Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Windfall Profit Tax

I read on a post somewhere that there is a possibility Obama and Company will want to impose a Windfall Profit Tax on us after the RV.

This really aggravates me:

1. I used my money that I worked hard for to purchase my dinar. I didn't borrow it from the government.

2. I spent the time researching the investment and took the time to go out and buy it.

3. I'm the one taking the chance on whether or not it will RV.

4. I'm the one who is patiently waiting for this.

It aggravates me that after all this, I hear that the government is thinking about passing another tax that will take even more of it away from us.

They didn't do anything and now they want to put their hand out for a bigger share??

Obama and company can buy their own dinar and see how they like it when it gets taken away from them. Oh...I forgot...most of them don't pay taxes!!!...unless they're caught.

This is the reason why I said I would denounce my citizenship and live overseas if the government ever impose windfall tax that could take even more than what they already take from us! There are so many countries that we could live in. I'm an american, and I'm proud to be one, but when the government isn't doing crap to help its people and accumulate more and more debts than ever, I really have no hope for this country at all..

• Upvote 5

I read on a post somewhere that there is a possibility Obama and Company will want to impose a Windfall Profit Tax on us after the RV.

1. I used my money that I worked hard for to purchase my dinar. I didn't borrow it from the government.

2. I spent the time researching the investment and took the time to go out and buy it.

It aggravates me that after all this, I hear that the government is thinking about passing another tax that will take even more of it away from us.

They didn't do anything and now they want to put their hand out for a bigger share??

Obama and company can buy their own dinar and see how they like it when it gets taken away from them. Oh...I forgot...most of them don't pay taxes!!!...unless they're caught.

It is true , Obama did nothing towards this but do not forget your Goverment did everything , Pres. Bush made the Executive Order which allowed IQD to be bought and sold in America AND MORE THAN 4500 OF HIS SOLDERS AND PAID CONTRACTORS GAVE THEIR LIVES so Iraq could be a world player once again and during these economic times lets not forget about the USD spent of this PLAN . Reason and Logic are the best tools to invest with !

• Upvote 2

* DDT Site Member Info: “Bill of Attainder” (No Dinar-Specific Tax Law Allowed)

January 24, 2011 11:12 pm · Posted in CASH-IN (Dinar Revaluation), CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), MEMBERS (Dinar & Iraq Insight), WEALTH (Currency Revaluation) · Comments Off

Courtesy of a member on DD-MzMichele

Howdy,

Because of my job in the investment industry, I’m not allowed to talk about investing etc. over chat rooms etc., due to compliance reasons. I read, but must remain silent/invisible.

What I did want to say is, if anyone is still “worrying” about Congress enacting tax legislation targeted at Dinar investors, no, they can’t do that, and yes, a 2nd year law student could shoot it down. As you may know (but most of your guest/listeners may not), the formal reason is that it would be considered a “Bill of Attainder.” Obviously, that is a piece of legislation designed to target and punish (ie. through unfair tax legislation) a specific group or individual and it is completely illegal, as is listed in Article 1 Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution. Anyway… “Bill of Attainder” is the formal name of it, so, if anyone asks, you can give it to them.

Thanks for everything you do. Go Dinar!

DDT Site Member

Tags: no tags

Edited by mzmichele
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I agree. I'm a retired Air Force Staff Sergeant from the Cambodia years and my friends and I are still getting screwed. Many of us have decided to retire OUTSIDE the States in order to live like civilized Americans elsewhere, and with a better quality of life for a lot less money RV or no RV.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to Abolish It, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

• Upvote 3

well good luck with expatriation because its not like it used to be when Sir John Templeton did it...and according to what I have read lately on sovereignsociety - it can take up to 10 years to get out of here completely AND they want half of your stuff too. I inquired about dual citizenship - 2nd passport - for maybe dominica or nevis - I was told by a law firm offshore..."are you single? I said Yes...he said well what country do you want to live in? I have a friend who does matchmaking...its the best way to expatriate!!!

Wow...talk about no FREEDOM - someone always wants a piece of your money...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

January 24, 2011 11:12 pm · Posted in CASH-IN (Dinar Revaluation), CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), MEMBERS (Dinar & Iraq Insight), WEALTH (Currency Revaluation) · Comments Off

Howdy,

Because of my job in the investment industry, I’m not allowed to talk about investing etc. over chat rooms etc., due to compliance reasons. I read, but must remain silent/invisible.

What I did want to say is, if anyone is still “worrying” about Congress enacting tax legislation targeted at Dinar investors, no, they can’t do that, and yes, a 2nd year law student could shoot it down. As you may know (but most of your guest/listeners may not), the formal reason is that it would be considered a “Bill of Attainder.” Obviously, that is a piece of legislation designed to target and punish (ie. through unfair tax legislation) a specific group or individual and it is completely illegal, as is listed in Article 1 Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution. Anyway… “Bill of Attainder” is the formal name of it, so, if anyone asks, you can give it to them.

DDT Site Member

I like your optimism, BUT if the government (IRS) wants to do something, there is always a way around the current set of rules/laws. A simple one would be to enact a windfall tax that would be applied to a specific amount...like say anything over 1 million dollars, no matter what the windfall was from.....then they wouldn't be targeting a specific group or investment. Just sayin, if they want to, they'll figure out a way, it's the American Way! B) Or maybe the negate the "Bill of Attainder" law.....you should know what Uncle Sam is capable of by now :P

• Upvote 5

I like your optimism, BUT if the government (IRS) wants to do something, there is always a way around the current set of rules/laws. A simple one would be to enact a windfall tax that would be applied to a specific amount...like say anything over 1 million dollars, no matter what the windfall was from.....then they wouldn't be targeting a specific group or investment. Just sayin, if they want to, they'll figure out a way, it's the American Way! B) Or maybe the negate the "Bill of Attainder" law.....you should know what Uncle Sam is capable of by now :P

Mmmhmmm, I sure do! DISGUSTING, I'm going to be like Leonardo DiCaprio (Catch Me If You Can)... :P :P

Edited by mzmichele
  • Upvote 2

Is this how rumors get started......

• Upvote 1

Detroit....no this is not some rumor i made up. I heard that this is being thought about. Like it or not, this bunch in Washington don't care what's lawful or right, they will do what they want.

do you know what it takes to make law. and BTW im smarter than a 5th grader for real!...and I do my own research....there is a long road between talking and law. just saying

• Upvote 2

I was given the following info with regards to cashing in and taxes, etc., etc.

"When you cash in , get the advice of a reputable CPA or Tax Attorney and mention Presidential Order #13303 as well as Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) Order #39, you will pay no capital gains taxes as you are simply trading one currency for another at the same rate. You need to mention these two orders when speaking with a tax attorney and/or CPA and wealth manager."

This may or may not be the case but I will at least follow the advice and mention the Presidential Order and Coalition Provisional Authority Order to my CPA. So, write this info down for when you will need it. It may save you some taxes.

Go Rv!!!! :P

Starship

Howdy,

DDT Site Member

Our current administration has proven by passing obamacare that they could care less what is constitutional.

• Upvote 1

Please please please dont make assumptions about something that hasn't happened yet. we really dont know what is going to happen when and IF this thing RV's. There is a lot going on in the RV planning world but this thing is not Rv''ing yet. It does pay to be ready but what are we readying for?? i have grave doubts that there would be a "windfall Tax" after the fact but I guess anything is possible

Any good CPA or attorney is only as good as his or her experience in these issues. when looking at Post RV issues dont go to just any CPA. Knowlege in these issues is not conveyed with the initials. Find somone with real world experience even if you have to pay a little more. Look at the tax section of this forum for great information. See what Adam has put together and see if it is right for you. Read Read Read Read

I am a tax pro with at least some experience in these matters. I got it wrong initially when I first started researching this investment. It took many hours and many opinions to figure out my own plan and that may be changing soon. After 23 years in the biz There is one thing I know, there are as many situations as there are taxpayers and each has to find a comfort level with what they are willing to do to. The Dinar train doesnt stop at RV it probably gets bumpier.

Whatever you do dont just accept "I heard" or "someone said" when it come to your tax situation. Most of that info comes from someone who does not know. If you want to know, find someone with the experience, resources, and ability and pay them to find out for you. Its really that simple.

• Upvote 3

Our current administration has proven by passing obamacare that they could care less what is constitutional.

:)

And, I stand corrected, “Bill of Attainder” does NOT apply to this topic. I was being lazy and did not thoroughly research what needed to be researched. SMH, at myself for NOT knowing the CONSTITUTION.

Have A Great Dinar Day, GO RV

• Upvote 1

What is wrong with you, Chicken Lady? Why would you post something that is hearsay. Do you see how many uninformed people believe your post. I bet your are really Rupert Murdoch in feathers.

People, it is not documented. Why is no one asking for a link on this one?

Chicken Lady, you should be embarrassed!

• Downvote 1

do you know what it takes to make law. and BTW im smarter than a 5th grader for real!...and I do my own research....there is a long road between talking and law. just saying

Have you not noticed the guy sitting in the oval office loves to do the "executive order" pen. I turn 50 soon, this is the worst president the US has ever had.

• Upvote 1