Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Piecing it all together; The Saga Of An RV/RI

RichNick123

Shabbibi has been unusually quiet since the team from the US treasury dept. Has entered Iraq. Personally I feel that enough is done in the GOI for the trigger to be pulled. As with any global impacting deal there are factors not based on Iraq alone. My opinion, and mine alone, is that the US has the final say in when the trigger is pulled. The banking changes today, which caught everyone by surprise, were to me a major indicator. Do not underestimate the total amount of tax revenue this could generate, let me extrapolate.

If there are 3 million US citizens holding 1 million dinar each this totals 3 trillion Dinar. If the Dinar Rv's at 1 to 1 this is a windfall profit of 3 trillion dollars. At a 35% tax rate, which by today's regulations cannot be avoided by transferring to a trust or commodity, this equates to 1.05 trillion dollars in tax revenue. Do you think the government is not involved or interested in this exchange? I think Shabbibi is waiting on the all clear from the US!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I agree the US is assisting but it will be Shabibbi that finally pulls the trigger. When you assist someone in doing something, teaching them how to become a democracy in this case, you lay it all out for them, but ultimately let them decide on when the time is right. It is their country, their democracy, we are there to assist in helping. If we were dictating to Iraq when to rv, wouldn't that defeat the whole democracy plan we are trying to teach?

• Upvote 5

Great Post, I agree 100%. I listened to a radio chat tonight and the guy kept saying that it wouldn't happen until China give them the go ahead. Am I correct to believe that the US has much more invested in Iraq than china?

• Upvote 3

I agree the US is assisting but it will be Shabibbi that finally pulls the trigger. When you assist someone in doing something, teaching them how to become a democracy in this case, you lay it all out for them, but ultimately let them decide on when the time is right. It is their country, their democracy, we are there to assist in helping. If we were dictating to Iraq when to rv, wouldn't that defeat the whole democracy plan we are trying to teach?

Texas, I don't pretend to have all the answers, or even any of them. On the face of it I agree with your assessment but, the underlying factors, which we will never be made privy to, indicate their are circumstances we are not aware of in play. Yes Shabbibi will be the one to pull the trigger, however, remember the trip he made in December to New York and rumors were he met with the Fed as well as his meetings at the UN? Now we have a team of a dozen or so from the US Treasury who have been in Iraq almost a month. Today new banking regulations were handed down that affect possibly tens of thousands who established trusts or offshore accounts to protect their investment. Why now?

Yes the maturation of the Iraqi government is the principal in this RV. Shabbibi is the director of the change and the man in charge. We have seen many benchmarks and points of a possible RV pass time and time again. Why? My opinion is that those at the top were not informed or aware of just how many US citizens have participated in purchasing Dinar. When some research was done they were astounded at the possibility of the economic transformation this could have in the US. Think about it for a minute, if most bankers don't even know about it and the majority of investment firms call it a scam then what do you think those inside the beltway of Washington think about it?. When they finally realized there are a few million people in the US with substantial holdings the game changed!

• Upvote 5

Good point, but I still think it is Iraq delaying, not the US, and I don't think anything will come to fruition until the final Parliament members are seated. Hopefully that will be tomorrow. I'm sure we both are hoping for the same end result, no matter who is delaying the process. Thanks for your posts!

• Upvote 2

Great Post, I agree 100%. I listened to a radio chat tonight and the guy kept saying that it wouldn't happen until China give them the go ahead. Am I correct to believe that the US has much more invested in Iraq than china?

Clint, not aware of what you are referring to but, China is not a player in any point concerning the RV. China only has the leverage on the future purchase of oil they may buy and cannot even do that until sanctions are lifted so that Iraq can sell to other nations. By far the US has the greatest investment of any nation on earth in Iraq.

I do agree with Texas that the full GOI must be seated and announced prior to a RV/RI. My opinion is that the delay has been because of last minute revelations that affect many governments not only Iraq.

Good point, but I still think it is Iraq delaying, not the US, and I don't think anything will come to fruition until the final Parliament members are seated. Hopefully that will be tomorrow. I'm sure we both are hoping for the same end result, no matter who is delaying the process. Thanks for your posts!

Texas, I agree with you about the government being seated prior to any RV/RI. We may not see eye to eye on why it has been delayed but it really does not matter as I am more than likely wrong! I have a hard time believing that Maliki who has been in charge for the past few years did not already know who he wanted to nominate for the positions. Internal power struggles might have delayed it a few weeks but something else, something we will never know, is going on behind the scenes.

Again I go to the fact that the team from the US Treasury arrived in country mid February. Now the out of the blue banking changes. Personally I think Maliki will put the nominees forward tomorrow and they will be approved and then boom! Shabbibi puls the trigger. Funny however that the banking changes came today and the RV may occur tomorrow. Makes one go HHHMMMMMM?

• Upvote 5

Thanks for your well thought out post. I feel for those who ran out and paid for a trust. I came close, but the one thing that is strange in the regulations. They talk about a trust and I quote "Exchanges to trusts must be initiated by the beneficiary of the trust". Normally, a beneficiary can not do any decision making in a trust situation. IMO trust law says the trustee is the controlling agent. What do you think of this. One place it says no entities and the next it talks of trust making a request.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Agree, we are seeing the conclusion of this ride, with the US implementing the new laws recently regarding foreign currency exchanges, new tax laws etc. It would seem we are winding down as Uncle Sam gets his place in line to profit off of all of us. JMO. Peace.

After sleeping on it last night I am even more convinced that the banking regulation changes are the major road sign for the completion of the RV, as far as we are concerned. Has anyone heard of any changes in Canada or the UK recently about their foreign currency guidelines being changed?

After sleeping on it last night I am even more convinced that the banking regulation changes are the major road sign for the completion of the RV, as far as we are concerned. Has anyone heard of any changes in Canada or the UK recently about their foreign currency guidelines being changed?

I have heard nothing and am very curious how your laws will affect this investment for us Canadians.

Here you go Nick: supposedly the rv was to occur in late December. There was supposed to be a vote on the remaining 3 Parliament members prior to that on Dec 21. We both agree that all seats must be filled prior to an rv. The vote scheduled for this past Thursday was again postponed. Could it be that Maliki is using the rv as leverage to get his choices elected? We have heard over and over that this govt is very corrupt. The Parliament members will personally gain from an rv, and it will benefit their people, so they are ready for it to occur ASAP........could Maliki be intentionally delaying until he gets his choices elected?

• Upvote 1

M could very well be the hold out in hopes of perception becoming reality.

What do I mean by that?

Well when Iraq protested (and continues to do so) they have not asked for the government to be removed. They have asked for the basics! Electricity, water and jobs! So if I were M and I knew that this RV was going to happen as soon as the GOI was seated and announced. (The Security Ministries). That jobs would be created, that they may be able to pay for those services for the people. If I waited a few weeks to make this happen and then went to the people and said " You have been heard, look what I have had the government do. We will head down a better path now." How would that make him look in their eyes? He could come out looking like a hero.

Just my 2 cents, but with that kind of thinking, if M wanted to use that as leverage than he has a lot of it.

• Upvote 1

This is the best post I have read in weeks. I have laid low for a while now but this dialog is super impressive and made me comment. I do have a question though... where can i find a summary of the new banking regulations? Thanks to everyone how contributed to this thread.