Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama--Weakest President in History ?

chuckray

pretty pathetic, and that's being kind. In the midst of the goings-on around the world, especially our economic situation, I'm so glad he's able to use Air Force 1 and all the support required for his vacations, travelling to promote his agenda, and this week, takin' Michelle and the girls to Rio. How's the Hope and Change doing for everyone. What a joke.... What he didn't tell everyone today is that it was the French and Brittish who pushed the no fly zone, but of course he comes on with big talk.... Go back to Chicago, Barry.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

jimmy carter should send obama a thank-you letter EVERY month for taking his place on the worst president EVER list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And he was pretty SORRY!!!!and weak!!!!!! However,I will give carter credit---he makes a wonderful Habitat for humanity person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 12

YES. I got'a agree with everyone's posts regarding the weak, pathetic, spineless president we have!

... I find it fun (strange) how you never seem to talk to anyone any more who admits they actually voted for him!

What an embarrasment!

May there be much change in 2012! huh.gif

Edited by All-In-4-RV
  • Upvote 4

YES. I got'a agree with everyone's posts regarding the weak, pathetic, spineless president we have!

... I find it fun (strange) how you never seem to talk to anyone any more who admits they actually voted for him!

What an embarrasment!

golf and basketball brackets occupy his mind lately

• Upvote 4

Never thought I would see the day that the French would be helping spearhead a military effort.

i am laughing so hard, but cant agree more.

Jimmy Carter is still the weakest imo, but Obama is close. Still time left on the clock though.

Keep the posts polite, dont bash posters or the president, and this thread will remain open for now.

Thank you everyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What an embarrasment!

I voted for him in 2008 and will again in 2012!! You guys are clueless. Aren't we as a country tired of sending other people's sons and daughters to war? How about the continuing financial cost. I could go on but guess what? He will be re-elected. And besides, who does the Repub's have to offer??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

<_< yup wot a wimp! you would think that the US would lead the way for other to achieve democracy? but Obama was so hesitant in his address on the situation. Well, then again there is no profit to be gained from that country. i bet if terrorist would to attack this country now. Obama wouldn't do anything...wot he afraid to go to war with is Muslim heritage?

BUSH would go!!!! buwhahaha... :lol:

• Upvote 2

I voted for him in 2008 and will again in 2012!! You guys are clueless. Aren't we as a country tired of sending other people's sons and daughters to war? How about the continuing financial cost. I could go on but guess what? He will be re-elected. And besides, who does the Repub's have to offer??

WOW..THANKS..I VOTED FOR HIM IN 2008 AND WILL AGAIN IN 2012 Too!..The Repub's have No one that can beat Obama. ....Being President doesn't mean he can't have a life either, it sickens me how he get's bashed for filling out the NCAA Bracket..15 minutes it MAY take and taking vacation..Who cares?? The mess he was left with he probably needs it!! Did you all bashers know that the bible reads to RESPECT your LEADER!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

pretty pathetic, and that's being kind. In the midst of the goings-on around the world, especially our economic situation, I'm so glad he's able to use Air Force 1 and all the support required for his vacations, travelling to promote his agenda, and this week, takin' Michelle and the girls to Rio. How's the Hope and Change doing for everyone. What a joke.... What he didn't tell everyone today is that it was the French and Brittish who pushed the no fly zone, but of course he comes on with big talk.... Go back to Chicago, Barry.

Not only do I agree about back to Chicago but any time France has their air force in the fight before us tells me all I need to know about this commander-in-chief. I was glad we sent Carter back to his peanut farm & Barry needs to reconnect with Acorn.

• Upvote 2

What an embarrasment!

I'm happy to say I voted for OUR president .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8