Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MTT Call - Rumor RV has occurred in Green Zone

Traconesu02

I am on the call. Pure B.S. No RV has occured.

Thank you my friend :) Indeed this was BS.

Revaluation of a currency does not happen like this.

Pure nonsense, only getting a bit more strange it appears.

Just more toying with people unfortunately.

Thank you RS for calling it as it is. :D

All my best! :)

Jim

---

I listened to the call. My comments above still stand

I personally am glad we have the opportunity to listen to these calls prior to someone else making a decision for me if I can listen to it or not.

I am adult enough to make my own determination if I feel such a call is valid or not.

I certainly don't require any prior screening of such calls before I am allowed to listen to it. JMO

Very satisfied how MTT handles these calls.

By the way this is certainly as good or better rumor than I have heard in the past 1 year since I have been in this investment.

Edited by Traconesu02
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I listened to the call and here's my take on it. The guy on a whim decides to call an Iraqi he used to work with. Turns out the Iraqi is back in Iraq. He asks him a series of questions and concludes from the responses that an RV has occurred in the Green Zone for govt officials or something. Then he starts reviewing the conversation and it becomes painfully obvious that this is just a colossal miscommunication between the two. Either the Iraqi isn't understanding the questions or this dipstick isn't understanding the responses.

Nothing to see here, folks. Please disperse.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 7

I listened to the call and here's my take on it. The guy on a whim decides to call an Iraqi he used to work with. Turns out the Iraqi is back in Iraq. He asks him a series of questions and concludes from the responses that an RV has occurred in the Green Zone for govt officials or something. Then he starts reviewing the conversation and it becomes painfully obvious that this is just a colossal miscommunication between the two. Either the Iraqi isn't understanding the questions or this dipstick isn't understanding the responses.

What the Hell is wrong with this POST? -3? Well he gets +1 from me. He is merely stating the facts for us all CBI IS STILL SAME OLD BS 1170. I got your back Mr.Rich

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

You don't need to hear the call cause its all crap....first off it doesn't just rv in one place and not anywhere else at the same time....doesn't work that way....second no one would be here right now if it did rv cause we would all be cashing in and running around the streets naked.....some people just like to start bs crap to get people hyped up over nothing....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

You don't need to hear the call cause its all crap....first off it doesn't just rv in one place and not anywhere else at the same time....doesn't work that way....second no one would be here right now if it did rv cause we would all be cashing in and running around the streets naked.....some people just like to start bs crap to get people hyped up over nothing....

You got it, bro.

You can also call 760-569-7699 pin 708388# You will have to fast forward to get to what ken has to say about his contact in iraq. Sorry about this file - google docs does not have a very large bandwidth and whenever I post such a file it always gets overloaded.

Ken is supposed to come back on MTT tomorrow and give further info on this from his contact in iraq.

This is just a way to try and make themselves (the g.e.t. web site and mtt people) sound legitimate.

In my opinion, the people at the g.e.t. site and/or the mtt folks started this silly rumor just so they can said it didn’t happen. See how they’re looking out for us………

DON’T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THE GET SITE OR MTT BAFOONES.

• Upvote 2

Exactly what I got out of the conversation.... :rolleyes: .........unfortunately

HOW ON EARTH DOES HE NOT KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE......Maliki

• Downvote 1