Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Okie Oil Man and Athena Rumors of Rate 2/25/11

574transport

February 25, 2011 02:59 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] there were several planes due to land in Baghdad today that was not permitted to do so–part of that contingency was banking officials from italy

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] as of this morning the banks in the usa that had been allowed to trade dinar are now frozen and awaiting new info on value of dinar

[athena] OKIE_OIL_MAN you are correct according to what I know too

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] saudi-arabia is going to make up the short fall of oil production from libya

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] got a new and different rate this morn and it is considerably more than 3 bucks–if intel is correct

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] athena go for it and i will comment then

[athena] The contracts that were paid was 3.22 to 6.19, I am hearing the rate will be 6.19

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] athena–go ahead–stick your neck out–i have

[[OKIE_OIL_MAN] athena a buck too high

Tags: Athena, Okie, Rate, RV

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

This is a rumor.... not news. Okie is always wrong, there's no evidence here.

Pleasant valley wunday this is a rumornot news. Funny how you have no problem moving my post buuuuuut you dare not move Mr. Okie. This is a RUMOR not NEWS!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Silly Okie.

What is he smokie?

Stop w/ the tokie

Cuz this ain't no jokie

He must be on cokie

okie dokie?

I'm a bad poet.. HA!

Over $6.....???? Why oh why????

Maybe if they only had 100,000s in circulation :P

I think they're putting that decimal point in the "wrong' place..

Be greatly blessed each and everyone. This is my first time commenting even though I have been reading posts for about a month. Please forgive the simple question...... Does anyone know how much (%) we have to pay the government one we cash in? I have heard 30% and 39%. Thank you and God's greatest blessed for all!!

February 25, 2011 02:59 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] there were several planes due to land in Baghdad today that was not permitted to do so–part of that contingency was banking officials from italy

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] as of this morning the banks in the usa that had been allowed to trade dinar are now frozen and awaiting new info on value of dinar

[athena] OKIE_OIL_MAN you are correct according to what I know too

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] saudi-arabia is going to make up the short fall of oil production from libya

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] got a new and different rate this morn and it is considerably more than 3 bucks–if intel is correct

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] athena go for it and i will comment then

[athena] The contracts that were paid was 3.22 to 6.19, I am hearing the rate will be 6.19

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] athena–go ahead–stick your neck out–i have

Tags: Athena, Okie, Rate, RV

does the [[ mean you edited this to say what you want?

Pleasant valley wunday this is a rumornot news. Funny how you have no problem moving my post buuuuuut you dare not move Mr. Okie. This is a RUMOR not NEWS!

good grief ... do you think I sit here 24/7 for the pleasure of it??? :lol: :lol:

I moved it already ... like you didn't know it was a rumor .... you guys are a hoot ... thanks !!!!!

someone needs a life more than I do!! :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

good grief ... do you think I sit here 24/7 for the pleasure of it??? :lol: :lol:

I moved it already ... like you didn't know it was a rumor .... you guys are a hoot ... thanks !!!!!

someone needs a life more than I do!! :lol: :lol:

Hey we just thought since we are here 24/7 maybe you are too!

Haha! Just kiddin :)