Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW RUMOR

STUBS33

ok so I have been lurking on this site since december, i finally decided that i actually had something i cant find on here.

please dont bash.....

so the guy who got my aunt into this investment always calls here with intell, normally i dont listen and fall back on what info i can get off here. so yesterday he called and said, its done, its all set to RV tonight.

- he said that IRAQ has set a rate

- he said that tonight around 10pm our time iraq was set to announce that they are fully ready to be back into world trade and there currency is now trade able. (and also said he would forward me a link to an ''official iraq website'' that stated it )

- i have not recieved that email as of now

- i have been on here all day waiting for someone else to post this rumor (MY THEORY ON WHERE HE GETS HIS INTELL), i have not seen it on here and thought i would register and post

thanks

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 5

so the guy who got my aunt into this investment always calls here with intell, normally i dont listen and fall back on what info i can get off here. so yesterday he called and said, its done, its all set to RV tonight.

- he said that tonight around 10pm our time iraq was set to announce that they are fully ready to be back into world trade and there currency is now trade able. (and also said he would forward me a link to an ''official iraq website'' that stated it )

Who is this guy? Is he a dealer?

Wow! This is so exciting,.. I think I just wet Myself!, ..An RV on an Iraqi friday!,...hmmm!, Can't believe it is not on a Monday or Tuesday!....Like all other Revelations, I'm getting overheated from this info,... Oh Wait!, ..It just might be those darn Red Chili Pepper tacos I had for lunch! I'm going to go lie down to contain myself! Good Things To All!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

First off, this looks like all the other stuff posted. Also this statement mirrors all dinar pumpers starting lines "

ok so I have been lurking on this site since december, i finally decided that i actually had something i cant find on here." ..... just sayin

Edited by Ateam
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Wow! This is so exciting,.. I think I just wet Myself!, ..An RV on an Iraqi friday!,...hmmm!,

i know, i was thinking the same thing.

i think this guy is a total joke, invested or not.

i have been invested for about 5 years, i told my family they should invest at that time, and when she met this guy he calls her with hot intell all the time, then the rest of my familly who is also invested gets all bumbed ad let down when it comes and goes again.

i basicly posted this rumor to show the rest of my family how much of a pumper this guy is.

First off, this looks like all the other stuff posted. Also this statement mirrors all dinar pumpers starting lines "

ok so I have been lurking on this site since december, i finally decided that i actually had something i cant find on here." ..... just sayin

ok well im sorry if i came off as a pumper, because im definatly not. i posted this info so maybe someone would post all the reasons why this isnt real, to show my family that this guy is a pumper and they will keep getting let down, if they keep letting him set them up

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Stubbs33, thanks for the post! I would encourage you to not to be afraid to post if you feel like you have something positive to contribute. A rumor is a rumor no matter where it comes from. But, some don't treat the rumor section that way and are to quick to bash someone with questionable sounding information. After all, isn't that why it's called the "Rumor Section"?

Nobody should have to start a post by saying "Please Don't Bash". However, that's the way it's been for quite a while.

GO RV!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Stubbs33, thanks for the post! I would encourage you to not to be afraid to post if you feel like you have something positive to contribute. A rumor is a rumor no matter where it comes from. But, some don't treat the rumor section that way and are to quick to bash someone with questionable sounding information. After all, isn't that why it's called the "Rumor Section"?

Nobody should have to start a post by saying "Please Don't Bash". However, that's the way it's been for quite a while.

GO RV!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Or to pump others up????

actually no.... not to pump others up. i was hoping for 1 of 2 replys

1. this guy is a joke, tell your family they have met okie!!!!(lol jk)

2. i found the "article" here........ and it is (old / relivant / total bs.)

i was definatly not trying to pump anyone up

• Upvote 2

based on this--can i go ahead and quit work--order my new yacht ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Probably should start with a small Inflatable, then work up from there!, .. Don't want to look too Ostentageous all at once! (Big Laugh) Also I forgot to mention,.. 10 PM CST is 6AM in Iraq, only way they could announce anything at that hour would be by some dude riding on a bike with a Bullhorn!, Not Likely!, Good Things To All!

Edited by Old Guy

ok so I have been lurking on this site since december, i finally decided that i actually had something i cant find on here.

please dont bash.....

- i have not recieved that email as of now

- i have been on here all day waiting for someone else to post this rumor (MY THEORY ON WHERE HE GETS HIS INTELL), i have not seen it on here and thought i would register and post

thanks

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love a good rumor! :P

Welcome :)

please dont bash.....

I totally understand, my Mom gets emails and calls all the time from "friends" saying it's happened and we'll see the new rate tomorrow. I have to spend hours reading her the news and bringing her down off her Dinar high. One of these days I will be the one that's incorrect and it will actually happen. I HOPE. When that day comes I'll be happy to accept I'm in the wrong.