Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI Security Ministries Decided Next Week !

al-Maliki ordered the security ministries will be decided next week

Posted: March 1, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Baghdad, Canada, History, iraqi list, Maliki, National Alliance, Nouri al-Maliki, Nuri al-Maliki The MP said the National Alliance on Alfalh, Tuesday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki ordered the security ministries will be decided next week.

He Alfalh “Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki ordered the installation will resolve the Minister of the ministries of security because it’s reached its limit,” adding that “next week will see the positive decisions in this aspect.”

And on the most prominent names mentioned for the ministries of security, said Alfalh “I can not now assert that the names, because of recent changes made to the Prime Minister and the crew assigned to study the subject new ideas.”

http://bit.ly/e3Serc

• Upvote 2

The way this translates..."next week" means this week. Hopefully by Thursday. He can keep saying it and I wiil keep acting like Pavlov's dog because one of these times it WILL happen.

This is so great!!!! I want it to end but when it does I'm gonna miss this craziness.

Peace all

• Upvote 4

Here is what I expect...

Step 1: Some "guru" will actually have good intel about the positions being filled two days prior to the assignment of seats

Step 2: "Guru" shares the intel that seats will be filled

Step 3: "Guru" then adds to the story that not only will security positions, but we are SURE to see a RV.

Step 4: One other DV member questions the RV intel

Step 5: Other members blast the individual, say "I know this guy (really? over the internet), he is not a pumper" and "why are you here, just sell your dinar"

Step 6: "Guru" assures he is not a pumper and his intel sources have never been wrong with their intel in the history of this internet thingy (sounding familiar)

Step 7: "Guru's" day arrives, no RV, and no response

Sonny1 where have you been buddy, done taking advantage of people

I have hope for an RV, but I am losing faith in this site's ability to produce some good intel. In fact, I always take what I hear with a grain of salt, then use what I read as tag words for research. What bothers me is individuals who make claims like, "if this doesn't happen by the 25th, there won't be no Iraq" or "if protests happen it will be eygpt times 1000 and I will cash out my dinar", then one person says he is a pumper and everyone uses the red button to push their opinion closing out all good debates.

• Upvote 4

The reality is, there is no such thing as intel. All that us investors get is the propaganda coming out of the Iraqi "media" outlets. I can probably count on my hands the amount of people on the planet that have any idea what is going on relative to a potential RV. I can guarantee you, no one on these websites knows a one of them. So we must all sit back and just pray we get lucky on this investment. I won't hold my breath though...

Here is what I expect...

Step 1: Some "guru" will actually have good intel about the positions being filled two days prior to the assignment of seats

Step 2: "Guru" shares the intel that seats will be filled

Step 3: "Guru" then adds to the story that not only will security positions, but we are SURE to see a RV.

Step 4: One other DV member questions the RV intel

Step 5: Other members blast the individual, say "I know this guy (really? over the internet), he is not a pumper" and "why are you here, just sell your dinar"

Step 6: "Guru" assures he is not a pumper and his intel sources have never been wrong with their intel in the history of this internet thingy (sounding familiar)

Step 7: "Guru's" day arrives, no RV, and no response

Sonny1 where have you been buddy, done taking advantage of people

I have hope for an RV, but I am losing faith in this site's ability to produce some good intel. In fact, I always take what I hear with a grain of salt, then use what I read as tag words for research. What bothers me is individuals who make claims like, "if this doesn't happen by the 25th, there won't be no Iraq" or "if protests happen it will be eygpt times 1000 and I will cash out my dinar", then one person says he is a pumper and everyone uses the red button to push their opinion closing out all good debates.

Tell ya what doctor, where is your intel? Go get us some intel. I want to see your intel. I'll wait.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The way this translates..."next week" means this week. Hopefully by Thursday. He can keep saying it and I wiil keep acting like Pavlov's dog because one of these times it WILL happen.

This is so great!!!! I want it to end but when it does I'm gonna miss this craziness.

Peace all

Too funny! We totally are like Pavlov's dog! Ring that bell :)

• Upvote 2

Tell ya what doctor, where is your intel? Go get us some intel. I want to see your intel. I'll wait.

Hey stud you are on to something! I do not have intel, but I also do not come to the site and spew false "intel". My problem isn't with intel or facts; instead, my problem is with the plethera of BS that people get to spew on the site. If another member tries to say, "hey, I don't know if what your saying makes sense" they get clobbered. So you are right, no intel, but no lies either. I have put in some time to learn international finance and wish we could have some educated discussions, but i guess that is not what the masses want. So here I go...

I got this unnamed source (can't tell you or he'll lose his job) and he wouldn't lie to me. He says that next week security ministers will be seated. We are so close friends, I can taste an RV! I am meeting my business contacts from Iraq tomorrow who said it has already RV'd in the alleyways. I am off the charts excited about this. If it doesn't happen next week well...wait longer, but it is going to happen.

All we need is Sanctions lifted oh wait that's done...all we need is gov't seated oh wait they voted on a budget (guess they have been seated)...all we need is budget approval done too?... well I guess we need a good protest and innocent people being killed then finally we can all buy escalades oh wait they did that too.

• Upvote 3

Wow. Way to be positive Dr... :huh:

Been an investor since june 2004, positve waved good bye a long time ago. Now I just want to be objective instead of a hopeless kool-aid drinker

By the way, I still think this is a good investment with huge returns. I do not have "intel", but either does anyone else. I like Doc's currency auction posts, K98s and Vizio's posts, and Ronscarpa's work at posting chats (even though they get me fired up like talk radio does).

Edited by DiNaR DoCtOr
  • Upvote 1