Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady Chat 3-3-2011

BruceV

Wow I don't know who the BondLady is but that was impressive, I just hope if this intel is going to get knocked that there is proof either way.....If not things are really looking good for us folks......Thanks BruceV for the post...

• Upvote 1

I actually believe this, I don't say that often neither. Makes sense let them pay off their debt i don't mind waiting I think in the end we will all be blessed ang tight guys thanks for the post.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

If you listen to DD's radio tidbits he JUST voted Bondlady to be the liar of the week. So I don't know who to believe now.

Hi BANE :D

I was glad to 'see' you as I was just wondering how you have been doing.

Thanks for your post. I think it is obvious that it is much healthier to not

follow or "believe" any of the rumor folks. There is no benefit in it in my opinion as it

carries little weight in reality. Between the silly rates and hype, it benefits no one.

The best source of information for anyone is CBI.IQ and they post the actual rate

if/when it occurs as we all hope it does.

I think many could avoid frustration if they stopped paying attention to the rumor mill and

started paying attention to what actual news and articles one can find in addition to the great

efforts by many here to post meaningful articles and news.

It should be evident after so many years, that none of these folks have solid sources of

news or legitimate details. Mr. Shabibbi is not going around and telling people what the rate

is and neither is anyone else, because there is yet to be any other rate than 1170 officially.

So thanks for your thoughts and try not to follow anyones rumors because it does nothing

except telling people what they want to hear, not necessarily what they NEED to be hearing, which

of course is factual details. Theories and hype have yet to bring about any change, but they sure

have helped dealers sell millions of IQD.

Let's hope for the best, but be aware that most of the 'talkers' do not have your best interests

at heart. there are a few that certainly are helpful and they perform much research and study,

and the honest ones will admit what the others never admit...they do NOT know. :lol:

Good to see you post and I hope you are well :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2