Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Chat 03/15/2011

dinarmamma

March 15th, 2011 12:51 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) Med says to (05:55:52):

WELL I SEE PARLIAMENT DID HAVE SOME READINGS TODAY NONE OF WHICH REALLY MEAN ANYTHING TO THE PEOPLE, THEY ARE IMPORTANT, BUT JUST NOT AS IMPORTANT AS WHAT SHOULD BE BEING ADDRESSED.

AND SISTANI IS BEING PRETTY ADAMANT DON’T BOTHER TO EVEN TRY TO TALK TO ME UNTIL YOU MAKE PROGRESS IN MEETING ALL THE DEMANDS OF THE PROTESTERS, HIS DOOR IS NOT OPEN.

I JUST WANT TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ALL JUST IN CASE SOME ARE WONDERING MY RESOLVE ON THIS. I HAVE BEEN IN IT FOR YEARS AND NOT MISSED A DAY. I WORK ON THIS 365 DAYS A YEAR

AND HAVE ONLY TAKEN OFF 5 DAYS IN THE LAST 4 YEARS. I HAVE WATCHED THEM MAKE ALLOT OF PROGRESS AND IN THE FIRST YEARS TILL ABOUT NOV. ’09 IT WAS MOVING PRETTY FAST ONLY CUZ THEY HAD SO MUCH TO DO. THEN WE HAD THE LAPSE WHERE WE JUST WAITED AND WATCHED FOR MONTHS WHILE ALL THE BS WENT ON WITH THE ELECTIONS AND THE FORMING OF THE GOVT

AND IT WAS KINDA EASY TO MAKE IT THROUGH THAT FOR ONE REASON, THERE WAS ACTUALLY SO MUCH TALK FROM CBI THE IMF AND OTHERS THAT AN RV WAS IMMINENT WHEN THE GOVT WAS FORMED AND IT WAS NO MISUNDERSTANDING OF WHAT WAS SAID ON OUR PART IT WAS BLATANT WHAT WAS SAID.

NOW FOR SOME REASON IT SEEMS WE ARE IN A SERIOUS WATCH AND WAIT. IS IT THE FORMING OF THE GOVT, IS IT THAT THEY DIDN’T EXPECT THE PROTESTS AND ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH IRAQ CAME TO THE TOP OF THE PILE OF CRAP THAT IS IRAQ? ALL THE CORRUPTION FINALLY TOOK NOTICE ALL THE INEPTNESS OF THOSE IN CHARGE HAS SHOWN THROUGH AND WERE THEY NOT EVEN READY TO MAKE THE CHANGES NECESSARY BECAUSE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN APPOINTED TO POSITIONS ARE NOT EVEN QUALIFIED THEY ARE ONLY QUOTA APPOINTEES.

NOW SEVERAL THINGS ARE ON THE TABLE THE MOVE OUT OF GOVT CONTROLLED COMPANIES, TO THE PRIVATE SECTOR WHICH IS NOT GOING WELL FOR THE GOI. THEY HAVE WAY TOO MANY EMPLOYEES ON THE GOVT PAYROLL AND THOSE COMPANIES WHO WANT TO BUY OUT THE GOI CONTROLLED COMPANIES ARE NOT WILLING TO TAKE ON ALL THOSE EXTRA UN NEEDED EMPLOYEES.

THEY SAY EACH COMPANY THE GOVT HAS HAS ABOUT 10 X’S THE EMPLOYEES NEEDED TO RUN THEM. THEY HAVE ABOUT 28 MINISTRIES TOO MANY AND PARLIAMENT NOW HAS A TASK OF WHO GOES WHERE IF THEY ELIMINATE THEM DOWN TO 14 OR SO. WE HAVE THE MAJOR ISSUE THE MOVE TO THE FREE MARKET ECONOMY AND DEVELOPING THE PRIVATE SECTOR WHICH IS OF MOST IMPORTANCE TO US, AND THEY WANT TO JOIN THE WTO BUT HAVE NO INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT THAT THEY CAN USE TO ENTER INTO THE WTO AND OIL IS NOT ONE . THEY TALK ABOUT INCREASING OIL PRODUCTION ALL THE TIME WHICH WILL GREATLY HELP IN THE RV BUT NO PROGRESS SEEMS TO BE MADE. THEY ARE DRILLING ALL OVER IRAQ BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO BE COMING OUT OF THE GROUND AND SHARISTANI SAID THEY WILL BE AT 3 MILLION BY END OF YEAR.

WE HAVE SHABIBI AGAIN TELLING SR ECONOMISTS THAT THE DINAR WILL BE CHANGED IN 2011 SINCE HE WAS PUT ON THE CARPET OVER HIS BREAKING OF HIS PROMISE TO THEM FOR A 2010 MOVE

WHICH NEVER HAPPENED. HE USED THE GOVT FORMING AS THE ISSUE AND SAID ALL WAS DONE THAT THEY NEEDED TO DO AND HE WAS EXPLICIT ON WHY THE DINAR WAS NEEDED TO CHANGE

TO IMPROVE AND BOOST THE ECONOMY WELL FORGIVE ME SHABS BUT IF THERE WAS EVER A TIME IT WAS NEEDED IT SURE AS h*ll IS RIGHT NOW. I KNOW WHAT THE END RESULTS WILL BE

IT IS INEVITABLE AND THEY CANNOT ESCAPE WHAT THEY OR CBI HAS TO DO EVENTUALLY BUT AS I SAID I MADE THIS SITE FOR SERIOUS INVESTORS AND HONESTLY IT IS OK IF ALL WANT TO CHAT ALL THEY WANT GO AHEAD AND I COME ON AND EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING. BUT WE ARE DOWN TO ACTUALLY SUCH MINOR ISSUES THAT HAVE TO BE RESOLVED I FIGURED I NOW CAN MOVE INTO DOING THINGS AGAIN WITH MY WIFE.

I COME ON EVERYDAY BUT I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE UP STUFF JUST TO TALK IT HONESTLY IS DONE TO A MINIMUM. I DO THINK THAT RIGHT NOW PARLIAMENT IS HAVING PROBLEMS

NOT WITH THEY DON’T WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING THEY JUST DON’T HAVE THE EXPERTISE TO DO IT AND NEED HELP. NOW I DID SEE THAT A QUICK AGREEMENT WAS MADE ALREADY

WITH THE UN AND THE GOI TO ASSIST IN THE MINISTRIES WHICH TO ME IS GREAT NEWS THEY DID NOT PROCRASTINATE AT ALL. WE ALSO HAVE ZEBARI’S ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE SETTLING OF HE ISSUES WITH KUWAIT AND JUST PAYING THEM OFF THE 21 BILLION THEY OWE THEM. THIS IS MAJOR EVEN THOUGH IRAQ HAD TRADE SANCTIONS REMOVED AND IT SEEMED THEY COULD DO WHAT THEY WANTED TO NOW THEY COULD NOT ANY TRADE THAT WAS ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOI WAS STILL STYMIED. WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE THE OWNERS OF THE FORMER REGIMES DEBTS

AND IF THEY WERE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF IRAQ IT CAN BE IMMEDIATELY CONFISCATED BY KUWAIT AND THEY HAVE NOT HESITATED TO DO IT. THEY DID IT TWICE ALREADY

ONCE IN CANADA AND ONCE IN THE UK AND IT DEVASTATED THE IRAQI AIRLINES WHEN KUWAIT SEIZED THEM WHEN THEY TOUCHED DOWN IN THE UK NOW IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT THE PARLIAMENT IS WATCHED.

RIGHT NOW IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO LEGISLATION AND STILL HAVE TO WATCH CBI TO SNEAK IN SOMETHING ABOUT THE REMOVAL OF ZERO’S WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT WHAT I AM SAYING

IS THAT IF I AM NOT ON 24/7 IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY RESOLVE I AM ALWAYS HERE JUST WANT TO ENJOY MY LIFE SOME NOW THAT WE ARE IN THE END OF THIS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

THIS WILL END FOR US THIS YEAR GOOD OR BAD WE WON’T GO INTO 2012. IRAQ IS RIGHT NOW ON THE BUBBLE AND THE SURVIVAL OF MALIKI PRETTY MUCH IS IN THE HANDS OF PARLIAMENT

IT DOES REAL LOOK THOUGH THAT MALIKI IS REALLY TRYING TO MAKE SURE THAT PROGRESS IS BEING MADE THAT PROJECTS ON WATER AND ELECTRICITY ARE IN THE WORKS

THAT HOUSING IS BEING CONTRACTED OUT THAT A MAJOR MOVE TO IMPROVE ROADS AND BRIDGES IS ON THE RISE I DO THINK THAT ONE ISSUE THAT COULD BE HOLDING THINGS UP

IS THAT IF YOU ARE TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR SO IT IMPROVES THE OVERALL ECONOMIC POSITION OF THE IRAQI THEN SOME TYPE OF LEGISLATION TO PROTECT WORKERS HAS TO BE IN PLACE BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING WEALTHY ARE THOSE WHO ARE HIRING NOT THOSE WHO ARE WORKING. THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS NO EMPLOYMENT PROTECTION LAWS

LIKE ARE IN PLACE IN OTHER COUNTRIES. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED NOW ALONG WITH THE INVESTMENT LAW THIS IS THE MAJOR HANGUP ON IRAQ AND THEM MOVING TO A FREE MARKET

THIS HAS TO BE EITHER SCRAPPED AND A NEW ONE PUT IN OR THEY HAVE TO AT LEAST MINIMUM CHANGE THE 50 YR LEASE OF PROPERTY TO THAT FOREIGN COMPANIES CAN OWN LAND

SO THOSE ARE THE THINGS WE ARE LOOKING FOR RIGHT NOW TO BE ADDRESSED IN PARLIAMENT ALONG WITH THE HCL. THIS NOW SEEMS TO BE AN ISSUE AGAIN

SO SOMEWHERE THE DYNAMICS HAS CHANGED THAT HAS BROUGHT THIS INTO PLAY AGAIN AND DON’T ASK ME WHY CUZ I HAVE NO FRIGGN CLUE BUT IT HAS.

SO IF I GO CAMPING AND FISHING THIS YEAR IT HAS NOT CUZ I GAVE UP I HAVE NOT JUST I HAVE GIVEN YEARS TO THIS AND JUST DON'T’ WANT TO BE LIKE MY DAD

LETTING IT ALL PASS BY I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TILL THE END.

I GAVE MY WORD

JUST GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME FOR MYSELF AND LYDIA

I HOPE YOU ALL CAN UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT THAT

THANKS GANG

ALL DONE

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

I agree with the sentiment of the Med man.

As I mentioned in another thread, the current IRAQ investment laws are dated back to the Sadaam days. IRAQ Parliament needs to change these laws so the IRAQ people can create businesses that promote not only investment from other countries, but private enterprise so workers can have protection and create jobs. This is the only way that they can create goods for free trade. Without these new laws, IRAQ has nothing to offer the world with respect to manufactured goods to trade with the world. IMO, they cannot join the WTO without something to trade with the world (oil does not count).

If there is anything you can point to that may be the reason that the RV is being "held up", it is these laws that need to be created. The problem is, I don't think that the MP's know how to do this. They are not well versed in economics and, as the latest news brings forth, a lot of the current MP's have forged diplomas and such, so most have no clue about how to draft modern investment laws that are needed. They really need help from the world's economic experts, if not being done already.

• Upvote 1

Very good read and synopsis. All we can do is wait it out and let them decide to get this done so that their citizens can hold their heads up once again. They are so close, and yet

can't seem to get out of their own way to save their lives.

Come on Shabibi !

Terry

• Upvote 1

He is such a sweet feller....letting his disciples down easy while he goes and spends some time with the wifey...awwwwwww

I am SURE the world will make it JUST FINE, Your Highness Medic, while you take some much needed R&R because it gets so exhausting retyping the news that can be found anywhere on the net everyday. :rolleyes:

He was so much more fun when he was a rumor monger :lol:

That made me smile. +1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is such a sweet feller....letting his disciples down easy while he goes and spends some time with the wifey...awwwwwww

I am SURE the world will make it JUST FINE, Your Highness Medic, while you take some much needed R&R because it gets so exhausting retyping the news that can be found anywhere on the net everyday. :rolleyes:

He was so much more fun when he was a rumor monger :lol:

Ok then its settled.........you can pick up the slack or void that is left behind with meds absence........start finding them articles..........go for it .......its all yours pal. :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Damn good post Med and I do not blame you one BIT! Spend the time with your wife and family! Life is so short and precious. I have and always will enjoy reading your posts as your time allows you to stop in and post for us. Now down to business, the GOI and the remaining ministries. Lets think about that for a minute from this perspective, THE GOI IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME! Seating these ministries for them is a monumental issue, currently they have NO HUMAN INTELLIGENCE factor in their government. That takes time to form, time to organize and hire, time to begin collecting INTEL, our CIA was formed over years and years of work. The Iraqi GOI has until June when we pullout completely from Iraq in what ? 3 months. Time is not in their favor at the moment, maybe they will retain contractors to advise them and help them setup these organizations who knows. The bottom line is this, their Neighborhood is in tough shape and things are quickly going to hell, in that environment they NEED THE HUMAN INTELLIGENCE ON THE GROUND to stay safe. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2

Here's another guru sounding like he is giving up pushing that this will happen anytime soon.......do you get the feeling these pumpers get together regularly to discuss strategy and action planning to keep this thing going? :P

So all of a sudden we got Frank (KTFM) and Med saying....hold on, not so fast??????

• Upvote 1

Here's another guru sounding like he is giving up pushing that this will happen anytime soon.......do you get the feeling these pumpers get together regularly to discuss strategy and action planning to keep this thing going? :P

So all of a sudden we got Frank (KTFM) and Med saying....hold on, not so fast??????

MED has never given a date or rate. Ever.

I would be careful to throw him into the pot with the other morons floating around. His posts are logical speculation and rumors that actually are rumors. Not fabrication made up by a bunch of retards like the GET team.

Edited by unborntotheworld
  • Upvote 1

So why doesn't oil count? Oil would seem to be the single most important commodity on this planet now and for the forseeable future! Some would even argue that oil is what drove us to invade Iraq!

So why doesn't oil count? Why not allow them the blessing of having one of the worlds largest sources of energy work to get them into the free market economies! What significant exports do all of the other middle eastern countries have to trade, other than oil?

MED has never given a date or rate. Ever.

I would be careful to throw him into the pot with the other morons floating around. His posts are logical speculation and rumors that actually are rumors. Not fabrication made up by a bunch of retards like the GET team.

I'll concede for now that he hasn't given an exact rate or an exact date if you say so......BUT he insinuates all the time that the RV will happen in 30 days or by this deadline or when a certain action takes place. So he really does make predictions quite often....I just went back in to the chat logs to see for myself....it's true....he does. And so far as I can see, he is as wrong as all the rest of them in a vague sort of way....cause like you said, he doesn't call for exact rates or dates. Still doesn't make him any less a pumper....just a better one. B)

• Upvote 1