Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Banking "Heard it from a friend"

blueskygal

I just have a question. I take it that your friend went into a retail branch of BoA and you are saying that there is the head currency trader that works out of a retail branch. Is that true? Because I did not have the understanding that currency traders work there. Just asking and hoping this is all true for once.

I know in Arizona that B of A only has 4 offices that will exchange foreign currency and you need to make an appointment...Already had this conversation with B of A last year

Hey! I am as frustrated as all of you about this "intel" BECAUSE...

The head currency trader at BOA could have meant that it will go online on Tuesday at 1170 or he could have meant a NEW rate...

The guy from WF...are they flying offshore or are they flying to headquarters or some WF location???

TIme will tell :-)

• Upvote 3

Everyone of these rumors say" i cannot reveal the sources to protect the innocent! " I think its just hogwash, if you have a valuable resource, you should back up your claim by revealing the source, so we will know how stable the statement is. Anyways, this type of statement has come and gone, and IMO, this will be just another leave that gets blown around in the wind, and it will land in the rubbish that has been building up in the corner. But thanks for the info, I 'll believe it when I c it , thank you .

Sounds like PUMP to me!!! Too bad it's tomorrow... Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!! No time to buy more Dinar :(

I have to ask though, it seems like all anyone wants to hear is wild PUMP!!! Facts, logic, common sense, and realistic rumors... nobody wants to hear. Fantasy seems more appealing to speculators. The responses to this post prove it.

sounds like someone crying over "sour grapes" .... sad, sad, sad

• Upvote 1

Can you say Martha Stewart????? Insider Trading, prison, huge fines, job loss.....

???? not sure who you are referring to with this post

I stick my neck out and tell you guys something that actually for once got me excited cuz of all the total BS we have heard and this is what happens...guess I should have expected this...All I did was tell you what I was told - if this thing goes off tomorrow - I hope you SH__ your pants. Im not getting all worked up about it - we have had AT LEAST 9 weekends if not more recently where it DID NOT HAPPEN so if it does happen GREAT, if not, O well.

This was the first time that I ACTUALLY KNOW the people that were told this which is what makes it so credible for ME.

Best wished to all of you - I meant no harm in telling you this- I was just trying to share my postive news is all.

• Upvote 17

I stick my neck out and tell you guys something that actually for once got me excited cuz of all the total BS we have heard and this is what happens...guess I should have expected this...All I did was tell you what I was told - if this thing goes off tomorrow - I hope you SH__ your pants. Im not getting all worked up about it - we have had AT LEAST 9 weekends if not more recently where it DID NOT HAPPEN so if it does happen GREAT, if not, O well.

This was the first time that I ACTUALLY KNOW the people that were told this which is what makes it so credible for ME.

Best wished to all of you - I meant no harm in telling you this- I was just trying to share my postive news is all.

Thanks for the intel! To be honest I would probably never post any intel here for that reason. I think a lot of the bashers are young and dumb. Cheers

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey BlueSky, I almost went through this thread and gave a neg for every idiotic comment. Decided to just give you a + instead. All one has to do is look at past posts but it seems it is easier just these folks to type some rambling gibberish. Thanks for sharing your stuff. Now, we wait.

• Upvote 3

Hey, at least many of us are familiar with Blueskygal as a DV member. I must say BSG, that the story sounds like many of the others, but coming from you, I have to stop and scratch my head. Maybe?

Maybe!!! It has to happen someday.

Kudos for your bravery BSG to throw that out there.