Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Tiger Woods Ever Win Another Major?

coorslite21

So since the family melt down.... Tiger Woods has not "won" anything.....will he win a major again?....or any tournament for that matter......are his troubles related to his personal problems.....or perhaps because he lost his "swing" coach...........perhaps the "young guns", have all caught up to him.....anyhow...."off topic"..... for sure....but if you play a round or two occassionally....your input is appreciated.......I guess one more thought.........who is your favorite "up and comer" (did I spell that right?).... my vote is for Ricky Fowler....your turn...........thanks in advance for your thoughts....................

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think all of the things you have mentioned has influenced Tiger's game. His attitude has even changed. I personally do not enjoy watching and rooting for him any more. Of course my husband still wants him to make

a grande come-back. Now, if J Daley has truely stopped all his flanagans, I would sorta like to see him come back strong.

So since the family melt down.... Tiger Woods has not "won" anything.....will he win a major again?....or any tournament for that matter......are his troubles related to his personal problems.....or perhaps because he lost his "swing" coach...........perhaps the "young guns", have all caught up to him.....anyhow...."off topic"..... for sure....but if you play a round or two occassionally....your input is appreciated.......I guess one more thought.........who is your favorite "up and comer" (did I spell that right?).... my vote is for Ricky Fowler....your turn...........thanks in advance for your thoughts....................

Yes millions of people care, whether for or against. You cared enough to bring it up; so there you go.

• Upvote 2

you got part of it right......who cares.....hard enough to live with everything going up in price and trumoil in the world. there are more important things in life than if tiger ever wins another major, or ever plays golf again for that matter, or if the nfl will play football this year, or albert pujols wanting 31 million dollars a year or.......

for you tiger fans.... http://www.atom.com/fun_games/tiger_woods_defense/?xrs=eml_121709

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1

What, I get a -1 because I think he will win, am I rooting for him, no but he I do think he will win many more majors.

I gave you a +1 for your opinion..... And mine is........ The man is a piece of S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The man had sex with his neighbor who when they met was 13........ Thats a sick man.....

I should have said when they FIRST met..... Sorry

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I watched a bit of the tournament yesterday. They said that Tiger is changing his swing and is making some unusually bad shots. Apparently he thinks his problem is his swing. I think his problem is his mojo. He just needs to start doing what he was doing ten years ago. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Until he has the same focus he did back then I doubt that he will win another major. Another problem he has is the level of competition. In his prime Tiger raised the bar, and now a few others have started clearing it along with him. So not only does he have to start playing as good as he used to he might have to play a bit better. Tough to do as you start approaching 40. Whether he wins again or not, after the RV I'm going after his ex. B)

• Upvote 1

I find it interesting when a man goes through life with little empathy... It is much easier to achieve overwhelming success when you are not concerned over others feelings. Only whats best for you. But, isn't it funny that once he got exposed for the fraud he is as a human... his game goes in the crapper.

Makes me appreciate how hard it is to succeed for those of us that do it right in any endeavor. In alignment with morality and empathy. I would certainly give up fame and fortune for my integrity any day. He will get his game back someday as he is forgiven by others and he forgives himself. Virtue and Morality are everyone's "golf" handicaps if you ask me.

To answer your question Coorslite, I hope he doesnt win again. He has the attitude of a 8 year old who cant figure out why nobody picks him for dodgeball. That being said, my picks are Dustin Johnson, Ricky Fowler, and of course you cant leave out lefty, big Phil himself!!!

One thing that is easy to see is the rest of the field is now catching up to Tiger.Also I believe his biggest issue now is confidence,he shows tons of it in interviews but I don't see it as much on the course. Once he wins again and he will,I think we will see a different Tiger........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!