Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confirming the end

harrysmug

That is so dumb.......the RV will be next week and it will be @ 3.62..Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa :blink: My Mother-in-laws 2nd cousins nephews uncle who works with the floor sweeper at CBI told me...

Go RV!

:lol:

Maybe they should use you to mop the floor!

• Upvote 1

I think it is important that we all acknowledge the courtesy of this being posted and subject for our own interpretation. I do not think any form of BASHING will prove useful for any of us. Let's look at this as a new source validating what we have all been hearing lately. I for one am excited about all the BUZZ going on in Iraq and with the GOI. I do not think we have ever been this close before. JMO. Peace.

What a great attitude and tone to take as we head into this blissful, pillowful, fantastical, magnicificent, fruiticient and vaprous event we all know will happen sooner of later...we can wait. Waiting is actually part of the savoring of the whole thing. Great post Bang.

Really guys, same ole same ole.

'Ends here, ends there' lol

Ok i may get bashed for being a newbie, but as i have taken time to read a fair bit of the posts on dinar vets site, i thought sod it, i'm going to comment again.

1st: RV? it will, but will remain the same as we paid for the dinar, as all notes will be exchanged and valued at the same price we payed for (that's logic surely)!

There isn't going to be for instance an exchange rate of a 10,000 dinar note that will be equivalent to say, for simple sake, $1, so $10,000.

Really i'm a logical person, and many times i am mostly correct with things like this, not blagging, just being truthful, hence why i wanted to post on here, because after this RV which will happen soon, some of you will still be posting on here because your not millionaires, and you will see this post, and see i am correct or shall we say maybe not exact outcome but very close to.

The main speakers on here are, lets say - undercover for all the dinar sites, and the entire rumour of the fortune to be made. Not once in human history has a currency changed where people have gained as much as you guys are thinking. Yes maybe a tiny bit, double perhaps, but come on, some of you are like : i think the rate will be $3.68 to the dinar, and then so you have $1million dinars which in you paid say $1000 dollars for, work the maths. Lol, not a chance really, the banks will take our dinars in for the equivalent of what we paid, and in the new dinar notes ie:$25 dinar note after denominations or after some sort of arrangement.

I know this as i work in a bank. The dinar players, who trade currency, aren't the scam guys here, its the guys who promote that this will turn into fortune, and pull people in to invest in it, their the scam artists.

I have bought $200 dollars worth of dinar, purely for the reason that i collect currency as a hobbie. I'm just saying to total up, the scam artists are the ones who blag this blag that in one or another and get decent human's hopes up. It's not fair this world, its shitty, government are shitty, the system is w**k so to be frank, i would like to believe what the people here are saying, and in some cases, basically promising us we will be rich lol.

Shame, anyway, i'm very tired, if i miss spelt, i plainly couldnt be a***ed to re read as my eyes are hurting.

Hope to see some feedback, perhaps, why or how you can prove my statement wrong?

Thanks for reading if you got down to this far because as you all know, its the end of the post lol! [/center][/left]

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

10:36 AM [studley] I want to fill u guys in on 2 conference calls I had today

10:37 AM [studley] I have confirmation of the Treasury info , my friend works there and said he is bring his team home

10:37 AM [studley] in Treasury department

10:39 AM [studley] Yes, it is almost done, he said it is out of Iraqs hands, and used the word I hate Imminently

10:43 AM [studley] I know jdbelinj, just got another call, by the way my phone has been going crazy this morning, extremely high up source in our govt, in cabinet, has said we are there, again using that stupid word imminently. I hope this helps, by the way I have been questioning my sources all morning, and they are confirming the ending.

10:46 AM [studley] absolutely, I have been not sharing for a while because like you all I am very skeptical, however, this has been confirmed by multiple sources that don’t know eachother, I have a lot of confidence where I didn’t before, I am still cautious because like ######, I will not believe anything until I can actually cash in my dinars

10:48 AM [studley] no prob cheese, I want to also make this clear, I am not saying go buy dinar, I believe anything is possible, please stay level headed, and don’t believe anything until we see the IQD change on forex

10:49 AM [studley] trajan I agree I never want to hear soon again EVER

10:52 AM [studley] Georgia Peach I don’t share date and times, because I am still skeptical, I have 20 years experience with RVs and finance, I know that no matter who we get this info from, this is so complex, and has to happen so flawlessly, that little problems can change the timing, I know that xxx info for Sun/Mon was right and they had to change the timing, we are very close

10:54 AM [studley] no prob jtdinar, everyone, take a deep breath, breathe in through the nose and out the mouth

10:55 AM [studley] just for the record, I am not going to believe it is here until I am in TY’s office cashing out

11:07 AM [studley] just a recap of what I have been saying…. I received two conference calls this morning, one, was from a friend I used to work with on wall street that is now in the US Treasury, he is bringing his team home this weekend. Two, I have a source in our govt, in the cabinet, who confirmed the Treasury info and said the RV is imminent

11:11 AM [studley] ONEDOWN, first off I hate posting, cause I don’t want to get too excited, we’ve been here before and I am not going to believe it until I am cashing out, and yes these are calls that I have been on since 8am EST this morning. Second, I want everyone to know I wouldn’t do this unless I know these people personally, and have a working relationship with them.

I'm not on vacation; this is the way I live.

Yeah Go Rv!

Edited by MSgt of Marines
  • Downvote 2

Really guys, same ole same ole.

'Ends here, ends there' lol

Ok i may get bashed for being a newbie, but as i have taken time to read a fair bit of the posts on dinar vets site, i thought sod it, i'm going to comment again.

1st: RV? it will, but will remain the same as we paid for the dinar, as all notes will be exchanged and valued at the same price we payed for (that's logic surely)!

There isn't going to be for instance an exchange rate of a 10,000 dinar note that will be equivalent to say, for simple sake, $1, so $10,000.

Really i'm a logical person, and many times i am mostly correct with things like this, not blagging, just being truthful, hence why i wanted to post on here, because after this RV which will happen soon, some of you will still be posting on here because your not millionaires, and you will see this post, and see i am correct or shall we say maybe not exact outcome but very close to.

The main speakers on here are, lets say - undercover for all the dinar sites, and the entire rumour of the fortune to be made. Not once in human history has a currency changed where people have gained as much as you guys are thinking. Yes maybe a tiny bit, double perhaps, but come on, some of you are like : i think the rate will be $3.68 to the dinar, and then so you have $1million dinars which in you paid say $1000 dollars for, work the maths. Lol, not a chance really, the banks will take our dinars in for the equivalent of what we paid, and in the new dinar notes ie:$25 dinar note after denominations or after some sort of arrangement.

I know this as i work in a bank. The dinar players, who trade currency, aren't the scam guys here, its the guys who promote that this will turn into fortune, and pull people in to invest in it, their the scam artists.

I have bought $200 dollars worth of dinar, purely for the reason that i collect currency as a hobbie. I'm just saying to total up, the scam artists are the ones who blag this blag that in one or another and get decent human's hopes up. It's not fair this world, its shitty, government are shitty, the system is w**k so to be frank, i would like to believe what the people here are saying, and in some cases, basically promising us we will be rich lol.

Shame, anyway, i'm very tired, if i miss spelt, i plainly couldnt be a***ed to re read as my eyes are hurting.

Hope to see some feedback, perhaps, why or how you can prove my statement wrong?

Thanks for reading if you got down to this far because as you all know, its the end of the post lol! [/center][/left]

Ok here's some feedback…….you're a moron. You think saying you work at a bank gives you creditability? Bankers are the real scam artist. Crooks. I wouldn't let you shine my shoes. Have a nice day. :lol:

I have my fair share of negative days and think we're all out of our minds for thinking this might truly happen but I keep it to myself. I'm up and I'm down.... but I keep the negative to myself, wish others could do the same just for the simple fact its counter productive and just draws ire.

• Upvote 1

Ok here's some feedback…….you're a moron. You think saying you work at a bank gives you creditability? Bankers are the real scam artist. Crooks. I wouldn't let you shine my shoes. Have a nice day. :lol:

Did i say that i think it gives me creditability 'Jurypicker'? You are absolutely correct, we are crooks, i know i am for a fact, but why? Because we can get away with it. I don't intend to be working for people much longer put it that way. Can you afford shoes? lol

:drool: end of the ride...WOW! This has been a very colorful ride. Hope to meet some of you guys for real...but i guess we'll be too busy dancing in the street (or shedding tears on our keyboard) after this. Love & Peace :D