Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar RV

jlowry43

As much as would like to see the RV happen I am really starting to believe it never will or at least any time soon. I read the post and get excited but the fact is most are just lies to keep the interest. Not trying to upset anyone but this is just how I feel. God Bless everyone

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

As much as would like to see the RV happen I am really starting to believe it never will or at least any time soon. I read the post and get excited but the fact is most are just lies to keep the interest. Not trying to upset anyone but this is just how I feel. God Bless everyone

I've started feeling the same way. Seems that once we get to the 'finish line' the goal post is moved farther back. it's depressing

• Upvote 4

Admitting you have a problem is a good first step. Even though you are a long time user. There is still hope for a cure from Dinarrvisim. I know this because I have battled the Demon of frustration for 4 years now. Just take it one day at a time. Try and use an I-Phone to help break the computer habit gradually. Just rest assured you are not alone.

LOL

Go RV

GreginTexas

• Upvote 2

I've started feeling the same way. Seems that once we get to the 'finish line' the goal post is moved farther back. it's depressing

It is frustrating but relax. It will happen in time regardless of whether it is a forced RV or a free market change. There are so many moving parts to this thing that I can't keep up but one thing I do know for sure is that it is in motion and the value of the currency will change - eventually. I have given up on immediate expectations which has smoothed out the roller coaster ride, I quit listening to idiots who claim they know something when they don't and it will be a nice surprise one morning when we wake up and find out the rates have changed.

Good Post!!! +1 - And remember, after the R.V. to contribute to "Okie PAC" - Okie for President!!! :D God Bless!

I really hope this is bad humor...

• Upvote 2

You might feel this way, but its only because you haven't been in this investment for a long time. People who have will tell you that they have no doubts at all it is going to happen. If you do the real digging from the past you will find your answers there. Patience is a MUST! Its definitely a test of how much can we take. It would definitely be equal to telling children that ,well maybe Santa will come this weekend.

I would like to send out both a thank you, and my utmost respect to those of you who have been in this investment for 5 yrs or more. I truly don't know how you kept your sanity. Thank you all for sharing this opportunity as I'm sure you have told many of this, and they will live amazing lives because of your generosity. Thanks again,

Sammy

• Upvote 1

I would like to send out both a thank you, and my utmost respect to those of you who have been in this investment for 5 yrs or more. I truly don't know how you kept your sanity. Thank you all for sharing this opportunity as I'm sure you have told many of this, and they will live amazing lives because of your generosity. Thanks again,

Amen to that...

You are suffering from RDD (revalue deficit disorder). Don't worry, you are not alone. Thousands of us have it. It is a common but rarely discussed side effect to the purchasing of dinars.

Would have been nice if they would have put a warning label on the side...

• Upvote 2

I think at some point even the most harden investor feels your frustration. I have been invested for many years (since 2006). I actually had put it all on the back burner and then someone pointed me to this site. I didnt feel any frustration until I joined and got myself caught up in the excitement week in week out. I have now signed up for the alerts and dont even worry. If it happens I will get notified. I cant make it go any faster so I stopped worrying. I do remind myself that Iraq is a growing country with still many hurdles to over come. But I also know they cannot be an influence on the world or grow without a trade able currency so at some point it has to happen. Maybe it is when the GOI is formed, the budget approved, HCL completed, Kuwait is paid off, and who knows what else, but it will happen, it has to happen. For me as soon as I stopped getting excited about a 3.22 rate and thought it would be nice if it was just 10 cents the roller coaster stopped and my frustration went away.But we are all different, you and every one else just needs to find what keeps them grounded and know that some day, maybe tomorrow, next month or next year something will happen.

• Upvote 3

Im only a couple of months into this and feel the same way. GOD BLESS those of you who have been waiting YEARS for this !! Here is some advice which is easier said (by a newbie) than done (by a dinar vet) put your dinar in a file cabinet,safe deposit box,sock drawer ect...and TRY to forget about it.

See you're letting the pumpers, and news get to you. The real reason for all of that is to do EXACTLY what its doing. They're trying to get as many people out of this investment as possible. Now I'm not saying you will be dumping your dinar, but others come on this site looking to the people who have been in for awhile, and use their info for guidance. So if I was one of those who need to know what to do I might get out based on negative info from the "dinar vets". Not saying this is bad, but this is exactly what every government wants to happen.

Here is only article we need. Last sentence says it all. From Shabbs himself last December

The Governor of Central Bank: Shabibi Says Raise the Value of the Dinar

December 19th, 2010

(Iraqi Media Network) Said Dr. Shabibi central bank governor that this year’s budget an investment budget because it focused on the size of the investment Ziada.

Shabibi said that the role of the central bank is to address the imbalance that would result from the development process that will result from changes in economic structure are basic.

He pointed out that the central bank is to achieve development in a stable monetary environment through attention to all means and policies to achieve economic stability and moderation in the environment and the normal rate of inflation moderate.

He continued: our budget relating to the conservation of its resources, is done by combating inflation. Stressing that the bank had several measures including raising the dinar exchange rate.

He pointed out that the impact of this action on the budget through the impact on the purchasing power of government, will increase by addressing inflation.

Shabibi said: that this policy will increase the confidence in dinars, which will pull some of the money to the banking sector and the rationalization of government spending because of its impact on inflation.

He indicated that this action will lead to a reduction in prices of import goods such as private sector imports and the import of the government’s development that comes from converting the Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

He added that this policy at the time weakens the government’s ability to buy the dinar, it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government. He pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful.

• Upvote 2

Yea I don't know when it will happen, the longer it doesn't happen it seems the least chance it will go through. The people I feel sorry for is all the VIP members that spent their money on joining the VIP membership and got nothing out of it. So, Keep on spending your hard earned money on your dues and see what you get out of it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you better keep it posittive or plesantvallysunday will come in here and say its a nonsensical post,say its an opinion, lock the thread and move it. But, its not my post so she will probablly will leave it alone Great post. funny how so many people are starting to feel this way. GEEZ I wonder why

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

REMEMBER: Expectations lead to disappointment. Its OK to hope, dream, wish and any other word you want to use. To expect something because someone or several people say it is going to happen is doing nothing but setting yourself up. Like several people have stated before, let the investment come to you. Looking for things to happen is pointless. It will happen one day and when it does we all get to celebrate. In the mean time go enjoy your family and friends. Take in a movie, go fishing............whatever catches your fancy. Just do anything but let the computer suck the life out of you. We are all better than that. We just forget that sometimes.

Edited by hypr2001
  • Upvote 2

I've also been feeling this way recently. I keep telling myself to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. This investment and site are like crack. As much as I tell myself nothing has changed or going to I can't stop checking the site ALL day EVRY day. The first of March makes a lot of sense as a good time for the RV to happen, but if it doesn't IMO we will have a long wait still ahead of us. So much information that's coming out of the area seem to point to there not being any intention to RV any time soon. I sure hope its all smoke! I need this RV along with a lot of friends who have invested but most importantly the people of Iraq need it. He BIG question the weighs on my mind is: can't they just pay the contractors or whoever the amount they want for the work they do in the equivalent for whatever dollar amount they are asking for? And just make the dinar tradeable at the rate it is now? Aren't there other countries with currency with lower value that do business with the world everyday? I don't claim to be "money smart" so this has just been rolling around in my mind. Praying for an RV soon!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1