-ya..." :lol:

rats...that got to be the worst John Wayne imitations ever! :(

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 4

What the Heck ?!?

TRANSLATION : "Be Prepared" means - BUY MORE DINAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the time this is done, Okie won't need DINAR, the residual from pumping should be enough to retire????

Calling anyone who doubts his "INTEL" - LOST.

GO RV,

OKIE, please sit down and take a vow of silence!

• Upvote 1

You had me at pilgrim ... then ya lost me !!! :lol:

:o oh, Crap!!! i told you it was bad imitation of John Wayne! :(

let me edit it....

imitates John Wayne(well trytoatleast) "well, howdy...pilgrim...if you got the guts to skin off the skin of Okie's monkey arese...i can sure abide-ya...Haw Haw haw. " :lol:

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

:o oh, Crap!!! i told you it was bad imitation of John Wayne! :(

let me edit it....

imitates John Wayne(well trytoatleast) "well, howdy...pilgrim...if you got the guts to skin off the skin of Okie's monkey arese...i can sure abide-ya...Haw Haw haw. " :lol:

Aaaahhh ... Okie's MONKEY arse !! I was trying to figure out what a money's arese was. ha ha ha !!! :D

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 2

can i be the cowboy? <_<

Well, OK I'll be the Indian! But be for warned: I have a new Arrow firing Gattling Gun that can shoot arrows at 800 arrows per Minute! Well, that is as long as you keep the splinters clear of the loader!!! :lol:

It’s still real assume seeing all those Arrows flying through the air at the same time! Kind of blocks out the sun! :lol:

Word is they got a new fangled hatchet throwing machine gun coming out real soon! But you have to mount it in a buckboard for easy moving around the gun and all the ammo! :o Just if you where wondering where all you cowboys wagons have gone too lately? You guys made them too easy to "Hot Wire!" :):D

FYI: If you want to be an Indian instead? Just let me know, I'll get you all fixed up! We are gona make Custer look like a day in the sand box!!! Yeeehaw Go little pony! Got to cash in my Dinar before any Cowboy's find out what I'm Doing! :blink:

GO GO GO RV!!!! Merlin...

I tolja an I tolja and I tolja ... this idiot is addicted to the spotlight and even when he says he won't be back, the very next day there he is, and starting off on a new tangent once again.

Oh, and this comparison some of you are making to John Wayne ????? Why do you want to insult John Wayne? He was the Duke, man. He was original and powerful and believable ... and not always just a cowboy, check out "The Quiet Man" ... anyway, he is not worthy of the insult of putting his name in the same sentence as .... you know who.

I wonder if maybe you know who is lining himself up for a plea of insanity? Sounds like it to me

:)

smee2

Edited by smee2