Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No disrespect...But this Sound like Great fiction! would liek to know more. :) From what your saying ... we only have 630 days left to live. I guess I should spend my dinar like crazy. lol No need to save for the future ... Right????

• Upvote 1

This kind of belongs in the OFF TOPIC section...but thank you for posting. A few days ago I posted a message in the OFF TOPIC section, about the Mayan Calendar, and that since the 9th of March, we entered the final step of the Myan "calendar" pyramid.

The final step, as with each of the 9 previous steps (the last one was from 1999 to 8th march, 2011), is divided into 13 segments...days and nights, beginning with "day". each of these days and nights lasts 18 days....so expect to see major changes to the world we live in each and every 18 days..

This final step has a dedication....namely: unification. The end of this final phase does not necessarily mean "destruction", but certainly a change in the way we live and see ourselves and each other....we may finally be brought to see that we are all One. There are those who, over the thousands of years, have always done their best to divide and conquer us....and by making us afraid of one another...we willingly give up our freedoms....ooohhh.look out for the nasty Bin laden...or Saddam...or some other "boogey man"....they'll tell you that "ya can't trust muslims", etc etc etc...all that kind of divide and conquer stuff...

Jesus, Buddha and quite a few others tried to teach us Unity...Love...and it is thought that during this year....we may finally see that unity come to be. Stop seeing other people as being "enemies...or different...we are all in the human family...we are all unlimited potential, all consciousness...simply having an experience known as life in various bodies we call Adam, Okie, Tiffany, Chong...whatever...

yes...our bodies make us separate from one another...but at the soul level...we are all One being...One with the whole universe...

By the way...take apart the word Universe...and what do you get?? Uni = One ............Versa = Word. And what do the bible scholars among us know about the "Word"? Yup.....that's right folks....One Word

One...we are all One...and created by the words we speak, the thoughts we think...constantly Co-Creating our world around us like an ever-evolving virtual reality game...the best VR game ever conceived....living and developing...or collapsing...our choice....it always has been...that's the ***** about freedom of choice, yes?

japan's eart quake??? Mostly due to the magnetic north pole now being a whopping 10 degrees away from what we know to be the "North Pole"...the magnetic NP is now somewhere over Russia.

the earth's crust is 'adjusting" itself to cope with the magnetic changes...so expect heaps more quakes, storms, floods...etc..... and don't forget...a major global event from now on...every 18 days.

talk about a roller-coaster ride....

I agree....take heed of the signs that are placed in the public eye....the general ignorant folk will miss the signs, but I reckon a lot of us on this site are smart enough to be able to see the signs... look at your US dollar bill and other places for the signs....it's all around you. Peace, Love and Blessings to you.

• Upvote 2

LOL, here's FACT: And the lord said " I will come like a thief in the night, no man will know the hour or the day" Live each day to the fullest as if it were your last. Make your peace with whatever your belief is. Always be ready. God Bless to you all and Peace be with you each as well.

• Upvote 4

LOL, here's FACT: And the lord said " I will come like a thief in the night, no man will know the hour or the day" Live each day to the fullest as if it were your last. Make your peace with whatever your belief is. Always be ready. God Bless to you all and Peace be with you each as well.

Bang, I like you. Even though you are old enough to be my great great grandfather, I thank you for your in site and your service to our country. Just playing about your age, im not that young :lol:

• Upvote 1

Bang, I like you. Even though you are old enough to be my great great grandfather, I thank you for your in site and your service to our country. Just playing about your age, im not that young :lol:

"Humbly Replies" Thank you very much man. Peace.

• Upvote 1

This kind of belongs in the OFF TOPIC section...but thank you for posting. A few days ago I posted a message in the OFF TOPIC section, about the Mayan Calendar, and that since the 9th of March, we entered the final step of the Myan "calendar" pyramid.

The final step, as with each of the 9 previous steps (the last one was from 1999 to 8th march, 2011), is divided into 13 segments...days and nights, beginning with "day". each of these days and nights lasts 18 days....so expect to see major changes to the world we live in each and every 18 days..

This final step has a dedication....namely: unification. The end of this final phase does not necessarily mean "destruction", but certainly a change in the way we live and see ourselves and each other....we may finally be brought to see that we are all One. There are those who, over the thousands of years, have always done their best to divide and conquer us....and by making us afraid of one another...we willingly give up our freedoms....ooohhh.look out for the nasty Bin laden...or Saddam...or some other "boogey man"....they'll tell you that "ya can't trust muslims", etc etc etc...all that kind of divide and conquer stuff...

Jesus, Buddha and quite a few others tried to teach us Unity...Love...and it is thought that during this year....we may finally see that unity come to be. Stop seeing other people as being "enemies...or different...we are all in the human family...we are all unlimited potential, all consciousness...simply having an experience known as life in various bodies we call Adam, Okie, Tiffany, Chong...whatever...

yes...our bodies make us separate from one another...but at the soul level...we are all One being...One with the whole universe...

By the way...take apart the word Universe...and what do you get?? Uni = One ............Versa = Word. And what do the bible scholars among us know about the "Word"? Yup.....that's right folks....One Word

One...we are all One...and created by the words we speak, the thoughts we think...constantly Co-Creating our world around us like an ever-evolving virtual reality game...the best VR game ever conceived....living and developing...or collapsing...our choice....it always has been...that's the ***** about freedom of choice, yes?

japan's eart quake??? Mostly due to the magnetic north pole now being a whopping 10 degrees away from what we know to be the "North Pole"...the magnetic NP is now somewhere over Russia.

the earth's crust is 'adjusting" itself to cope with the magnetic changes...so expect heaps more quakes, storms, floods...etc..... and don't forget...a major global event from now on...every 18 days.

talk about a roller-coaster ride....

I agree....take heed of the signs that are placed in the public eye....the general ignorant folk will miss the signs, but I reckon a lot of us on this site are smart enough to be able to see the signs... look at your US dollar bill and other places for the signs....it's all around you. Peace, Love and Blessings to you.

Did you miss the final meeting of the Heavens Gate Club out in San Diego?

Amen Chaplain! ;)