Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You guys can say this is the stupidest post ever, your a moron, this guy is an idiot. I really am ok with that. But here is what I am thinking. How do we as Americans, and as Dinar Investors convey / deliver the message to the people protesting in Iraq,,, "This is what your Dinar should be worth"? "This is what you sould be asking for!"I know it sounds stupid and like propaganda campaign, and thats fine. But, how do we connect with these people doing the large demonstrations? Facebook? I really Don't think that the people of Iraq know what there money should be valued at. I don't, I am not a guru but it should be atleast worth pre-Sadamm levels right???? So, how do we get that message to the iraqi people? I really think that they do not understand it. I think the people of Iraq would be content with Just electricity, running water and sewage that worked.

How do we reach these people in Iraq and send them this information so they can see for themselves. I would imagine that a LOT of people in Iraq don't have a clue that they are the 4th richest country in the world. I say we reach out to them somehow and make them known!

And for those of you that read this and say, "this isn't about us, its about Iraq being free"! Let me put it to you this way, I guarantee any of you that when you bought your dinars, and you thought about how much money you were going to make, Iraq's freedom NEVER crossed your mind! ;) You bought Dinars for YOU! B)

How do we reach these people lets do it!

What say you. How do we find these people!

• Upvote 1

You guys can say this is the stupidest post ever, your a moron, this guy is an idiot. I really am ok with that. But here is what I am thinking. How do we as Americans, and as Dinar Investors convey / deliver the message to the people protesting in Iraq,,, "This is what your Dinar should be worth"? "This is what you sould be asking for!"I know it sounds stupid and like propaganda campaign, and thats fine. But, how do we connect with these people doing the large demonstrations? Facebook? I really Don't think that the people of Iraq know what there money should be valued at. I don't, I am not a guru but it should be atleast worth pre-Sadamm levels right???? So, how do we get that message to the iraqi people? I really think that they do not understand it. I think the people of Iraq would be content with Just electricity, running water and sewage that worked.

How do we reach these people in Iraq and send them this information so they can see for themselves. I would imagine that a LOT of people in Iraq don't have a clue that they are the 4th richest country in the world. I say we reach out to them somehow and make them known!

And for those of you that read this and say, "this isn't about us, its about Iraq being free"! Let me put it to you this way, I guarantee any of you that when you bought your dinars, and you thought about how much money you were going to make, Iraq's freedom NEVER crossed your mind! ;) You bought Dinars for YOU! B)

How do we reach these people lets do it!

What say you. How do we find these people!

you could try to make facebook friends with people in and citizens of iraq and spread the word. power to the people through propaganda :)

I don't think it is stupid...

You have to approach it in correctly though..

First, by starting off & saying that you see them as a "very rich" country.

This will make them feel proud of where they live.

Than you have to show them you understand their position

Saying things like, "I understand that not only do you live in a rich country, but your services and infrastructure need to be rebuilt..."

the situation could be sensitive... And you have to consider the culture.

Question is.. You can reach a few, but it may have a long-effect prior to hitting the masses.

I wonder how you reach the masses? FB & Twitter are good sources, but there is a language barrier that needs to be surpassed.

educate the few to tell the many,but that would take to long. how about this, everyone put up some of there dinars and we throw it in the air in a crowd and tell them you see you poeple are losing out.they could be living better then they are.just maybe they will see the light.

The exact same way we did it here when the federal reserve started printing those trillions of green paper, and they heard the people say it should go directly to us and not the banksters. Oh wait a minute that would never work.....Sorry :D

OK, I say we focus our efforts on two people. First we spam the sh$t outa shabs as he has the RV easy button. Then we threaten Sadr with the thought of taking his turban, shaving his head and cutting his damn beard and stash off. If all that doesn't work then we can try bribing Maliki or threatening to give out his cell and home phone to the WORLD. SIGH. I have no idea how to reach the people and frankly they really do not care about the value of their cash. They are seeking Electricity, Jobs, FOOD, Sanitation.

I worked over there for two years. The Iraqi people that I worked with understood what they were sitting on and most of them were hoarding as much dinar as they could afford to. I think these people do understand a lot of what is going on. That is why they protest. I think they may need more educating and getting this out to the people. They do need this to happen as well. JMO.

OK, I say we focus our efforts on two people. First we spam the sh$t outa shabs as he has the RV easy button. Then we threaten Sadr with the thought of taking his turban, shaving his head and cutting his damn beard and stash off. If all that doesn't work then we can try bribing Maliki or threatening to give out his cell and home phone to the WORLD. SIGH. I have no idea how to reach the people and frankly they really do not care about the value of their cash. They are seeking Electricity, Jobs, FOOD, Sanitation.

Bang... I have posted something along these lines about a month ago. I was tired of all the rumors and the speculation of what people thought was going to happen, The RV was going to be this Monday etc etc. We NEVER see any links that specifically target the value of the IQD.....

I want to turn on my computer one day after work and SEE a post that the RV has FINALLY taken place! So my idea was to have someone on this site who claims to know someone "boots on the ground" who could spread the word to the Iraqi people telling them that their money needs to be RE-VALUED to the pre Saddam era, so they can light a fire under Maliki to get some results!

I also posted something not long ago that everyone on DV is REALLY only interested in an RV so they could better their lives..... I would bet that once the Dinar RV'd..... these people wouldn't give a rat's AZZ what the GOI did after that.

Instead of complaining as to why the GOI is taking so many holidays.....wasting time.....let's try to get to the demonstrators and see if we can get them to help RV this thing so everyone can live a better life!

Bang... I have posted something along these lines about a month ago. I was tired of all the rumors and the speculation of what people thought was going to happen, The RV was going to be this Monday etc etc. We NEVER see any links that specifically target the value of the IQD.....

I want to turn on my computer one day after work and SEE a post that the RV has FINALLY taken place! So my idea was to have someone on this site who claims to know someone "boots on the ground" who could spread the word to the Iraqi people telling them that their money needs to be RE-VALUED to the pre Saddam era, so they can light a fire under Maliki to get some results!

I also posted something not long ago that everyone on DV is REALLY only interested in an RV so they could better their lives..... I would bet that once the Dinar RV'd..... these people wouldn't give a rat's AZZ what the GOI did after that.

Instead of complaining as to why the GOI is taking so many holidays.....wasting time.....let's try to get to the demonstrators and see if we can get them to help RV this thing so everyone can live a better life!

So what your implying would be to persuade the Iraqi people to demonstrate and risk their lives so that they could line the pockets of overseas investors.Errrm.....not to sure about that one.