Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BB&T

barjona

I posted something a few weeks ago about asking BB&T about the dinar. They told me then that they received an email that said they could cash them in but no longer sell them. This past Friday I was in another BB&T (we have three local) and playing dumb, ask the question, "Can you guys exchange dinars?" This time the lady invited me in her office and said that I was the second person that week that asked about them. She literally turned her computer screen around to me and showed me the email. It said, "BB&T is no longer allowed to sell IQD's effective (I forget the date, but it was in Jan). It went on to say that BB&T can cash in dinars. It was a very short email. I couldn't get much more info because she didn't know anything else and she knew I am a pastor so she started talking about all the end time stuff.

Before I left though, I did ask the bank lady what the email meant and she said that she knew nothing about dinars; that she normally handled Euros, Francs, and Pesos. But she said one of her her co-workers said that something about a revaluation and president Bush, but she didn't know anything about that. This is all FACT; but that doesn't mean anything, because while the email was there (I saw it with my own two eyes)...she really did not know why they received it or why. The talk about RV's was hear say from around the office.

If we could figure out why BB&T suddenly stopped selling these, we might be able to learn more of a possible RV; and then again, this could happen often in currency trading. I'm new to the game myself, so I'm not sure.

Just thought I'd pass it along!

• Upvote 1

Banks are making the decision not to deal with the iqd based upon the risk involved. This investment is far from a sure thing and now that the IQD "opportunity" has made the rounds, some banks have decided to limit their exposure.

It's better that the frustrated investors show up on a website owned by some anonymous figure than the BB&T on main street.

If this investment really went south could you track down any of the "gurus" you guys trust so much or have paid fees to? Food for thought.

• Upvote 2

I haven't paid any fees. Actually a friend acquired a large amount of dinars and was impressed to give me a generous amount. I also purchased a few on ebay. Personally, I am only about $125.00 vested...so I don't stand to lose too much. Yet I am hoping for an RV...especially for those of you who have been in the game for a long time.

• Upvote 2

IT'S A MIRACLE......ANOTHER NEWBIE GETS TO SEE AN E-MAIL FROM A BANK EMPLOYEE :rolleyes: I've now seen at least 50 different postings about some "newbie" that saw a memo an/or talked to a bank employee about a inter-office bank memo, e-mail or fax from corporate specifically talking about the IQD. And this newbie is a pastor to add some credibility as the source. WOW :P Like I said....IT'S A MIRACLE :bow:

PUMPER....PUMPER.....PUMPER

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

The email you were showed was from a looooooooooooooooooooooooongggg time ago. They stopped selling many many moons ago.... but they will buy it back from you and credit you after they send it off to some far away place for verification....

That has been their policy for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooongggg time now.

Check the date out on the email next time you see this computer, this person, and this screen.

• Upvote 1

IT'S A MIRACLE......ANOTHER NEWBIE GETS TO SEE AN E-MAIL FROM A BANK EMPLOYEE rolleyes.gif I've now seen at least 50 different postings about some "newbie" that saw a memo an/or talked to a bank employee about a inter-office bank memo, e-mail or fax from corporate specifically talking about the IQD. And this newbie is a pastor to add some credibility as the source. WOW tongue.gif Like I said....IT'S A MIRACLE emot-worship.gif

PUMPER....PUMPER.....PUMPER

TimS, i have been reading your responses for quite some time now and it seems you have established a pattern. Responses from you come in two different tones, one for regular posts that does not mention anything about christian tones, you take on a simple response attitude,,,,,,,but when anyone speaks of any christian words in their posts, this really brings out the lion's attitude of attack. If these words offend you, i fill sorry for you. If you truly fill this way about the one who holds your very next heartbeat in his hands and have no love for him then at some point he is going to turn his back on you and leave you to your own understanding. If this happens you will so much regret it and your future will filled with trouble and uncertainty. Better think about it. unsure.gif

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 2

TimS, i have been reading your responses for quite some time now and it seems you have established a pattern. Responses from you come in two different tones, one for regular posts that does not mention anything about christian tones, you take on a simple response attitude,,,,,,,but when anyone speaks of any christian words in their posts, this really brings out the lion's attitude of attack. If these words offend you, i fill sorry for you. If you truly fill this way about the one who holds your very next heartbeat in his hands and have no love for him then at some point he is going to turn his back on you and leave you to your own understanding. If this happens you will so much regret it and your future will filled with trouble and uncertainty. Better think about it. unsure.gif

Amen couldn't say it any better myself. Wish people could stay positive even if we don't see an RV for a while its got to happen sooner or later.

TimS, i have been reading your responses for quite some time now and it seems you have established a pattern. Responses from you come in two different tones, one for regular posts that does not mention anything about christian tones, you take on a simple response attitude,,,,,,,but when anyone speaks of any christian words in their posts, this really brings out the lion's attitude of attack. If these words offend you, i fill sorry for you. If you truly fill this way about the one who holds your very next heartbeat in his hands and have no love for him then at some point he is going to turn his back on you and leave you to your own understanding. If this happens you will so much regret it and your future will filled with trouble and uncertainty. Better think about it.

Read more:

TimS... YOU were a Newbie once too! Chill out we're all in the same game here.

You people need to quit the slamming of others posting what they have found, im sure the newbees get excited when they find things and want to share what they no. Im fairly new to this site but been in the trade for a wile now. What the person said about BB/T is true, i bought Denar from them for some time and it stopped. They will cash out but no longer sell, they showed me the fax mail but could not tell me why i asked. They just plainly dont no. Matter of fact i was the only person to date that has bought from that branch. Now i have to drive 53 miles to a Capitol one bank to buy denar, no limet at this time and 7 to 10 day return on my Denar.I have been to 9 diffrent banks and they no nothing about it and they sell forgin currency at them but not Denar. So when you folks that want to slam others think about it , you yourselfs were once at this point to and you surely are not the brightest crayon in the box eather, and befor you get started on me i allready no i cant spell for Shitt. Thank you just my thoughts Have a great fricken day. :blink: