Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

okie called out his intel has hillary contacts has been mum since that post

Hell froze over

Considering hes stated there were dozens of ships waiting to be unloaded with tons of goods in the bay back in November Im sure hes eaten enough crow to give him a lifetime of indigestion. What a dufus

He should go work for Steven Spielberg as a fiction writer

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Hey all!!! This is Okie Man you're talking about! If you can't depend on Okie then who can you trust? In my office he is a legend! As a matter of fact we love him so much that we have started a Political Action Committee for him - called Okie PAC! So after the RV remember to contribute to Okie PAC! Okie for President!!! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Yeah...about that...

He stated:

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Greg -Intel from highest source–understand?–yes you guessed who i was referring too–talked with him a while ago for the first time in several months–he sounded really bad but took my call anyway–if he don’t know–no one does

And I was like...WHO IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

All the while- i know this is a game to inflate his self importance- Hence the riddle- but whatever. I'll play along.

Who could he be talking about?

The highest source? The President? As leader of the free world, Obama would be considered the highest source, right? Nah, he can't mean Obama...WHO?

Maybe Biden is the highest source on this?-

So I continue to read...

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Greg-he is in consult with Hillarious also–didn’t know that till a while ago–said he would not do anything for pres. or vp–he is very resentful of them–said Hillarious had better head on her shoulders than present oval office holder–think bill is involved in this up to his ears also and helps Hillarious out with sec of state decisions and the pres has no use for bill–

Okay. Not Biden, Pres OR Hillarious.

WHUT?

Boehner?

Shabbi?

MAILIKI?

idunno. Did any of you figure it out?

• Upvote 1

Okie please that's almost as funny as saying Terry K. If all of the rumors infact are true about okie and his sources ARE that high up politically it tells you how weak this administration is. If this administration does know about all the money to be made with the Dinar and they can't force Iraq's hand on this. HOW PATHETIC!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Okie&Co lie so much that they have to make up stuff to cover up the lies they forget about.

To anyone here who is new to this investment and reads this; beware of rushing out to buy more dinars just because of the "fantastic Intel" you heard from bogus 'pumping' gurus. That is unless you can afford to donate your money to the guru's commission fund. Cunning gurus beguiled enough people to give this investment a bad reputation. Now you know where the bad rep came from. The one with the biggest mouth lies so much that if he gave himself an enema, all his "Intel" would fit inside a matchbox.

Truth is that logically no one would have ever loaned money to Iraq if it's current currency were always going to be worthless. It's that simple.

Take care.

touchedthesky

• Upvote 4

Okie is one of many stage names that circulate the dinar boards with their high intel and outrageous claims in order to create an urgency to buy more dinar (particularly on reserve).........this is a current day "gold rush" and people are easily convinced of making millions overnight.......these characters are paid a salary by somone to create newer charades as old ones fade out when they don't happen......they sell snake oil and i'm surprised authorities haven't been tipped off to investigate them for their dubious practices.....

• Upvote 3

Okie DOH-KEY.. I think Adam Montana is using OKIE as his pen-name. He creates rumors via okie and then lets people slam okie.. (Just kidding, ALL HAIL ADAM !!!!)

But you have to admit that okie is as accurate as anybody else when it comes to guessing the RV date/rate. He is just much less shy about making guesses elaborate claims..

NO, NO, NO, DON'T give me negatives..

I don't believe a word OKIE says, but it's sure fun to read his stuff if you want to get excited about the RV !!!

For all you computer geeks out there, I'll write a little function that will help you handle the RV appropriately:

public void Handle_RV()

{

while (!RV)

{

PostToDinarVets("RV IS COMING TOMORROW");

}

Cash_In();

}

• Upvote 1

Okie? Hillarious and the Pres? SH$t this outa be good, let me get a TV tray and a plate,knife,Fork and napkin. I love BS burgers watching TV. Ok Okie do tell all and SPARE NO DETAILS OK? Nuff Said.:blink:

• Upvote 3

Yeah...about that...

He stated:

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Greg -Intel from highest source–understand?–yes you guessed who i was referring too–talked with him a while ago for the first time in several months–he sounded really bad but took my call anyway–if he don’t know–no one does

And I was like...WHO IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

All the while- i know this is a game to inflate his self importance- Hence the riddle- but whatever. I'll play along.

Who could he be talking about?

The highest source? The President? As leader of the free world, Obama would be considered the highest source, right? Nah, he can't mean Obama...WHO?

Maybe Biden is the highest source on this?-

So I continue to read...

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Greg-he is in consult with Hillarious also–didn’t know that till a while ago–said he would not do anything for pres. or vp–he is very resentful of them–said Hillarious had better head on her shoulders than present oval office holder–think bill is involved in this up to his ears also and helps Hillarious out with sec of state decisions and the pres has no use for bill–

Okay. Not Biden, Pres OR Hillarious.

WHUT?

Boehner?

Shabbi?

MAILIKI?

idunno. Did any of you figure it out?

???? Bill Clinton ???? :o:o:blink::angry::lol:;)B)

• Upvote 1

Considering hes stated there were dozens of ships waiting to be unloaded with tons of goods in the bay back in November Im sure hes eaten enough crow to give him a lifetime of indigestion. What a dufus

He should go work for Steven Spielberg as a fiction writer

That old story is still being used? LOL! I heard that five years ago. Must be union dock workers, very slow at unloading all the goods! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I have a folder in my email called "Iraqi Dinar Updates" I can share YEARS of Okies predictions with ya if you like. I have compiled enough that I'm submitting his name to the BS hall of fame and the Alzheimer's research and study center. Maybe just maybe they will pay me for the lead. SIGH....at last I think not. :blink:

• Upvote 1