Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTFM CC news 3/30/2011

harrysmug

KTFM Conference Call 3-30-11

Part 1

Frank opens with a prayer and a song....

My stating April 7th was not me saying it would RI-RV on that date - I do not give dates and I point you in directions to study - example to follow Hillarious - she was very busy with ME - her aids are in Iraq today talking with Zebari today.

We state our conference calls with dignity and the GOI does all things possible to throw us off the track so we are careful with what we post and say on the conference calls...

Even the GOI articles can't be believed due to wrong information given even in the same article.

Those that say RV tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow - be careful who leads you -let GOD lead you...

Frank opens with a song How Great Thou Art and a prayer.

We have been waiting for Iraq to announce itself and each week the inch closer - then they argue and then they say ok and start all over again... childish... the last 10 days that everyone realizes that the GOI is active and functioning and Maliki hides the power - hiding the GOI releases the budget but the don't want to due to the rate and the reinstatement of the dinar to $3.22 up to $3.86 - we have waited for them to SIT DOWN.

Newbies go back to 2009 last quarter Shabibi announced they would collect the large amount of the dinars - Shabibi said in 2010 inflation was kept down and he asked the GOI to get things done...and April at elections they were still not ready and Maliki grabbed the elections and became "mini Saddam" and terrorized with power and threats ....the CBI worked to control inflation those years to remove the large notes that the value was tiny winy and now those big bills can't function with a large value and so they collected them and will introduce the lower denoms and raise their value of the currency and SIT THE GOI but Maliki said no he was not ready yet during the year and took his time to form the cabinet - and Shabibi told Maliki to SIT his GOI or no increase in value of the currency. Maliki wasted 9 months and shabibi thought at end of 2010 Maliki may be done... but Shabibi got on TV he would raise the value of the dinar and remove the higher denoms and lift the 3 zeros and bring out the lower denoms and follow THE PLAN and improve the economic structure of the country...but they parliament went on vacation -

FOLKS THE GOI IS SEATED - today my pilot calls and says the head of chamber of commerce of Baghdad was with him so I spoke to the Head of the Chamber - so my pilot asked him when does he think this will raise in value - and the chamber said 1 1/2 years from now..... so Frank says what? They are in Liverpool cause the Ships are loading up what the USA dropped off two years ago - and why are they still looking for aid but my pilot would not ask him - Frank asked what does he have on - An Armoni suit- he is driving a Mercedes - Frank said his voice started to go up as he doesn't like the GOI and Frank said to tell this man to stop feeling sorry for hisself while the citizens of Iraq are dying and that the contracts and charity to Iraq are drying up and that companies through out the world are going bankrupt cause Iraq is NOT paying what is in those contracts - how dare you sign them and not pay them as promised - and ask this man

WHO is about to have seminars and meetings in Baghdad to train folks in IRAQ on HOW to be a member of the WTO - yes the WTO is going to train Iraq HOW TO BE A MEMBER OF THE WTO - you don't train them if they are NOT GOING TO BE A PART - why waste anyone's time right - they want them to be in tune with what they need to do to be a successful part! WTO said last year to raise your currency and YOU CAN JOIN - and now the WTO is going to train them in Baghdad? They count them as a ready member to join -

We present you this to think about... April 7th is the day the WTO comes out with their official list of official members OF THE WTO.... and April 8th and 9th.... pay attention.

You think the USA has problems with their budget - do not pay attention to our financial issues as a new extension will be given on our behalf of our budget...

The WTO is inviting them - does the dinar have to go up in value BEFORE THEY TRAIN THEM _ they can train the with a lesser value - but they KNOW they are going to join... the letter of intent (LOI) was not granted last year but the need was to raise their currency. The LOI requested on March 3rd who was working with UST since 1st of FEB. They cannot reprint any currency as they don't even have the 15% to do it ... it costs too much - this country is suffocating - who is helping them? Today the Chamber of Commerce guy is married to one of Shabibi's daughter's....

Shabibi told Maliki in Sept last year to SIT and next 3 months on TV in Iraq they would reinstate the currency and 1st of FED the US Treasury showed up over there and the UNSC met with them and the WTO said we will push ourselves into YOU to make you do what you need to do to be recognized - not just the VISA are OK but GET IT DONE...

In Jan the Parliament got to work and have been working ever sense - there is no more riots as they know its about to happen....pay attention to OIL - indirectly Oil a movement will start across the ME and when oil reaches $100 a barrel give me a call I said - then Phase 2 will start - The Arthur's of The Plan do not waste time - the VISA cards are now approved to use across all of Iraq and you can charge in Baghdad and Dubia -

The Green zone Warka Bank closed today - NO MORE - GONE this bank is now closed and told the Americans at the embassy in green zone to come get their Dinars out - we can wire them home but you can't mail them but we are closing today.

Maliki is working now in the right direction - in Dec my team was in code white and in FEb 28th when Maliki told Shabibi to raise the currency - we went into code Green - Maliki is actually allowing Shabibi todowhat is needed to raise the curreyncy - the VISA card - closing of the Warka Bank - TD Bank in Washington DC is no longer selling Dinar - Forex won't allow them too -

Is the USTreasury Coming back - the day they do completely that is huge-

Hillarious -her aids are now in Baghdad

Oil - at $104 we are USED to that - THEY GOT US acclimated to this - at this phase of Phase 2 to make sure of those not in tune with THE MARSHALL PLAN had to go - a wave was to remove the political leaders that were not in harmony with THE PLAN Authors. WHen this is launched -watch what rises...

Shabibi came out two days ago - remember the day he comes out into the open he will have something for us - we are projecting and see - the work he did with UST and the IMF homework telling us the next time we see him he will have a rate for Maliki - HIS article came out from 2005 that said he will raise the currency was printed by him - it was his shadow - this was his goals and he has this reprinted two days ago....

The closing of the Warka Bank in green zone is huge

Always my best,

Debbie AKA = Angel D

0 Report

Blog This

Promote to Article

Back to top of the page up there ^

MultiQuote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 4HisGlory

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Well... I really like Frank and trust what he says... But when the IMF stated today that the IQD was stable and there was no need for any adjustment to the exchange rate, I start to get nervous. I have heard many times that the IMF holds the keys to the RV, so can anyone calm my fears that my investment is not done?!?!?!?

Yes sir, the RV is determined by the CBI and the GOI. The IMF can set guidelines such as they can be within 20% of Kuwait's currency but not greater or they can RV back to pre-war price of $3.22. Thats really all the IMF can do, Iraq will RV at a rate and date that is right for them and their economy which from my point looks damn good. Hang in there man and do not get easily swayed with all the BS LOP talk and low RV crap that is unsubstantiated. Stay the course and be positive, remember Iraq is in control and they are finishing this crap up as we speak. Peace.

• Upvote 4

Well... I really like Frank and trust what he says... But when the IMF stated today that the IQD was stable and there was no need for any adjustment to the exchange rate, I start to get nervous. I have heard many times that the IMF holds the keys to the RV, so can anyone calm my fears that my investment is not done?!?!?!?

I like Frank26 as well. I think he is an honest man in general........just completely wrong on most everything, like all the other gurus.

He keeps on stating things that are done.....then admits they are not complete after all.

Frank26 just keeps reaching for everything he can grasp, even if it does not relate to our investment.

At the end of last year I think many were convinced (including myself) by these gurus & articles that we were weeks away from becoming wealthy. I am convinced we are months away......imo.

If the GOI is complete & seated as Frank26 stated (which I don't believe for a second), then why no rv yet.

Always a reason why the rv has not happened yet. And there is always something complete that no one can verify.

Dan

This has all become a joke to me. No one has ever been correct on this and there for I dont think they ever will just hope some other person doesnt get fooled by this. Im sorry I ever got involved. All the guys with intel..... banks closing......and none of the info is correct. I had to ask myself is anything on the internet ever true? Sorry guys I wish I could have a little more faith but there is only so many times you can predict something and if you want to know why so much negativity blame your intel. I would have just syated facts not dates because look at the moral now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People label Frank as a pumper. I'm not sure. But all I know either way is if hes right(which he hasnt' been EVER) then awesome!, if hes wrong(like ALWAYS) and he in fact is a pumper, he is using religion to pump dinar sales and using god to further his own financial conquests. Pretty weak if you ask me.

I would like nothing more than for his rumors to be real and correct.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I am waiting for the river card ---cause I am all in with this , mirrored sunglasses on , two blondes standing behind the other players, just waaiting for that cool drink--- and to tilt my 10 gallon back---don't blink your eyes , don't hold your breath, don't ask Mel Gibson to be your back up----LOL! it will come calm down and let history take it's course

capt. cliff

Boots on the? Intel from a top source that cannot reveal any ID or internet address. I have intel from ODD SIX (very high up in the intel community) that during the blue snow in Iraq the required RV demands were met. The rate is goint to be ONE DOLLAR TWO NINTY EIGHT PLUS TAX!!!!! Get the calculators out and confirm! Did any one see where I left my boots? Oh there they are ON THE GROUND.

Sorry everyone it is still April 1 here and I could not help it! I hope this is received as lighthearted as intended. I want to thank everyone that really has put thier heart and soul in this investment and legitmately has done all the hours and years of research and diligence to make sure we have the most up to date information possible. I can say this work does not come easily so, please even if we are not close, ( which I know we are ), we need to thank all those that have given us intel, rumors, thoughts, and the time of day to help us all understand just what IS really here. Thank you to all involved and keep the faith no matter what happens the next few days.