Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor

retho78

POSTED BY DREWSKI ON PD SITE MOMENTS AGO

Posted Today, 04:04 PM

My buddy who led me to this site bout 2 months ago, personally knows alot of the very folks that started this site, has contacts in parliment security, CBI, and very high ranking government officials....and yes, he and his dad have Okie's personal phone number.....CALLED and told me that's it's Goin' Down !!! RIGHT NOW !!!!

Just thought I'd share..........

Later he mentioned the rate was at $5.27.

GOD BLESS and GO RV !!!!!!!

P.S. - He has been a customer of mine for over a year.....head on straight and a all around good guy

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 21

My buddy who led me to this site bout 2 months ago, personally knows alot of the very folks that started this site, has contacts in parliment security, CBI, and very high ranking government officials....and yes, he and his dad have Okie's personal phone number.....CALLED and told me that's it's Goin' Down !!! RIGHT NOW !!!!

P.S. - He has been a customer of mine for over a year.....head on straight and a all around good guy

lol.

What a crock of SH**

This is exactly what makes these sites lose credibility.

My advise, ban these idiots, not people like me that put counter points!!

So he reads the article posted in the rumors section by, we will just call him Mr. Newbie, a reliable source with more than 1 post. The reader becomes depressed and thinks to himself, "I can't take this anymore. Why won't these people just go away?" He slowly picks up the pistol and holds it to his head. He truly can't take it anymore. He closes his eyes and he is about to pull the trigger. Suddenly, his eyes pop open and he thinks to himself, "What in the heck am I doing? It isn't worth killing myself over these silly rumors. After all, they are posted in the correct forum. Life is way too short and sweet." Understanding now what he had to do, he slowly takes the gun from his own head and points it at the purveyor of false and inaccurate information and pulls the trigger. Feeling a great burden lifted from his shoulders, the reader saves the day. The forum is temporarily safe once again (for at least 30 seconds or so).

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

End Quote

lol lol and lol.

having Okie's personal phone number would certainly explain it ...

PLEASE NEWBIES DO NOT GO BUY MORE DINAR BASED ON ANYTHING YOU READ ON THIS FORUM.

Thanks.

So he reads the article posted in the rumors section by, we will just call him Mr. Newbie, a reliable source with more than 1 post. The reader becomes depressed and thinks to himself, "I can't take this anymore. Why won't these people just go away?" He slowly picks up the pistol and holds it to his head. He truly can't take it anymore. He closes his eyes and he is about to pull the trigger. Suddenly, his eyes pop open and he thinks to himself, "What in the heck am I doing? It isn't worth killing myself over these silly rumors. After all, they are posted in the correct forum. Life is way too short and sweet." Understanding now what he had to do, he slowly takes the gun from his own head and points it at the purveyor of false and inaccurate information and pulls the trigger. Feeling a great burden lifted from his shoulders, the reader saves the day. The forum is temporarily safe once again (for at least 30 seconds or so).

Crack Kills