Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"The Trifecta Theory" -- PART TWO

Scooter

DV TEAM,

Welcome to "The Trifecta Theory" ----- Part Two ----- US Debt and Unfunded Liabilities.

Have a great evening,

Scooter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14by6trillion-Final.pngSocialSecurity-MEDICAREMEDICAID--Final.png

• Upvote 8

With those #s, I don't even think a RV in Iraq will solve that problem. It'll only put a huge dent in it.

What we are looking at as US investors is a Iraq RV and China RV' ing after............ If I am not mistaken Scooter. Deep in my heart I was always going to use my dinar RV money to invest in the Yuan.. Thank you for making sense of this for me Scooter Much appreciated!

GO RV

Edited by dinarholder253

Somebody has WAY too much time on their hands...At least they're not idle and you're putting them to good use. Lol

Thanks for the post Scooter and for all your hard work. I enjoy seeing when you have something else to say and show...Always the facts and that's the best.

Edited by Spoolin

thanks scooter..nice to see the bigger picture..this thing is WAY bigger than we little people have any idea...there are also other big players in this game...they WILL make Iraq the shining star of the ME and restore her to her previous glory as the great empire of Sumer...Basra will be the next Hong Kong ,The US embassy will guard the region (just google US embassy in Iraq )..This will all happen when AND ONLY WHEN..They say so..

blessing all...

If I stilled cared about politics,,Id email this visual post to every member of congress..just to show them what a great effing job they ALL are doing....Makes me want to give em all a raise and a bigger retirement package!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT..

If I stilled cared about politics,,Id email this visual post to every member of congress..just to show them what a great effing job they ALL are doing....Makes me want to give em all a raise and a bigger retirement package!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT..Politician have destroyed this country but most all citizens dont have a clue,,,its about time ALL GOV. worker gave a little back to the people so we can turn this mess around ..but people are greedy and I see thar not happening..DAMN I could go on but its not worth the effort..RV so I can leave this state..........IMO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Darin,

That is exactly my point!!! Even if the US were heavily invested, it's only a partial dent in our debt. This is why I ask myself everyday if I want to hold my new fortunes in US Dollars.

Great observation!!!!

Best,

Scooter

With those #s, I don't even think a RV in Iraq will solve that problem. It'll only put a huge dent in it.

I'm the guy you stuffed in the closet all my life ----- no food and one bottle of water a week ---- but you did give me a cool Christmas present last year!!!

hahahahha

Scoot

Can someone tell me who this guy Scooter is? He sounds like some kind of brainiac. HD

• Upvote 1

Aw shucks man this is all I see when I open the thread....

DV TEAM,

Welcome to "The Trifecta Theory" ----- Part Two ----- US Debt and Unfunded Liabilities.

Have a great evening,

Scooter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by sgtsanders

Thank you for your recent comments!!!! They are much appreciated. I will be easy to put that together as I already have the PICs already published.

Again, thank you for your comments and they are MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!

Best,

Scooter

Hey Scooter, you should post your formulation for your best guess on the RV value---$2.05. You sold me.

You don't see the graphics???????

Please let me know and I'll send them to you if you like.

Best,

Scooter

Aw shucks man this is all I see when I open the thread....

DV TEAM,

Have a great evening,

Scooter

So here we are. On the edge of armageddon. The RV will not solve all economic problems of the US. It seems that the economic downfall of the US has been planned. Obama has served the purpose of the powers that be.....destroy America. Make the US pay for it's past. Make us suffer what the far left perceives as what we have done to the entire world. He thinks we need to be put in our place...in the back seat. He wants us to apologize for being Americans.

• Upvote 1

Scooter - Thank you so much for making this a "visual" for all of us. Once you see all of the double stacked pallets - it gets a little frightening! Really appreciate all of your efforts. We all owe you a few cold adult beverages once we get together after this ride is over!

God Bless!

Brich

I think investing in the Yuang is a good point --- Go RVs smile.gif

The more money I have the more I can help my family and others that I care about.

i doubt youll gte a chance to the reason i say this is because they don't want to allow a double dip so when the dinar RV's better bet your a$$ the yuan with a rest of currencies will as well thats why they might be stalling this off.